The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Fri May 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Lashmar wrote:
mael wrote:* The Jews (Banksters) are head and shoulders above the figureheads of the EU.

* Your desire for the EU to be neutralised is like hacking away at a vine hoping it will stop strangling everything in the garden. It'll just grow back even tougher than before. You have to get at the roots. Who or what is behind it all? You tell me.

how do you know it's the Jews then? I'm just asking because I've never really understood what makes you think it's them. Could be the germans, could be the french, could be the yanks... we maybe not. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is the DG of the BBC? What is he?

Who owns the BOE? What are they?

Who own the major media outlests in your country? What are they?

What is the Q of E? Do you know her lineage? What is she?

* Just open your eyes and you'll see Rothschild is at the head of the unholy alliance of atheistic Khazaric Jews currently mopping up the last vestiges of what made England great. The orgs your operating politicians belong to are all set up by the same athesitic Jews.

England has three main religions. Christianity, Muslim and Judaism. The Christians are getting their arses handed to them by Muslims who are in the UK c/o aforementioned Khazaric Jews. Judaism itself is the root of all three religions and the so-called 'Jews' are safe on the sidelines orchestrating the carnage.

It's your funeral, but I warn you that ignorance is bliss. Pandora's box opened is something which should not be considered lightly. Hope remains in the box so they say but does hope spring eternal?

Once you identify another layer of the cabal in charge of the planet - another step of the pyramid of power, you cannot unlearn it. If you don't like what you find and want peace again then your only solace will be to live with a lie if you are able - if you can find some escape from the new reality over the choreographed drama the unelected elite parades before you.

I can't. Now I'm just watching it all fall to bits just like I have known it would from years ago. It is entertaining and quite amusing - if a little depressing.
mael

Postby chiselray » Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Tairaa wrote:Your intelligence is variable to what you are exposed to, especially when you're young.

You mean the ability to learn is ?
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Fri May 22, 2009 7:30 pm

edit
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Well your ability to learn is much greater the younger you are, but what I am saying is your intelligence. (Like your IQ) is variable. In other words, the more the learn and stimulate your brain, especially at a young age, the more intelligent you will be.

I think this only works while your brain is developing, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn otherwise.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Sat May 23, 2009 5:11 am

Tairaa wrote:Well your ability to learn is much greater the younger you are, but what I am saying is your intelligence. (Like your IQ) is variable. In other words, the more the learn and stimulate your brain, especially at a young age, the more intelligent you will be.

I think this only works while your brain is developing, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn otherwise.

*sigh*

Humans between the ages of 2 and 7 are natural geniuses. It's between these ages that a great dancer, pianist, scientist, linguist etc... can be formed.

After that age the ability to learn decreases, but never stops. It becomes more like hard work to keep the leaning 'muscles' working, and people who don't continue to learn will enjoy their brains being attrophied - or rather their brains will attrophy in the areas where learning has been neglected.

But the learning 'muscle' can come alive again - it's never too late to learn. For people who have slouched in front of the TV for the past 20 years there is hope - the brain's neurons have merely been redundant - the potential and capacity to learn and increase the power of the brain is latent (unused/resting).

IQ is indeed variable. It can go up and it can go down. Look at it like an engine. When it is new it'll perform in the middle - so-to-speak. If you mod it a bit you can use it for racing and escaping the cops. But neglect or abuse it and it'll clunk along until it finally conks out in a pall of smoke. -

- Suffice to say that the engine (brain) mentioned above is operational within a finite band. You'll not be able to make a dragster out of a four-banger family car no matter what you do (but you'll be able to use it to evade the cops if you are able to drive it to its limits).

What I'm saying here is that even those useless Blacks can learn to read and write with a modicum of effort. - But other human types will be more capable of not only reading and writing correctly but they will also be able to write those books. (Lots of lazy folks of all colours out there).

And one more thing:- Blacks mature faster than Whites generally. A 14 year old Black is pretty much as adult as he is going to get, whereas a White still has years before his capacity to mature ends. - With the physical maturation process done during adolescence the skull's dimensions will be basically set for the rest of life. ie - White people's skulls do not harden completely until he/she is into his/her twenties. This is the time that continued augmentation of the brain can take place in favourable circumstances. The Black at 16 is pretty much stumped in this respect. (The 14 bones which make-up the skull become one solid unit on maturation, and these bones do not fully knit together in Whites or Asians until later than Black Africans).

* Ever seen how Black children are more advanced than White children until the first or second grade of elementary school and then after that point they lag further and further behind? Well now you know why.

I hope you found this useful.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 23, 2009 5:20 am

It's your funeral, but I warn you that ignorance is bliss. Pandora's box opened is something which should not be considered lightly. Hope remains in the box so they say but does hope spring eternal?

Ignorance is a bliss to a certain degree, sooner or later that is a 100% certaincy that it will be your doom.
Ignorance is just for those who are weak and don´t want to face touch challenges out there :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat May 23, 2009 5:34 am

Intelligence is a virtue of damn few people, regardless of age. Common sense is all but lost on those most intelligent, it's been educated out of them so as to make a useful instrument for the system.

Anyone can become anything they desire despite anything anyone thinks or believes, or has been led to believe. Learning NEVER STOPS for those willing, they don't even have to be able, just willing.

Now back on Topic:

Evolution vs creationism = One hellava argument and over what~~~~~~~~" MONEY " That's the whole ball of wax summed up in one word for those bright enough to grasp it.

" Send us your dollars and God will do the rest " :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a Goose that will die hard, very very hard! Millions have been killed throughout history just to protect this money making/controlling/conditioning tool! ;) Now can I get an AMEN?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby mael » Sat May 23, 2009 5:44 am

Dark-Samus wrote:

Ignorance is a bliss to a certain degree, sooner or later that is a 100% certaincy that it will be your doom.
Ignorance is just for those who are weak and don´t want to face touch challenges out there :roll:

Yes.

The sheep will only panic for a moment as they near the end of the conveyor belt which leads them to the slaughterhouse.
mael

Postby chiselray » Sun May 24, 2009 5:22 pm

edit
chiselray

Postby Tairaa » Sun May 24, 2009 7:07 pm

:lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts