The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Strange Phenomenon Happening at Home!!

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby thunder » Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 pm

nope no parking lot. thay are coming to see you. try to convince this new one you dont beleave its realy there, just a hulutionaton. and you need it to leave you something to look at after its gone to make you beleave its realy there.
its a frightening encounter. get that news guy there involved, the one thats reporting the ufo,s in mexico. anything to help you get through this.. something is bringing them there. need to find out why!!
and any item you can get will make you rich to begin with and FINALY prove thay exist! since people here want to beleave but nothing to hang there hats on yet so to speak. just maby with this one, the crinning demon sounding one may not notice a camera runing, a moting detecting one mounted in that room it showed up in. DO NOT let this thing touch you or your mom if you can prevent it!! a pix of that thing woud do wonders for you and the black vault just by postind it here, first copy right it before u post any u may get.
GOOD LUCK with this its sounds like it turning dark which is not a good thing.
again thanks for posting, waiting for your next one HOPFULLY something to show thay are there.
thunder
thunder

Postby thunder » Thu May 24, 2012 5:55 pm

how big was this reptilian? thay sometime are with the grays, or so i have herd in abduction cases.
thay can also take on human form. the "mask" is a new one. at least for me.
how often dose this hapen to u ?

thunder
thunder

Postby viktor » Fri May 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi thunder!! (correcting previous height that i wrote i was mistaken this Reptilian being was taller like 1.50 meters=4.92 ft.) it came two nights ago, its the first time that it comes i've heard in tv shows that the nordics sometimes come along with the gray ones but not this reptile looking one (it was Horrible) and yes it had a mask in his hand i clearly saw that it was the face of a gray one, and one night ago (wednesday) we saw two gray ones looking trought the patio windows , but they were floating, cause they where looking trought the upper ones, this lasted for about 4-5 minutes then they started to slowly fade from feet to head, like fading pixel by pixel in ramdom squares....thunder i'm starting to believe that theres some kind of vortex or portal in the stairs because most of the things appear there , we've seen sometimes that the fog comes in and proyects a laser (red, orange, blue) to the mirror.... that is in the stairs and then things start to come out of it,some times if U see straight to the miror were this portal opens u can see like a tunnel and stars,also come out too huge neon purple fire, sparks,small human silhouettes floating then being re-absorved by the mirror, and even once, some purple GEOMETRICAL lights (rhomboidal) came from the mirror floating to my mothers hands its was perfect (2.5 inches hight) spinning in her hand like a hologram BUT it had WEIGHT!! how the hell can something like a hologram have WEIGHT!! .......and as i told U something different happens every night, but i've noticed that it's expanding, now this fog goes to the kitchen and my room as well!! i'm laying down in my bed and i see lights, and small orbs flying everywhere, so i'm thinking that they're going to appear in my room 2, :shock:
viktor

Postby thunder » Fri May 25, 2012 6:02 pm

im sure thay have already been in your room. its a vortex caused by the ufo or ship, what ever u want to call it, or them. doubt its a natural one or some demons and or ghost would already be driving u nuts.and it prob will get worse or better depending on your piont of view. this visitation may be a good thing. thay have done no one there any harm yet, so nothing to worry about. its time for u to start the conversations if u can handle it.u said you were an att. so that should be no prob put your court face on and find out why thay are there. i think thats what thay are waiting for, u to get over your fear and talk to them. give it a try. there already there may as well use it to your advantage not theres for a change. if no harm to anyone yet its is the next step, swollow the fear and go for it. get them to do things for u. like anything to prove to us thay are realy there.

thanks
thunder
thunder

Postby thunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm

why did you stop posting in may? i didnt say i didnt beleave what was going on i was hoping u had something. thats all.
thunder

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts