The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

W.H.: Obama will veto healthcare repeal

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 pm

The Obama administration, definatly molded its current structure, which divided the Congress sharply for a long time, modifying it, changing it, and at the same time the Democrats under Polosi and Harry Ried had control of both houses, were locking Republicans out of meetings, and violating the living crap out of the Constitution.

Each State is granted 2 Senators in the Senate, and by population a ratio of Congressmen in the House of Representatives. When the Dems were a Majoriety, they locked out and blocked Republican from being part of the Bills modification, and voted on it leaving members locked out. These are our elected officials, and the Democrats violated the Constitution so badly by depriving the
States having there Senators and Congressmen represent them. They violated the very premise of the Constitution by a system that guarentees equal rights to each state, so that no state can always rule. Otherwise the state with the most people would dominate the Congress. That is why you have the house having the porporanate number of Representatives to population, why you have staggered election times, and why we have the Electorial College system. The Democrats railroaded this in by violating the Constitution, concerning locking out elected Repubicans, and locked only Democrats into private closed room official negotiations, without them. The Business of the Senate and the House of Representatives requires all Senators and Congressmen, be included representing all 50 states.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9632
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 am

rath wrote:In this thread you have posted twice .... out of the dozens of threads on this very topic, not once has anybody mentioned that Obama care is in fact a government policy regardless of who is in the Presidency.

You all keep calling it Obama care & Blaiming Obama for its exsistance.

Again Obama, Obama, Obama.

Not once have i seen any member yourself included ( SmockinJoe ) point out that Obama is not the architect of Obama-care. He is just the messenger.


What you fail to realize is, it doesn't matter who the architect of national healthcare is or what it is modeled after, the fact that it PASSED under Obama's watch makes it his in this country.

Not unlike Romney who passed a healthcare law in Massachusetts similar to Obamacare. Despite the fact that the law was introduced by democrats, which had the majority in the states House and Senete and would have overridden any veto of Romney's, and in fact did so, it automatically became Romneycare.
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:The Obama administration, definatly molded its current structure, which divided the Congress sharply for a long time, modifying it, changing it, and at the same time the Democrats under Polosi and Harry Ried had control of both houses, were locking Republicans out of meetings, and violating the living crap out of the Constitution.

Each State is granted 2 Senators in the Senate, and by population a ratio of Congressmen in the House of Representatives. When the Dems were a Majoriety, they locked out and blocked Republican from being part of the Bills modification, and voted on it leaving members locked out.



qmark wrote:What you fail to realize is, it doesn't matter who the architect of national healthcare is or what it is modeled after, the fact that it PASSED under Obama's watch makes it his in this country.

Not unlike Romney who passed a healthcare law in Massachusetts similar to Obamacare. Despite the fact that the law was introduced by democrats, which had the majority in the states House and Senete and would have overridden any veto of Romney's, and in fact did so, it automatically became Romneycare.


So Obama gets all the blame or credit of universal healthcare reform, simply because he is the president at the time.

OK

So the powers at be & the faceless man & woman in government & the Senate, who are pulling the strings behind the scenes, & who push their own agendas & needs in backroom meetings & deals in return for their support. stay hidden & remain squeaky clean.

While everybody goes on about Obama-care.

Crazy!
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Rath they said a little knowledge about something is dangerous, and that fits you perfectly. You have such limited knoledge about how our system works, you think you know it all, spout off a bunch of nonsence, and you are an expert. I doubt you understand what any of us are telling you, but the final current draft of the Bill Known as Obamacare is the finished product of his administration, and the Democratic Congress that modified it. It is not a few page law, it is about several thousand pages, so full of loopholes and clauses its pathetic. Most pathetic is the Democrats, locking out Republicans as part of the molding of the Bill, which the Constitution gives equal rights to all states to be part of.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9632
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm

greeney2 wrote:Rath they said a little knowledge about something is dangerous, and that fits you perfectly. You have such limited knoledge about how our system works, you think you know it all, spout off a bunch of nonsence, and you are an expert. I doubt you understand what any of us are telling you, but the final current draft of the Bill Known as Obamacare is the finished product of his administration, and the Democratic Congress that modified it. It is not a few page law, it is about several thousand pages, so full of loopholes and clauses its pathetic. Most pathetic is the Democrats, locking out Republicans as part of the molding of the Bill, which the Constitution gives equal rights to all states to be part of.


That's my point dude, are you slow.

The USA has the most infective political system in the world ( & that was before the supper pacts made things worse.

The Congress & the Senate, still work around a system of self serving state representatives.

& the self serving nature of that system means the faceless people & lobby groups influence how individual representative act & who they favor in their actions. deals bread deals, & the people suffer.



It's also a bit rich an American talking about others being self absorbed & lacking in knowledge of world affairs.

Everybody know that the usa is the most isolated & inward looking nation.

Baseball world series ........ :oops: (( only the USA plays in the world series. ))


I can guarantee that Australians watch a lot more U.S news programs, than Americans do Australian news programs.

NBC today with Matt Lauer ( was better with Katie curric was on it ) & Good morning America ....... ect ect

& then there is the Australian broadcasting of world news such as, Spanish news programs, the french news programs & the Italian news programs The BBC from England .......... ect ect ( All on free to air public TV )


& then there are the Australian shows. ( about America's system of government )

http://www.abc.net.au/news/programs/planet-america/
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby qmark » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 am

rath wrote:So Obama gets all the blame or credit of universal healthcare reform, simply because he is the president at the time.


Right or wrong, depending on how you look at it. Not unlike a sports team where the atheletes are sucking up the joint, but the manager gets fired. It wasn't him out there on the field not doing their jobs.


rath wrote:So the powers at be & the faceless man & woman in government & the Senate, who are pulling the strings behind the scenes, & who push their own agendas & needs in backroom meetings & deals in return for their support. stay hidden & remain squeaky clean.
Crazy!


Unfortunately, this must be true. How else do idiots like Pelosi and Reid keep getting re-elected?
qmark
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby SmokinJoe » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:47 pm

rath wrote:

HUH? Now you have lost me.

Here let me child proof it for you.

In this thread you have posted twice .... out of the dozens of threads on this very topic, not once has anybody mentioned that Obama care is in fact a government policy regardless of who is in the Presidency.

You all keep calling it Obama care & Blaiming Obama for its exsistance.

& several people have posted how Obamacare is socalist tripe & how it will cost Obama the Election.

Again Obama, Obama, Obama.

Not once have i seen any member yourself included ( SmockinJoe ) point out that Obama is not the architect of Obama-care. He is just the messenger.


As for your post.

SmokinJoe wrote:It's called Obama care because his administration worked on it, amended it, and got it passed. Yes, the concept was nurtured and pursued during the Clinton admin, but the idea has been around even longer than that.

Prior admin's like the Clinton's have reviewed a few countries who have universal healthcare, not just Australia. Germany has the oldest national healthcare. And during Clinton's admin, they looked at Canada's national healthcare system as well.

Switzerland has heavily regulated private insurance in which the regulations keep the private companies from making profits off of the insurance. However, they are allowed to offer supplemental insurance, which they can and do make a profit from.

Australia is simply one of about 31 or 32 developed countries with national healthcare.


Where did you say any of that ???


Allow me to childproof it for you:

I made more than one post on this.

You missed (or conveniently left out) where I posted "I DO NOT BLAME OBAMA." Please re-read my post where I clearly said "I do not blame Obama." Because, those very words are in my previous post. What's hilarious is that, in your post quoting me when I said "huh......" my second paragraph CLEARLY shows where I said "I DON'T BLAME OBAMA."

Now, onto the other statement about me that you misrepresented:

I clearly showed where this national healthcare reform has been sought after long before Obama was a President. I even posted that during the Clinton Admin, they were trying to get this passed by looking at how other countries were doing it.

Hopefully, if you choose to re-read my post, you will understand that I do not blame Obama and that I know that our country has sought out national healthcare through a few administrations.

I'll lay it out below so that there is no misunderstanding:

1) I do not blame Obama (as I've already said in a previous post)
2) This reform has been sought after by previous adminstrations (as I have already stated in a previous post)
3) The ONLY reason it is called "OBAMA Care" is he just happened to be the sitting president when the reform was passed. Like I previously said, he's just one card in the deck.

This reform would've been called "Clinton Care" had it passed when Ole William was sitting in the oval office.

You don't seem to understand that just because I refer to it as ObamaCare, that I recognize this reform has been sought after for quite some time now.

It's funny, but the things you said I haven't said are exactly the things I was saying. :P :shock:
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
User avatar
SmokinJoe
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: OHIO

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:24 pm

However the bottomline is it is the final draft of it modified over and over belongs to Obama, it is not the carbon copy of Clintons ideas, it was also the final draft modified by the Congress of Obama's administration traveled back and forth numerous time to the White House, and done with underhanded unconstitutional behavior Polosi and Ried should have been impeached for. At least the voters spoke and got back the Majoriety to Republican, and put Polosi back in the Peanut gallery.

I Blame Obama and his unethical Democratic Congress.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9632
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm

SmokinJoe wrote:

As for your post.

SmokinJoe wrote:It's called Obama care because his administration worked on it, amended it, and got it passed. Yes, the concept was nurtured and pursued during the Clinton admin, but the idea has been around even longer than that.

Prior admin's like the Clinton's have reviewed a few countries who have universal healthcare, not just Australia. Germany has the oldest national healthcare. And during Clinton's admin, they looked at Canada's national healthcare system as well.

Switzerland has heavily regulated private insurance in which the regulations keep the private companies from making profits off of the insurance. However, they are allowed to offer supplemental insurance, which they can and do make a profit from.

Australia is simply one of about 31 or 32 developed countries with national healthcare.


Where did you say any of that ???


Where did you say any off that? :lol:

About four post back.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 pm

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:So Obama gets all the blame or credit of universal healthcare reform, simply because he is the president at the time.


Right or wrong, depending on how you look at it. Not unlike a sports team where the atheletes are sucking up the joint, but the manager gets fired. It wasn't him out there on the field not doing their jobs.


rath wrote:So the powers at be & the faceless man & woman in government & the Senate, who are pulling the strings behind the scenes, & who push their own agendas & needs in backroom meetings & deals in return for their support. stay hidden & remain squeaky clean.
Crazy!


Unfortunately, this must be true. How else do idiots like Pelosi and Reid keep getting re-elected?


Fair enough.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 4 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests