The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Julian Assange fails in bid to block extradition to Sweden

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:44 am

greeney2 wrote:Oh Please! Another cheesy made up video with mysterous music, and ridiculous presentation. We have seen thousands of this flavor crap for 911, Bush, and anti-amerian propaganda. :roll:


Oh thats right you think this is the world of DC comics where the USA is the land of the free & the home of the brave, Where the USA is the one who brought the rule of law a civility & the notion of fare an free elections, to the rest of the world.

The rest of the world, being a world of tyrants & Communists.

& Anyone or any thing that sez otherwise, Is just anti-American propaganda

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:53 am

greeney2 wrote:The fact is you do not know diddilly poop what the facts are, yet you spout off, you know every move Assange made with 2 woman behind closed bedroom doors,


& what, were ment to belive that you do know what happened & who was involved.

Because your the one going around saying he is guilty before all the facts are in.

I on the other hand have done the mature thing & given Assange the benefit of the doubt, & thus the right to a fair trial.

where you have already made up your mind.

greeney2 wrote:let alone the facts of his involment with Manning. I'm perfectly willing to say nothing happened with the women, if the investigation finds that, and not up to you or me, to reinvent their laws,


We all know that Bradly manning never meet julian Assange & that he in fact passed the classified U.S documents onto a third party such as the Chinese &/or Russians, who then in-turn released the documents to humiliate & show that the USA is a giant hypocrite.

greeney2 wrote:obvoiusly different than chovinist pigs like Assange are use to in Austrailia. Fact is his own wikileaks people tell about his womanizing.


:roll: ......... Pot calling the kettle black.

greeney2 wrote:The fact is you do not know diddilly poop what the facts are, yet you spout off, you know every move Assange made with 2 woman behind closed bedroom doors,



greeney2 wrote:Fact is, if we have 2 CIA operatives that close to Assange, do you really think we would waste our time, having them have sex with him, and concoct some ridiculous story about a rubber breaking? Or would they set him up for a full fledged violant rape, pump him full of drugs, and guarentee he will be finished??? Who is being stupid?


Please, A know-body said they were CIA field agents.

Thus, Your hypothetical assumptions are without basis. FACT IS, we know they are CIA, but CIA is not just Field agents & assassins. Moreover it's a lot more difficult to get a CIA assassin enter another country, Assassinate a high profile person & the exit the country without detection, than it is to get a data collection agent / agents already in the country & who is a citizen of said country to claim rape an force an arrest thus preventing the high profile person from leaving & disappearing again.

Making a false claim about a fake rape, is far more expedient & involves much less red tape than a high profile assassination.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby shadowcass » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 am

To be fair, Benedict Arnold was not a citizen of the United States No one was. The United States was not recognized as a sovereign nation until the Treaty of Paris in 1783. Arnold's so-called Treason took place three years earlier.

So, although Arnold was born in Connecticut he was born a British Subject. And, unlike George Washington, Benjamin Frankin, and the other rebels he remained loyal to King and Country.
User avatar
shadowcass
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

You and I are only 2 people with opposing views, both prejudical for differnet reasons. You imagine he is a totally innocent victim, and I would have hung him, and still would, right next to Manning. One thing I do know is the Sweden has its own laws, and this man entered that country and did not obey them. If there was truth the the women being CIA operatives, this would have been dropped, and an international insodent with Sweden and the USA. He is under investigation only at this point, and running from their system of justice. He fled that country, and went through the entire court system of the UK, which gave him several appeals, and granted him bail to run free. The UK agreed with Sweden, all the way to their Surpreme court, now he is fleeing those rulings and held up in another embassy.

I think his actions are all one needs to make a judgement what kind of person Assange is.

First, you still do not know anymore that the cesspool of crap on the internet about him, you have zero first hand knowledge of anything.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 pm

shadowcass wrote:To be fair, Benedict Arnold was not a citizen of the United States No one was. The United States was not recognized as a sovereign nation until the Treaty of Paris in 1783. Arnold's so-called Treason took place three years earlier.

So, although Arnold was born in Connecticut he was born a British Subject. And, unlike George Washington, Benjamin Frankin, and the other rebels he remained loyal to King and Country.


Benidict Arnold was dispised to this day, imagine if on top of that, he was a womanizing rapist too.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 pm

greeney2 wrote:You imagine he is a totally innocent victim,



When did i make that claim ???
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 am

Maybe you could elaborate what you think he is guilty of so I'm not confused.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 pm

greeney2 wrote:Maybe you could elaborate what you think he is guilty of so I'm not confused.


Im not saying he is guilty of anything as i give him the benefit of the doubt.

But im by no means saying he is innocent & squeaky clean.


What i am saying is that no matter the case innocent or not.

For the USA to go on and on about how evil Julian Assange is because he set up a web site to expose government lies ( just like the Black vault claims to do ) does not give the USA the right to tarnish Julian Assanges Good name & reputation, all because the USA got caught committing war crimes & giving trillions of dollars in blood money to the likes of Iraq, Libiya, Syria Burma ... ect ect ...... in return for oil contracts & other resources.

While also claiming these countries are evil dictatorships & should be destroyed by any means.

1) How did that work out in Iraqi for you

2) wikileaks does not only charge the USA with such crimes, as wikileaks also target other nations such as Australia, England, ... ect ect ( But the USA is the only nation seeking to capture & or Kill Julian Assange )
Making the USA a hypocrite & a lair.

3) The USA committed acts by other nations, such as these war crimes & there is no reason the USA should not be held to account just like we hold other terrorist acts by other nations such as, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Israel, Afghanistan, Bosnia, Germany. Ect ect to account.

The USA is not above public scrutiny & public condemnation.


The USA was exposed for the hypocrite it is & now the USA is behaving like a bankrupt cry baby looking for somebody to blame, because of U.S actions & the U.S.A inability to secure it's own intelligence.

These were U.S war crimes.

U.S incompetence, when it comes to securing Classified U.S documents.

& it was a US citizen who stole U.S documents & betrayed the USA.

ALL Julian Assange did was set up a web site.

Bradly Manning has never implicated Julian Assange in his act of treason.

4) Bradly Manning stole classified U.S documents & not Assange.

Julian Assange did not video tape the killing of journalists in Iraq, & Julian Assange did not kill the Journalists in Iraq. .......... THE USA DID THAT ALL ON THEIR OWN.


The USA has said publicly that they seek to Assinate Julian Assange.

& there is proof that a Grand jury has been sitting for a while just waiting to issue a death warrant for julian Assange.


I don't claim Julian is innocent.

But nor do i condemn him for the actions of others.

The Claims of a corrupt few do not represent the views of all.

& I defend what is right & not what faceless man in faceless government claim to be the truth.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 am

All you have done is defend his every move, don't lie you don' know what he is guilty of, and act like you were riding on the end of his rubber, and know what happened in that room with those women. Nor do you know squat about anything beteween him and Manning, which my led to a long list of crimes.

Scum is his level both with women, according to his own Wikileaks coworkers, and several countries.

He is not a respected person in this world, I'll give him credit as a self made man. One who has a womanizing reputation prior to Sweden, one who had to hid from his own actions, and fled several counties. Even Austrailia has abandoned him, and can not help him.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:14 pm

greeney2 wrote:All you have done is defend his every move, don't lie you don' know what he is guilty of, and act like you were riding on the end of his rubber, and know what happened in that room with those women. Nor do you know squat about anything beteween him and Manning, which my led to a long list of crimes.

Scum is his level both with women, according to his own Wikileaks coworkers, and several countries.

He is not a respected person in this world, I'll give him credit as a self made man. One who has a womanizing reputation prior to Sweden, one who had to hid from his own actions, and fled several counties. Even Austrailia has abandoned him, and can not help him.



& yet nothing you say is based on any shred of fact what so ever.

At least i produced evidence.

your opinion is based on supposition & circumstance.

While the whole time there is no evidence against Julian Assange & ample evidence against U.S citizen Bradly Manning.

The truth is on my side. :lol:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest