The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

This is why majority in US oppose gov't healthcare

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 am

you know who to follow and who to ignore now...

and that you must know who to give proper acknowledgement to, you are truelly learning :geek:

:clap:
chiselray

Postby humphreys » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 am

I never knew that a simple "BS" was a valid refutation until I met you :thumbup:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby chiselray » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 am

i was out in front until you just posted that...i now look up to you... :thumbup:
chiselray

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 pm

humphreys wrote:Frrosted was just being satirical, it's a shame it was almost the most accurate thing he has said :P

Nope. I was talking from experience.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby humphreys » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 am

frrostedman wrote:
humphreys wrote:Frrosted was just being satirical, it's a shame it was almost the most accurate thing he has said :P

Nope. I was talking from experience.

Really? You don't go to church?

I just figured you were making a parody of doctors.

Don't tell anyone, but I haven't been going to my atheist meet-ups either :shh:
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:32 am

You get your daily dose of Dawkins in the religion forum to make up for missing your meetings. :lol:
greeney2

Postby rath » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:Snug if you are from Canada, I think we would all like to know what are the bad aprts about Canada's socialized medicine. I'm sure it is not all bad, and like any country you can find these extremes and horror stories. I mad ethe statement, it is not uncommon for Canadians to come to the USA for many kinds of surguries.

Today is the big day as far as Obamacare and if the Supreme Court throws it out, or elimiates parts of it only. I'm sure the Court will decide on some of the basic conepts being unconstitutional, they are not going to go into the nuts and bolts of how the service works, claims, etc. The will only be concerned with the concept of forcing people to buy insurance.

As far as avoiding any medical care at all, and at all costs. Everyone should have regular check ups, and have a regular doctor, dentist, and opthomologist IMHO. Regular dental cleaning 2 times a year, eye exams, etc. EVeryone should have regular check ups and blood tests. So I disagree about avoiding any and all medical care.

So true, please tell.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:27 am

I do not think anyone is against reform of our medical system and a good socialized medicine system, however Obamacare has a multitude of parts that Americans are rejecting, this is not the system we think is good, not that we would not accept a good one.
greeney2

Postby marlio » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

YOu guys are probably right that the goverment would destroy universal health care, and after all, they have already opted OUT of it, themselves. So that tells us its not good enough for THEM, but its supposed to be good enough for us. WRONG!! WE arent going to accept inferior service and I will not sign my loved one out of any hospital just to appease medicare and I have done this before , in the past. I will go to a foreign country, if I have to , to get the care I need. The Govt destroys and ruins everything they touch, so I expect Obamacare not to be successufull just as he, himself, is not sucessful and a travesty to america.
marlio

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts