The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Population Reduction the Master Plan

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby khanster » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:10 pm

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... and-trendy

What should be done with elderly Americans when they become very seriously ill? Should we try to save their lives or should we just let them die? Unfortunately, there is a growing consensus among the "intellectual elite" that most elderly people are not going to have a high enough "quality of life" to justify the expense of costly life saving procedures. This philosophy is now being promoted very heavily through mainstream news outlets, in our television shows and in big Hollywood movies. The elite are attempting to convince us that killing off our sick grandparents is cool and trendy. We are being told that "pulling the plug" on grandma and grandpa is compassionate (because it will end their suffering), that it is good for the environment and that it is even good for the economy. We are being told that denying life saving treatments to old people will dramatically reduce health care costs and make the system better for all of us. We are being told that it is not "efficient" for health insurance companies to shell out $100,000 for an operation that may extend the life of an elderly person by 6 months. But the truth is that all of this is part of a larger agenda that the elite are attempting to advance. As I have written about previously, the elite love death, and they truly believe that reducing the population is good for society and good for the planet. Sadly, population control propaganda has reached a fever pitch in recent months.

khanster

Postby qmark » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 pm

It is hard to deny this with the passing of Obamacare.
qmark

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Remember the movie Soilent Green?
greeney2

Postby qmark » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Yes. The Powers That Be have been preaching overpopulation since the seventies. I doubt, however, that the government would even put that much effort into killing its citizens.
qmark

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 am

qmark wrote:Yes. The Powers That Be have been preaching overpopulation since the seventies. I doubt, however, that the government would even put that much effort into killing its citizens.

Doubting that they would is a massive mistake............I wonder what comes to your mind when you buy a loaf of bread and examine the expiration date on the wrapper, or a carton of mike and do the same.......Ever in your life do you think about the drugs and the side effects contained within the disclaimers.......

Come on man this stuff is easy for Governments with a license to print money............they get big business to do all of this stuff for them.

Check out Sutton and Dodge.........they produce meat carried and sold by Target........You tell em how the hell it stays fresh for damn near a month....
They put it down to " SPECIAL PACKAGING "

Enough I say...........

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 am

qmark wrote:Yes. The Powers That Be have been preaching overpopulation since the seventies. I doubt, however, that the government would even put that much effort into killing its citizens.

They were talking about it a lot longer ago than the 70's. We talked about it in the 50's when I was young.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:

Doubting that they would is a massive mistake............I wonder what comes to your mind when you buy a loaf of bread and examine the expiration date on the wrapper, or a carton of mike and do the same.......Ever in your life do you think about the drugs and the side effects contained within the disclaimers.......

Come on man this stuff is easy for Governments with a license to print money............they get big business to do all of this stuff for them.

Check out Sutton and Dodge.........they produce meat carried and sold by Target........You tell em how the hell it stays fresh for damn near a month....
They put it down to " SPECIAL PACKAGING "

Enough I say...........

Cole

You misunderstand me.
In the movie "Soilent Green" the movie showed the government being compassionate trying to make the death of its citizens who chose to check out as peacefukl and pleasant as possible. I do not believe the government would put forth any such effort on behalf of its citizens. The Powers That Be want to reduce the population and they couldn't give a flying fig how it is done.
qmark

Postby qmark » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:00 pm

greeney2 wrote:

They were talking about it a lot longer ago than the 70's. We talked about it in the 50's when I was young.

That surprises me a little. I do, however, remember the big push in the 70's with the endless stream of TV movies.
qmark

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:40 am

qmark...

Yep sure did, sorry. My apologies..................has to be this freaking inferno.

I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts