The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

muzzled academic freedom .RE : USA =palestine/Israel

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby ricardo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 pm

very interested what history and government teachers have for their
baseline curriculum in teaching about the middle east.

for example , in the Palestinian / israelian conflict are the viewpoint s ,
and historical information accurate ? ( transparency in teaching) want to know
what tax payers are getting for their money. (re- student syllabus online)

important-
the students become informed and aware, of political events shaping the world ,
and influencing their form of government. are scholarships , and other available
funds for student education balanced or leaning to ; visit Israel for course
credits for college - translation - 'learn z party line'

define: "academic bribery "influence in academic discourse for financial or sociopolitical gain ,( financial or social of any type). earn a degree or PHD sponsered by Israeli and teach the party line. bogus / but real enough examples - contem. history, sociology , political science of the middle east.

now, if I remember correctly ,because of academic specialization , unless you are specific to pal/ israelian,middle east studies. the content is glossed over. -not covered sufficiently ,however , given the amount of money and blood lost defending Israeli .the subject matter should be covered extensively. and , in detail. content , could be 'weighted' for geopolitical importance.

is this indicative of what's happening in the early educational experience.
junior high and high school, fresh - soph college.?

I read a teacher was denied tenure , after appeals , because of her views
concerning the middle east. apprently ] I think this is a insult to academic freedom.

my new book - " academic bribery and implementing the israelian agenda "is on sale at the finer truck stops in America . 15% of profits will be donated to
a zero profit organization that improves the medical needs of the Palestinian people.
ricardo

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts