The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Naked Man Attempts To Eat Victims Face

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby khanster » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

"Zombie" appears to be a used as a metaphor in these reports. They are not real zombies.
khanster

Postby bionic » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 am

...more like drug addicts and generally disturbed types
Actual zombies are living dead creatures that eat brains.
Or..people that got a dose of that posion that blowfish put out, Tetrodotoxin
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:56 am

khanster wrote:"Zombie" appears to be a used as a metaphor in these reports. They are not real zombies.

Agreed, but it's an obvious attempt to tweak a persons mind, otherwise the word ZOMBIE wouldn't appear in the text, or on the radio, on in the news TV reports. That's my main bitch in regard to the machine.............all about perception, especially from the psychological standpoint.

Surely not every young person is equipped well enough to grasp the intent, sadly not many adults appear capable either.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 pm

"zombie" is the new "sheeple"..it's a pecking order bullshite ego trip..it's an , "I'm beter than you, game"
it attempts to say, in one word, that most people are useless drones... but YOU aren't, YOUR special, awake, different, and above it all..which is bullshite..(all the while, the fact that you use a common catch phrase like, "zombie" now, makes you one..is lost upon you)
all people are individuals..nobody really knows anybody elses story..we are ALL just trying to get through our lives..calilng others zombies reiminds me of when the nazis called the Jews rats..it's the same game..don't play it..try and hold on to your sense of humanity
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby khanster » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 pm

bionic wrote:"zombie" is the new "sheeple"..it's a pecking order bullshite ego trip..it's an , "I'm beter than you, game"
it attempts to say, in one word, that most people are useless drones... but YOU aren't, YOUR special, awake, different, and above it all..which is bullshite..(all the while, the fact that you use a common catch phrase like, "zombie" now, makes you one..is lost upon you)
all people are individuals..nobody really knows anybody elses story..we are ALL just trying to get through our lives..calilng others zombies reiminds me of when the nazis called the Jews rats..it's the same game..don't play it..try and hold on to your sense of humanity

khanster

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 am

bionic wrote:"zombie" is the new "sheeple"..it's a pecking order bullshite ego trip..it's an , "I'm beter than you, game"

Well said and way to marginalize other people's feelings of being special. :thumbup:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby khanster » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 am

The real question is are these numerous occurrences where people become crazed cannibals more than just a strange statistical anomaly, or is there a reason, such as a virus or syndrome that causes people to become Hannibal Lecter copycats? People are focusing on the esoteric and conspirational connotations of the word "Zombie" possibly in an attempt to metaphorically bury their heads in the sand and hope it isn't some disease that is rapidly spreading :shock: :mrgreen:
khanster

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 am

Those are some very good posts and great lines of thought, I agree with most of it, except for that " BEING SPECIAL PART " :lol: :lol: Whats' wrong with being special when compared to the Jews? Time to think..........

If I hear that phrase just once " The Chosen Ones " in the next 100 years it will be once too often. It's flat our disgusting how much mileage that quote gets...

Yep the Zombie thing is without question a new play on words for the masses, THEY KNOW many will buy in, it's really all they want, numbers mean dollars.....in the end all these people really care about is money and power. It's why they agree to PAY people like Matt Lauer millions of dollars to simply repeat THE MESSAGE...what ever they want told, what ever THEY decide is news, or entertainment, or WHATEVER.

I can spew this as fact until the cows come home, not enough people really give a rats ass because they think that at the end of the day they still have their RIGHTS under the LAW OF THE LAND and everything is gonna be just fine. LOL....Still think that they are in control of their own destiny.....I've read, heard, and seen a far different side to that form of reason.

Think about Bloomberg and his asinine banning of LARGE DRINKS. WHO in their rights minds would care about that? Who would sit still for it?..... I know a weak analogy, but how weak as an example of a PTB Trial balloon??????LOL

Lots of people crack, does that make them Zombies, or simply someone who simply went off the rails?

The Martin case, The Marine in Afghanistan, " THEY have now leaked that he had a problem with RHOIDS ".....REALLY..........Rhoids don't kill people, people kill people..............Right!!!!!!!!

Tell me about the FREAK HAIL STORMS..........or FEET of rain in 48 hours in the Fla panhandle..........how about Apple and Google making gear for the Government.....................Really..............have they never done that old " YOU SCRATCH MY BACK AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS " BS before, long, long, long ago! ;)

Oh no no no..........what u talkin bout.............I was just looking at Lohans latest nipple slip, REPEAT THAT PLEASE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did I mention the flesh eating bacteria....4 get Zombies.....evidently that sh*t will cost you both arms, and both legs...........and, and by the way...Did you know that Andrew Bartbriet's pathologist/coroner/ who ever. Died of poisoning just a day or two after filing the death report????????????

But hell, maybe he just took a nip from the wrong flask, happens all the time these days....move along now. ;)

Distracted hell take me to the Jersey shore.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's George Clooooney? LOL----------Why he's testifying at that Italian thingy dingy, something about a former official and underage girls by the dozens romping about the statehouse at all hours. WTF.........

And to think I used to love the Weather Channel :wall: :wall:

I could turn it on at any hour and within 1 minute get the forecast, now one has to sit through all of the above first, then watch 5-6 commercials and then maybe find out if it's going to rain anytime soon. But no this has nothing to do with Zombies, or sheep, only perception...................nothing else.

My eldest daughter just downloaded a new game to her laptop....ah........well....ah It's called/titled "Plants vs Zombies " I'm quite sure that is all just one big coincidence........... :lol: :lol:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby khanster » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 am

khanster

Postby capricorn » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Marijuana? Are they really going to try and blame marijuana? Seriously?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/27/us/florid ... ?hpt=hp_t2
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts