The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Greys

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Soulsurvivor » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 am

1) what we perceive as communication is not what they do, I understand what they are telling me always and they me. Do I try to figure out how no.

2) are they male or female not by our standards and I have never taken the time to ask.

3) they are not my friends and I am not there's while I have never been hurt in all the contacts and there have been many since age four that I remember, I can tell you I have had the same ones my whole life. Has anyone had that? Greasy that is. One is slightly taller then the other and does all the communication.

4) I am asleep almost always but have woken up and not been able to move. The place was bright but not lighted like we would expect nothing is what we think or imagine. I could not even try to explain it so I won't.

5) there is more but I would rather not talk about it as I am not one that finds it a exciting.
Soulsurvivor

Postby touched » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Soulsurvivor, I dont find it exciting either, but I do however feel it is necessary to discuss this phenomena and learn as much as I can from it. Im now 45 years of age and "they" came "just" one time in my life about 12 years ago. One time too many. I now find myself daily and adamently searching for answers and investigating these entities looking for any and every clue trying to figure out what they are up to and why they came.

The only good thing that came out of the visit from them was the fact that now I know for certain life exists elsewhere in this vast universe, a lifelong question Id always had and now know the truth.

I do not trust these entities but the way I see it is as advanced as they are,,,they could have done me in then and there that night,,,as well as all of us. For all I know they may have been there to help me or my family in some unknown way .

I have had at least 3 separate solid sightings of e.t. craft since this happened over a 12 year span after the encounter happened so Im certain they are still monitoring me for some reason. One of those involved another witness. Ive also had other sightings while studying the night sky as an amateur astronomer for about 35 years while other people were present but I stay reserved in the other sightings besides the 3 that Im certain of. There may be some other explanation for the others,,, but not the 3 confirmed. I try to view things with a rational, scientific approach .

Best of luck to you ! I hope at some point they quit messing with you. I have been fortunate I guess because they only came once. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Cliff
touched

Postby OBERON » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:33 pm

DND:
* There's a 1947 document(the Rosewell crash)that composed of 4 ET bodies; following the incident in the farmers field there was the landing at "Edward's Air Force Base" which had "EBE"-the EBE story.{the images from SOM-101 match that of the images for the Stenonychosaurus race exept height, but there were 2-3 different races in the SOM-101 Manual}

*There are a variety of images in the SOM-101 of the crafts the OPNAC Team retrieved, and how they were packaged, stored, handled and transported to Dulce.

***Still working on the multilevel compound; plz post as many logical pictures, info, videos, files, and anything that will be of use in order to prove the cover up and a good chunk as to the reason why the US is in debt in the trillions, and comparitively speaking Can. is only in the millions;) :!: :?: :wtf:
OBERON

Postby WarAngel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

OBERON wrote:*There are a variety of images in the SOM-101 of the crafts the OPNAC Team retrieved, and how they were packaged, stored, handled and transported to Dulce.

Can you elaborate on this? I was under the impression that Dulce was an urban legend.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby OBERON » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

When it comes to the SOM 101 manual for Area 51 there were multiple protocols initialized in order to prevent prying eyes from being curious, to protect the specimens from any sort of damage, to prevent biological contamination of any personnel and/or the public during handling and transport.

Whether or not the manual is actually authentic the parallels from the descriptions of these EBE's and the crafts do so match up with some of the popular info/video leaks that can be found on the net. Some examples are:
a) same appearance of various EBE's match the SOM 101 descriptions, b) one of the older crafts diagram in SOM 101 did actually match a replica of a 1950's picture of one flying lowly over the States. The picture is authentic based on the fact that the black n white pics then were very distict in proof identification, rether than attempting to match it up with any modern pics of the same type of craft!

When it comes to anything pertaining to the SOM 101 manual or any other material means it's an obvious to look for parallels and similarities; this includes information on the net-if you want the real deal knowledge of this sort of topic. :!: :hand: :?:
OBERON

Postby ricardo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Perhaps deception only to ward off and prevent physical attack. Layering.
I question why superior beings will have a need for the more elaborate
Scheming. ( Beyond physical defense )
ricardo

Postby thunder » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:34 pm

i wonder too. if thay wanted to defeat us or enslave us thay already would have what could we do to stop them ? nothing its like the right brother against the army now NO CHANCE. i shudder to think the wepons thay have.

i have been with in 5 feet of one of there craft anf felt safe. no fear nothing. i should have been scared to death! i beleave thay were here LONG before we were. the petrogliphs prove that. thay are just watching us for what ever reason, we could well be the lab rats for them. scarry as that is. so i dont beleave fear is used by them in any way. standing by there ship wich was slighly above and to the front of me there was no fear. mind control? could be. have seen many here but none that close before. enter ashgrove missouri ufo sightings and read thae post i sent to nuforc that night IF theres any intrest. if u think is BS or im nuts i realy dont care i know what i saw.
thunder

Postby touched » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 am

thunder wrote:i wonder too. if thay wanted to defeat us or enslave us thay already would have what could we do to stop them ? nothing its like the right brother against the army now NO CHANCE. i shudder to think the wepons thay have.

i have been with in 5 feet of one of there craft anf felt safe. no fear nothing. i should have been scared to death! i beleave thay were here LONG before we were. the petrogliphs prove that. thay are just watching us for what ever reason, we could well be the lab rats for them. scarry as that is. so i dont beleave fear is used by them in any way. standing by there ship wich was slighly above and to the front of me there was no fear. mind control? could be. have seen many here but none that close before. enter ashgrove missouri ufo sightings and read thae post i sent to nuforc that night IF theres any intrest. if u think is BS or im nuts i realy dont care i know what i saw.

Thunder, I live in Bolivar just northeast of ash grove. There have been many sightings here in southwest mo. I have had 3 sightings since this visit from the greys took place. One involved me and another witness at lake pomme de terre during the perseid meteor shower about 7 years ago. It zig zagged all over the sky coming from space and then after several impossible g-force moves it returned back to space from which it came. I have studied astronomy for well over 35 years and have never seen anything equivalent to this. I lived next to nellis afb in las vegas also and we have nothing that can do this !

During the ufo flap in october of last year here in Missouri I also witnessed 2 orange objects descend from a high altitude and hover over my neighbors house about 1/4 mile away. After watching them display different flashing and hovering techniques they then left and something else showed up with blue strobing lights shaped in a parallelogram structure. I also, believe it or not, saw a huge strange appearing triangular object high up in altitude suddenly vanish over my house. It had 3 circles at each corner. It was distorted in appearance right before it vanished. Black ops ? Not certain .

Cliff
touched

Postby thunder » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

touched

HI neighbor ! would like to talk with you some time. my email add is thunder81345@yahoo.com, i will send my phone number. seems we may have seen the same ones.

thunder
thunder

Postby marlio » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I saw two aliens, about 5 years ago and both were greenish looking, with large black eyes, (but not bug eyes), small ears, small mouth (with some muscle tone in bottom lip), hands (five fingers) and they were about 3 1/2 inches tall. They appeared to me as in star wars teleportation. I saw a bluish light on the grass and there they were. I couldnt believe It! I had a camera at the time, but for some reason, I could just not push the button. I think I thought they would leave, if I took a photo. They did not try to communicate with me, as far as I remember. They probably wanted me to take a photo of them and when I didnt, thought there was something wrong with me. I was just kind of frozen.
Their bodies were not frail looking, but they looked like a grown, 3 month old fetus. I have not seen any other aliens since the time they appeared before me, but have seen several ufos, all different. I do not know why they appeared, unless it was for me to take a photo or maybe I dont remember. I remember I was not afraid of them, but I think we can call on God to protect us, and they will leave, thought I didnt do that. I did do that, when a ufo started getting too close one time, and it stopped and hovered in the sky. I think they may be demonic. :D
marlio

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts