The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama Snubbed in Russia

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:44 pm

This clip is almost too disturbing. Watch as Obama extends his hand to not 1, not 2, but 3 Russians, all of whom refuse to shake his hand.

Very embarasshing, but just as one would expect. The only people who have a shred of respect for Obama are dyed in the wool Liberals, most of whom are Europeans.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby ricardo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:14 pm

this is interesting . i almost want to say its a diplomatic mistake ,

involving protocol , but he would have known by prior experience ,

if he were out of order. no ?

what was the presidents response ?
ricardo

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:34 pm

The clip I watched was not them refusing to shake hands with Obama, Obama was walking and introducing the line of people, and gesturing with his hand who he introduced to the ambassador.
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:19 am

greeney2 wrote:The clip I watched was not them refusing to shake hands with Obama, Obama was walking and introducing the line of people, and gesturing with his hand who he introduced to the ambassador.

well done greeney2 I googled it . out of context. debunked ...not as depicted .
ricardo

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm

greeney2 wrote:The clip I watched was not them refusing to shake hands with Obama, Obama was walking and introducing the line of people, and gesturing with his hand who he introduced to the ambassador.

Then you didn't watch the clip I posted. Obama extends his hand to 2 people, clearly expecting a handshake, and not getting one. By the time it got to the 3rd person, he gestured to the man next to him instead of being embarassed again.

Completely in context, not debunked. Watch it.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 pm

The one you posted is a shorter version, also shown on your link was a 48 second one, title "the snub that wasn't". It tells how he is introducing an ambassador, and he gestured with his hand who he is introducing, not reaching out to shake hands.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:40 pm

I think Greeney's right, bro. He seems to be introducing the various diplomats to the dude who's on his right. MAYBE he's snuffed on the first, but I really don't think he is on the the subsequent ones.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Wow. I guess I was duped, but, in the 18 second clip, he holds his hand out and makes eye contact, clearly expecting a handshake. I'm sorry but it can't be any other way. It's not like he was gesturing to the man next to him... because he wasn't. That is, until the 3rd attempt, where he finally figured it out.
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:49 pm

frrostedman wrote:It's not like he was gesturing to the man next to him

Except it is, he's gesturing and introducing the people to the guy that's following him. Obama does some stupid things, and sometimes foreign diplomats do disrespect him, but this just isn't one of those times.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:23 pm

There is a good lesson to all of this.

You have to consider out takes, are incomplete, and may appear like one thing but are not. The clue is when the title tells you what you think you are seeing. Worse than that is the internet is polluted with so many photoshopped origional images, none of it is origional anymore. How many pictures has Cole posted of still scenes from the WTC, and made a mountion out of a mole hill, insisting explosives were planted, when he saw slag from cutting torches on the beams? The infamous 3 versions of the same Penagon "Missile" all 3 photoshopped on differnet missiles.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts