The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

I just can't stay idle watching that chaos in Syria now

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Marsha » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 am

I just can't stay idle watching that chaos in Syria now. I am sure it would be much more stability and order there now if some opposition groupings active there were added to the list of terrorist organizations being upgraded by State Dep now. In particular, Syria's Muslim Brotherhood should be the first to be added. Unfortunately in real life it's been chosen as sort of intermediary in supplying weapons to Syrian opposition fighters
(http://www.free-lebanon-net/syria/c-i-a ... pposition/).
It's just beyond me! That's been some absolutely erroneous line of D.C imo only able to bring more evil to this world now..... As for CIA role, it's going to undermine its image and America's image as an ardent fighter with terrorism! CIA and other, they are too captivated with that fishy gambling in Syria and other countries!
I'm working with the Fund for Global Human Rights set to find and fund most effective human rights activists and groups in different countries worldwide. I was engaged in grant-making program for Egypt. Due to the Egyptian revo we got hell of chances to bring real democracy there. We had expected D.C. to have a ready ear for our recommendations ... Alas! Top officials guided mostly by CIA tips in their likes and dislikes put stake on fishy guys revealed by us as potential terrorists. Needless to say none of them have been so far added to the list of terrorists by State Dep! What's now? Egypt still lacks stability and Syria is actually at war. I'm feeling absolutely helpless just....
Marsha

Postby katsung47 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Naive or ignorant? US is the mastermind of Syria crisis. How could you expect it to stablize the current situation?

Either Muslim Brotherhood or Al Qaeda, are all the tools used by US and NATO to overturn the current Syria governbment. You don't know Iraq, Libya case?

Syria - The West`s Greatest Fear

By Dan Glazebrook
May 05, 2012http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2012/1096/op8.htm

The strategy was simple, clear, tried and tested. It had been used successfully not only against Libya, but also Kosovo (in 1999), and was rapidly underway in Syria. It was to run as follows: train proxies to launch armed provocations; label the state's response to these provocations as genocide; intimidate the UN Security Council into agreeing that "something must be done"; incinerate the army and any other resistance with fragmentation bombs and Hellfire missiles; and finally install a weak, compliant government to sign off new contracts and alliances drawn up in London, Paris and Washington, whilst the country tore itself apart.

Result: the heart torn out of the "axis of resistance" between Iran, Syria and Hizbullah, leaving Iran isolated and the West with a free hand to attack Iran without fear of regional repercussions.

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=630445
katsung47

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts