The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Ancient Aliens: The Series

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 am

WarAngel wrote:I found an interesting piece in the episode Aliens and Evil Places. According to the episode there were at one time structures in Siberia which have a dome-like shape to them and have been described as "cauldrons." People have come down with strange illnesses when spending time near them and recover when they leave. It's theorized that it's a defense system of some kind. Either from space objects or opposing aliens. At present they are sunken into the ground.

Valley of Death Cauldron 01.jpg

Valley of Death Cauldron 02.jpg

Valley of Death Cauldron 05.jpg

Maybe this is crazy but is it possible that that blast up there was designed to get rid of those structures? Having never heard of any structures being there, that's the first thing to pop into my head.

Postby WarAngel » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am

For those who don't know the new season starts tomorrow! :dance:
There's also a few 2hr episodes on tonight. Both on H2 channel.

Rykuss wrote:Maybe this is crazy but is it possible that that blast up there was designed to get rid of those structures? Having never heard of any structures being there, that's the first thing to pop into my head.

That's not crazy, it's good thinking. :thumbup: I hadn't considered why they were no longer standing, just that they were. I'm not familiar with Russian territories, is Tunguska in Siberia? If so then you may have the answer. :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Ladies and gentlemen Ancient Aliens The Series IS BACK!!! :dance: :clap:

I'm not talking about the new season starting but a return to good quality episodes which get to the heart of what the show is about, ETs visiting each in ancient times. Many of the episodes from the bottom half of last season seemed like the "phoned it in" to get episodes done, but this is not the case with season 4.

Episodes The Mayan Prophecies and The Doomsday Conspiracy were great. They give me hope that we will soon have open contact with beings from another world.

One of the best parts was the 3D model of the depiction on Pical's Tomb. It looks even more like a spaceship. This had me thinking that the official explanation of his going to the underworld by modern day archeologists is itself an interpretation.

Nine "gods" returning on 12/21/12 sounds very interesting and good evidence was given that these will in fact be ETs.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm

The last showing of it comes on at 1:00 AM here. It's being moved to H2 which was History International. (HI) And I missed it goofing off on the interwebs....

Postby WarAngel » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 am

Episode: The Greys

Greys could be Humans from the future!? :shock: That would change things quite a bit. On a good note it would mean Humans survive that long and don't go extinct for one reason or another. But wouldn't they be changing their own "present" by coming to ours? It must be important to take such a risk.

Maybe it's why so many abductions are said to involve Greys they either need something from us or are trying update us like we would a computer. :think:

Another interesting bit was that Greys might have created the Reptilians from native species on Earth. Before this I'd heard that Greys were possible slaves to the "Reptoids."

There seems to have been a lot of tinkering with Earth species in the past. If reptiles were tried and for whatever reason the aliens moved on to primates then things are even more complex than previously thought. We might have actual "space brothers" out there because they also came from Earth but live on another world. Perhaps to find their own destiny and allow us the same. :think:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

This weeks episodes on linking Ufos with Disasters was more anecdote based than images and pictures.

More going by past it seems Aliens were saving people whether native Americans or Dogon Country people.

However was seeing some series in which they described Alien invasion, their best weapon and our best weapon.

According to them best weapon to kill humans was not direct confrontation but rather nuking seas around 10kms away from coast lines across the world. The tsunamis would wipe of all worlds coastal area etc.

Human attack options were really surprising. the option movies show of nuking a ship is not possible As most devastation in any sort of detonations are out of shock waves. However they said in Vacuum of space nothing will happen.

They shared a story when US did first trial of Nuclear Bomb, (fatboy)The metal plates used to tie the bomb down were later found in space. That means those plates attained escape velocity. So they felt such small "guns" would be ideal to puncture the hulls of the ships and cause puncture related problems.
antz123

Postby WarAngel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 am

Am I the only one who thinks there should be an Ancient Aliens: The Series drinking game? Image

If so three of the rules should be...
1: Anytime the narrator says "As ancient astronaut theorists believe."
2: Anytime Gergio Tsoulkolos or David Childress makes a conclusion based on pure assumption.
3: Any new episode title that starts with "Aliens and."

I'm not an expert on this sort of thing so I don't know if I've got it right or not.

antz123 wrote:This weeks episodes on linking Ufos with Disasters was more anecdote based than images and pictures.

I skipped recording this one because it seemed uninteresting. When I watched I was saw I was right. I was not of the quality I've come to expect. Seemed like another "phone it in episode." :(
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby antz123 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 pm

@WA

seriously not even worth as phone in.

I said before post Season 1 & 2, not even one episode is worth watch/re-watch.

Most of stuff they speak now is either VERY hypothetical or old stuff rehash.

I was hoping something about those new Mayan discovery they would shed light but nahhh
antz123

Postby WarAngel » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm

antz123 wrote:Most of stuff they speak now is either VERY hypothetical or old stuff rehash.

I agree. Sometimes in parts or whole episode they seem to be making major stretches and linking things together that don't seem to have a connection at all.

I also would like the contributors to do as we were told in math clas and "show their work." Perhaps a companion book that says when (insert name here) makes a claim, this is where they're getting the information from.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby WarAngel » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 am

What's going on with this show? :? It's over a month since a new episode. :x
Was the season ended and I missed them saying so, or are there no new episodes. :(
What if it were true?
WarAngel

PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts