The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

The “Reality, Checked” Memorial Weekend Nation-Wide Sky Watc

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:20 pm

One time when we were visiting up there we saw the Blue Angeles preforming on Fleet Week. It was totally unexpected and first saw them as we were driving in from HMBay area, when we got near the Precidio. By the time we were in down down, they were doing all kinds of manuvers, they were really awesome to see.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 am

cool!!
for the record, though..
I am really liking it up here..BUT..I still miss SoCal..real bad
anyhoo..let's catch us some UFO'S!!
"SHH..I'm hunting wabbits"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Its amazing what we don't look at everyday. The party I went to last weekend, most of the people were unaware a total eclipse of the sun was even going to happen. I remember when some of the comets made once in a lifetime flybys, and people didn't even care when Haleys comet passed.

The total eclipse last sunday, had I not know about it, would have been totally unnoticed, and I had to really look to notice some light deminished at the peak.

At he end of the week we had heavy winds, and I did notice the most unusual clouds at I looked north. Something unlike we ever normally have, and the winds were so strong, they snapped off 50 power line poles out in the desert communities.

I saw lots of aircraft traffic, that I just never pay attention to, and a noticable amount of Helicoper traffic. I spotted on small Canard style of aircraft a few days ago. Going between my house and John's I watched several big airliners in their landing paths to Holywood Burbank airport, and this morning I herd, but did not see, the squadron of WW2 fighters, obviously flying off to some Memorial Day airshow or flyover.

What I also saw, that was not in the air, but related to the WW2 fighters, was newscoverage of the cubscouts placing flags on the veterans cemetary graves, something John did every year as a cubscout.

Tonight Iill make apoint of watching the night sky and see if I spot anything. We use to spot a satalitte about every 15 minutes when we went camping.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Herd something on CBS news about a UFO sighing in Missouri. Many people saw and filmed some strange sighting of lights. Will see if I can find aritical about it.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 am

Residents in Blue Springs, Mo. believe they've seen UFOs in their skies over the last few weeks.

The bright, sometimes mobile colors, which can be seen in the video above, have caught the attention of a Missouri UFO group and local station KCTV.

"It was like nothing I've ever seen before, but with binoculars we could see it fairly well, and it was off in the distance," Becky Neely told KCTV.

Another observer noted that the objects sometimes changed location.

"It was up in the sky and then it just dropped and stayed stationary in that lower position," Teresa Price said.

Jeremy Dickstein, spokesperson for the Blue Springs Police Department, told The Huffington Post that no one had called in a report about the unidentified objects, though he was aware of news coverage they have generated.

"It's pretty hard to investigate UFOs on a local level," Dickstein said.

A spokesperson for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) did not immediately return a request for comment from HuffPost.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Another UFO sighting during the Reality, Checked Memorial Day Weekend Sky Watch! Special thanks to Black Vault User SAUFOTX for posting this report in the database! http://www.theblackvault.com/m/events/v ... ANTONIO-TX Also, to everyone out there, it isn't too late to add your case file! This is a prime example of how the database can be used, and of course, it's free, so logon and submit your report today! (Can be ANY TIME, and does NOT have to have videos or photos to go along with it - we are just looking for the reports to compile the database) Thank you all and have a safe weekend!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby bionic » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:46 pm

I tend to always keep and eye out for weirdness...didn't see any over the Memorial Day weekend though, darn it
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby thunder » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 pm

tried both nights, first night was clear and bright, saw nothing:(, second night cloudy and ruined any chance. saw many around here but nothing those 2 nights:(. sorry wish i had something to report.

thunder
thunder

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts