The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Cheney OWNS Obama

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby screamzero » Fri May 22, 2009 8:51 am

President Obama has reserved unto himself the right to order the use of enhanced interrogation should he deem it appropriate. What value remains to that authority is debatable, given that the enemy now knows exactly what interrogation methods to train against and which ones not to worry about.

FORMER VICE PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY: Every senior official who's been briefed on these classified matters knows of specific attacks that were in the planning stages and were stopped by the programs we put in place.

This moron not only rapes your children's futures to the third generation, but tries miserably to make sedition look like a political art form....what a maniac.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri May 22, 2009 9:29 am

FORMER VICE PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY: Every senior official who's been briefed on these classified matters knows of specific attacks that were in the planning stages and were stopped by the programs we put in place.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yea, here we go. Specific attacks: Name a few would ya, I can only imagine~~ :lol: :lol: Oh we could NEVER do that for fear of upsetting the good general populace. We just want them to keep shopping!

Beside we all know that the mere thought of an imminent attack thwarted by out excellence would only rattle their mental cages, most of them can't even spell AK_K_DUH It would just be more than they could bear.

Ba waaaaaaaaa lol

Cheney is running his mouth by order of those beyond even his Parties grasp. I'm sure they cringe every time he opens his trap. Cheney could give a rats ass about anything other than himself and his legacy. (JMHO )

But by all means don't take my word for it!

He even looks Krazy!

While Republican leaders have largely avoided direct attacks on Obama and focused instead on Democratic congressional leaders, Cheney, 68, has taken the opposite tack. Republican lawmakers and strategists said he was able to raise the intensity of the criticism yesterday because, unlike other party members, he isn’t worried about damaging any future political ambitions by taking on a popular president.

Cheney “might not have the highest favorability ratings, but on this issue, I think he’s viewed by people across the country as being very credible and very knowledgeable,” said Senator John Thune, a South Dakota Republican. “What he says carries a lot of weight.”

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said Cheney’s prominence in the debate was actually an advantage for the administration, because it showed disarray within the Republican Party.

Anyone But Cheney

Make any sense to you or anyone else? Just curious!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... =worldwide

regards,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

Why don't the balance of the docs get released?...well that's going to happen. FOI on these has been determined a "go". Guess you didn't want to hear about that, but it's been in the whack job media as well....I think. So what if it wasn't. I rarely listen to the bitches. It's just as easy to get informed today as it is to start a conspiracy theory.

One attack planned for L.A. was thwarted. I'm sure you'll laugh that off, but that's what you do best.
screamzero

Postby hxxx » Fri May 22, 2009 12:26 pm

SUMMARY: Media figures have pointed to a 2005 Justice Department memo to claim that the use of waterboarding on Khalid Shaikh Mohammed caused him to reveal information intelligence officials used to foil a plot to attack the Library Tower in Los Angeles. But according to the Bush administration, the plot was broken up more than a year before Mohammed's capture.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200904220036

If hundreds of thousands of innocent people had not already died, I would laugh.
hxxx

Postby screamzero » Sat May 23, 2009 12:16 am

Great reference there; dedicated to the debunking of conservative sources.
As for conservative value debunking, lets prove why one can't just keep
up with money without a check registry and not err on the side of caution.
Deep, ain't it?
From your allusion and by that logic we ought not to over press the matter
of getting killed with silly acts such as stiff retorts and clear; deft premeditated
info jacking for defense. Living just ain't worth it, right?

Ya...right.....why aren't the balance of the partially exposed documents
not being released?
The media pig scoundrels have already telegraphed info
to wise up the enemy. What could possibly be the problem with releasing the
balance: I.E. the results of enhanced interrogation? Could it be the CIA isn't
dumbassed' to the point of exposing little goodies to leftist seditionists and
other radical elements?...or do we want to make real damn good a sure that
Jihadists won't see the need to be intimidated, just so we embolden them towards
our own demise (oh shit-fergot- "There ain't no terrorist threat", said Mike the
Fahrenheit Fatness directdickers cut)...maybe I'm being a bit harsh...just answer the damn
question: Why aren't the balance of the partially exposed documents not being ]
released!? Security? Conspiracy? (Just pick that one, I'll get more pleasure
on the next crack I make).

You don't know; and to venture an educated guess might incriminate your
preferred agenda..... or prove how unnecessary it is to choke out malevolent
theocrats that would just as soon as not, jack a non-sharia culture as kiss your
cheek? A few more may die yet - I dare say it's a matter of when not if. (RE: Jihad
radicalized American convicts; N.Y,.N.Y.circa day before yesterday...but that's a
gubment plot 'cordin' ta gourd head upstairs...).

Explain that to happy face cole_twinkle, the conspiracy expert. Let's just not err
on the side of caution and screw the stupid out of ourselves. That's just Great.

"In addition to the senior FBI official Noah mentioned, several
other U.S. counterterrorism officials also reportedly expressed doubts that the
Library Tower plot ever advanced beyond the initial planning stages and ever
posed a serious threat, as Media Matters for America documented in February 2006."

Does really matter?..AND IF YOU LOOK DEEPER, WATER BOARDING WORKED IN SPITE OF THE l.a. b.s.
...I WANT TO KNOW THE DAMN REPORTS. RELEASE 'EM oBUMER:
YA JERK!

ABC reported yesterday that John Kiriakou, a former CIA agent who interrogated al Qaeda leader Abu
Zubaydah, claims that subjecting Zubaydah to 35 seconds of waterboarding produced valuable information that thwarted
terrorist attacks … and it was necessary torture:

http://patterico.com/2007/12/11/more-pr ... e-torture/

" CAVUTO: All right. Well, good luck coming out of your shell,
Congressman. It does appear to be working. Look --

ROHRABACHER: Well, let me just -- can I say one thing before you go?

CAVUTO: Go ahead, please, real quickly.

ROHRABACHER: Look -- look -- look, we have a document right here, a story
that came out yesterday, about how this -- this waterboarding of Shaikh -- Khalid
Shaikh Mohammed actually gave us the information to thwart a terrorist plot that
was under way that would have resulted in planes flying into buildings, 9-11-style,
in Los Angeles. We saved thousands of lives --

CAVUTO: And waterboarding stopped it.

ROHRABACHER: -- in southern --

CAVUTO: All right.

ROHRABACHER: And waterboarding stopped it.

CAVUTO: Congressman, thank you very, very much."

http://www.enewspf.com/index.php?option ... d=88889782

(oO-o_Oh GaWeD a conflicting source! :o )

Screw media matters. Jerks...and your one of 'em if you or any other whacknoids
question the need to do anything to stop these nuts. You must not believe this sh*t
is real ...it is WHEN not IF we get hit again. Check out NY three days ago. Ch-e-eRist..
so we wasted a little water...barbarians needed a baptising....and as for the time line?
You think these bastards really care? Their laughing at us arguing over this bullshit..
our bickering buys them time and if they listen closely, we'll tell em some secrets, like don't
worry about us, we'll share our rights you could care less about with you. It'll be fun.
We love being sitting ducks.

Water board some more...It is WORTh it! Torture is digging your eye out with a spoon -
NOT discomfort...but real pain and damage...like they do it in the middle eastern; real
torture chambers..what kind of by god morale bench mark do you need?
screamzero

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts