The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

I have returned

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby dreamer2u4u » Mon May 21, 2012 11:36 am

Hi , my name is dreamer2u4u,but you may call me dreamer or just "d",this is not my first time at the vault because i've been on a sort of sabattical for a few years.For those of you who don't know me(or remember me) I am a female abductee living at the beach in beautiful Santa Monica,California.Theres
Are many reasons that I enrolled back on TBV but mostly it's just because I missed everyone and everything.I said "mostly"but some of the more important reasons are'nt so easy to talk about.Lets just say I'm sleeping with the t.v. And lights on again.It's comforting to know there's always someone here at the vault even if it is 3:00a.m.looking forward to getting to know everyone.Bye 4 now. D
dreamer2u4u

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Ok, now that we are in the intro forum, welcome back, where ever you have been. Did your old name go back to before the board changed again, 3 yrs ago? I remember something about your old ID but can't really recall how long ago. Been a while I know.

Many people come and go, and some have changed names.
greeney2

Postby dreamer2u4u » Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Greeney ,I think it's been around 5yrs so when I had to re-register i just used my old username etc.and I fell right back into the vault like it was yesterday.Doesnt seem like 5yrs,but dang,it sure looks different.I'll soon find out.also until I get another computer I'm using my iPhone which is fine I just don't get the overall look or View[i][/i]I would prefer .Still living in Santa Monica,are you still living in the valleyAs for where I've been and what I've been doing Is a long story.First I have a very rare and as of yet incureable disease called "MORGELLONS"".It's a freakin nightmare.You may have heard of it,but i
F not,you can google it.M-o-r-g-l-l-o-n-s ,or Morgellons Disease.Once you read about it and more importantly,see the countless photos,there will be no doubt in your mind that this is the most bizaar,sci-fi like,monsterous, disease you have ever seen(photos) or heard about.The worst part is it's,as of yet,Incureable. Enough of all that,SO Sorry, I didn't mean to go on so.Anyway, basically I'm doing fine.Well,honey, see ya round the vault.
dreamer2u4u

Postby rath » Wed May 30, 2012 3:03 am

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts