The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

25th nato summit in chicago

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby OraProNobis » Mon May 21, 2012 10:25 am

greeney2 wrote:You do realize I'm joking with Rath I hope, he doesn't like the United States :lol: :lol: .

OraProNobis wrote: Disneyland has some very creepy associations .

Curious what, please elaborate?

Thank you for explaining the aussie "put down" . Hard to tell what is in jest and what is not at times.

As far as Disneyland , have read some creepy stuff. Can't say its true, but can't say it isn't.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... gainst-me/

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html#CON ... HAPTER%205.

Even if it isn't true the place has never struck me as a happy place . Just over commercialized garbage.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 am

Ora, Rath has an obsession against the USA, which is hard to convince him otherwise. Rath has many misconceptions about this country, which we have argued about, so instead of arguing, a few jabs were going on in a few forums. I think he takes it serously, and always has a comeback.

On the Disneyland thing, I'm old enough that I was actally a member or the Mickey Mouse club in the 50's and wish I still have all the Mousekateer magines. I had subscriptions to both of the only 2 years they had it, when the origionals were mousekateers. Our neighbor grew up with one of them. The newer generation that included Brittany Spears, and Mili Cyrus, is a totally different generation of thinking, but I can't say Disney is the cause of BS's meltdowns. These mousekateers are thrust into a level of fame and forturne so young, they just need help with it. The 50's group were probably more famous as mousekateers, and had much different lives. Walt Disney personally kept close tabs on them, almost like they were family. I don't think too many of them went off any deep ends in life. Annette Funichello was the most famous, went on to making all kinds of movies, and has suffered from MS for years.

I thought where you were referring to in Disneyland was some people have a odd opionion about some of the rides, Fantasia, the Occult, etc. I had a fellow I work with who really had a odd opinion about the Fantasia parade, and another that thought the Haunted House was the occult and devil worshiping kind of things. Both were pretty devout born again Christians.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue May 22, 2012 4:10 am

OraProNobis wrote:
greeney2 wrote:You do realize I'm joking with Rath I hope, he doesn't like the United States :lol: :lol: .

OraProNobis wrote: Disneyland has some very creepy associations .

Curious what, please elaborate?

Thank you for explaining the aussie "put down" . Hard to tell what is in jest and what is not at times.

As far as Disneyland , have read some creepy stuff. Can't say its true, but can't say it isn't.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusines ... gainst-me/

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/blood.html#CON ... HAPTER%205.

Even if it isn't true the place has never struck me as a happy place . Just over commercialized garbage.

LOL By Happy......lol circumstance, I just got back from that hell hole in Fla...Disney World..........care to hear, or do you trust my judgment? LOL

I went for my kids, who obviously loved every aspect of the Money pit....right down to the character stuff...................pics...lots and lots of pics...long long story.

I met some very interesting people, along with the absolute RUDEST FOLKS ON EARTH....................INSANELY RUDE AND ARROGANT A-HOLES.

Where they get that insane sense of entitlement is beyond my grasp, even the women have attitude issues, especially those tipping the scales at over 200 lbs................God help you if they have even a chance at showing off their cleavage!!! :shock: :? :lol:

The thing in the Windy City is pretty nasty...............The Media is having trouble running interference for the PTB......Lots of difficulty in covering up the numbers involved..............The Vets tossing medals was a bit more than anyone bargained for..

Oh..............and I got to see some Trayvon Martin stuff while down south.....

Talk about ...................I won't say scary............I'll say.." ODD "...LOL

OBVIOUS cover -up going on, someone is very afraid that the WHITES might ( MIGHT ) consider striking back.........................Only not so quietly...

Just my 2-cents.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:42 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:LOL By Happy......lol circumstance, I just got back from that hell hole in Fla...Disney World..........care to hear, or do you trust my judgment? LOL

I went for my kids, who obviously loved every aspect of the Money pit....right down to the character stuff...................pics...lots and lots of pics...long long story.

But look how much money you saved risking your life trimming the tree! It paid for Disneyworld, you grumpy old fart. Shut up and have fun with the kids, and don't puke on the rides. :lol:
greeney2

Postby rath » Sat May 26, 2012 6:32 am

greeney2 wrote:Ora, Rath has an obsession against the USA, which is hard to convince him otherwise. Rath has many misconceptions about this country,

Not true Ora, im just calling it how it is.

Greeney2 has many misconceptions about his own country, & just wont face the facts.

P.S .....

I don't take anything seriously, and yes ........ i always has a comeback. ( because the facts, are the facts. )
rath

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:30 pm

rath wrote:Greeney2 has many misconceptions about his own country, & just wont face the facts.

P.S .....

I don't take anything seriously, and yes ........ i always has a comeback. ( because the facts, are the facts. )

Won't face the facts, or your idea of the facts?
greeney2

Postby rath » Sun May 27, 2012 11:06 am

greeney2 wrote:
rath wrote:Won't face the facts, or your idea of the facts?

You mean, .......... There's a difference.
rath

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts