The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Chlorine Dioxide ion, AIDS, Malaria

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm

"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Sat May 23, 2009 9:32 am

Never heard of it and I wouldn't try it. Here is the wiki article on chlorine dioxide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide

If you're looking for ways to cleanse your body, talk to a naturalpath. Don't rely on websites alone.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Tairaa » Sat May 23, 2009 10:36 am

Well I don't have AIDS. :lol:

I'm an unprofessional chemist, but a chemist no less. There is no way in hell I would ingest something that I was unfamiliar with. ;)

But if it's legit I can think of a person I know who would benefit from it. But when I hear someone say something like "Cures all of the most horrible diseases known to man" or something close to that my "scam" whistle blows.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Sat May 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Making bathtub acid doesn't make you a chemist. :P

On a serious note, I'm with you about these big claims, like snake oil. Will it even do the dishes for me?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts