The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Pork Pibil, Johnny Depp, and Economic Justice

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 am

Let's hope the FBI's carnivore program doesn't flag that post.

You DO want the FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, DOD, NYPD, etc., to watch us for our safety don't you? That costs big bucks ya know. Defense.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby humphreys » Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 am

Who watches the watchmen? 8-)
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

Postby at1with0 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:38 pm

humphreys wrote:Who watches the watchmen? 8-)




The Observers, of course.

Image
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby rath » Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 am

frrostedman wrote:Yeah, we can see that the Europeans have a GREAT handle on things, can't we. This country, thanks to Obama and his kind, is headed straight down the path of Greece, Spain, Italy, etc.


:lol: = :wall: :wall:

Dude, the USA was in the toilet, long before Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect.

Fact is the USA keeps needing to raise it's debt ceiling, meaning The USA is in far worse position than Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect & also in far worse position then the USA was in the collapse of 2008.

Why ........


Because Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect, have excepted that they are bankrupt an are taking the first steps to fix their economy's.

Where as the USA just keeps running up more & more debt every day.

So when the USA does face their own debt destruction it will be far far worse the anything the USA has gone through to date, & far far worse than anything Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect went through.




frrostedman wrote: If Trump pays 90% then he has no money to make investments and create jobs. Poor people don't do those things. Wealthy business owners do.



You are so far wrong, i don't even know where to start.

how about here, rich people DON"T pay any taxes, because they employ a tax lawyer, to ensure they pay no tax & to reduce there tax liability's to near ZERO.

Oh yhe & the Cost of the tax lawyers, they are tax deductible, so once again, ....
the poorest people pay for the rich to right of their tax.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby frrostedman » Sun May 20, 2012 12:40 am

at1with0 wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Must Zuckerberg also cut humphreys (or anyone else) a check? And if so, on what grounds do you deserve it?


I'm wondering on what grounds does the church deserve it?

Biblical grounds. It's been going on for thousands of years. In antiquity, people would tithe 10% of their flocks, or precious grains, etc. Nowadays, it makes more sense to tithe 10% of your income.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby frrostedman » Sun May 20, 2012 12:42 am

rath wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Yeah, we can see that the Europeans have a GREAT handle on things, can't we. This country, thanks to Obama and his kind, is headed straight down the path of Greece, Spain, Italy, etc.


:lol: = :wall: :wall:

Dude, the USA was in the toilet, long before Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect.

Fact is the USA keeps needing to raise it's debt ceiling, meaning The USA is in far worse position than Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect & also in far worse position then the USA was in the collapse of 2008.

Why ........


Because Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect, have excepted that they are bankrupt an are taking the first steps to fix their economy's.

Where as the USA just keeps running up more & more debt every day.

So when the USA does face their own debt destruction it will be far far worse the anything the USA has gone through to date, & far far worse than anything Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect went through.




frrostedman wrote: If Trump pays 90% then he has no money to make investments and create jobs. Poor people don't do those things. Wealthy business owners do.



You are so far wrong, i don't even know where to start.

how about here, rich people DON"T pay any taxes, because they employ a tax lawyer, to ensure they pay no tax & to reduce there tax liability's to near ZERO.

Oh yhe & the Cost of the tax lawyers, they are tax deductible, so once again, ....
the poorest people pay for the rich to right of their tax.


Rath, you're clueless. Utterly clueless. Wrong, wrong, wrong. That's all your codswallop-encrusted post deserves. :roll:
Last edited by frrostedman on Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby frrostedman » Sun May 20, 2012 12:45 am

humphreys wrote:On what grounds does the government deserve so much of my damn money in the first place?

Careful, you're talking like a conservative now.

Great point. The government DOESN'T have any business collecting so much money.

The US and UK governments combined have literally raped me with outrageous immigration fees already, and then I have to bend over more while they give me a going over after every pay check.

Zuckerberg can handle a little extra raping and still come out trillions to the good with his ass intact, me, I'm tired, bleeding, and struggling to stay on my feet :shock:

Did you hear that Zuckerberg's partner renounced his US citizenship and became a citizen of Singapore (no capital gains taxes there) in order to avoid billions in taxes? The liberal politicians are trying to legislate an act--right this very moment--that retroactively over the last 10 years will punish anyone who ever did such a thing, collect all "due taxes" from them, and ban them from the country for life. :roll:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3774
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby rath » Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 am

frrostedman wrote:
rath wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Yeah, we can see that the Europeans have a GREAT handle on things, can't we. This country, thanks to Obama and his kind, is headed straight down the path of Greece, Spain, Italy, etc.


:lol: = :wall: :wall:

Dude, the USA was in the toilet, long before Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect.

Fact is the USA keeps needing to raise it's debt ceiling, meaning The USA is in far worse position than Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect & also in far worse position then the USA was in the collapse of 2008.

Why ........


Because Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect, have excepted that they are bankrupt an are taking the first steps to fix their economy's.

Where as the USA just keeps running up more & more debt every day.

So when the USA does face their own debt destruction it will be far far worse the anything the USA has gone through to date, & far far worse than anything Greece, Spain, Italy, ect ect ect went through.




frrostedman wrote: If Trump pays 90% then he has no money to make investments and create jobs. Poor people don't do those things. Wealthy business owners do.



You are so far wrong, i don't even know where to start.

how about here, rich people DON"T pay any taxes, because they employ a tax lawyer, to ensure they pay no tax & to reduce there tax liability's to near ZERO.

Oh yhe & the Cost of the tax lawyers, they are tax deductible, so once again, ....
the poorest people pay for the rich to right of their tax.


Rath, you're clueless. Utterly clueless. Wrong, wrong, wrong. That's all your codswallop-encrusted post deserves. :roll:



Your usual reply i see. one day you might get an idea & be able to put forth a coherent reply.

I pray for that day.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun May 20, 2012 1:39 am

frrostedman wrote:.Did you hear that Zuckerberg's partner renounced his US citizenship and became a citizen of Singapore (no capital gains taxes there) in order to avoid billions in taxes? The liberal politicians are trying to legislate an act--right this very moment--that retroactively over the last 10 years will punish anyone who ever did such a thing, collect all "due taxes" from them, and ban them from the country for life. :roll:



Now you see the light.

I take it you did your typical Google search, Regarding the Rich reducing their tax liability's . :clap:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby humphreys » Sun May 20, 2012 1:51 am

frrostedman wrote:
humphreys wrote:On what grounds does the government deserve so much of my damn money in the first place?

Careful, you're talking like a conservative now.

Great point. The government DOESN'T have any business collecting so much money.

The US and UK governments combined have literally raped me with outrageous immigration fees already, and then I have to bend over more while they give me a going over after every pay check.

Zuckerberg can handle a little extra raping and still come out trillions to the good with his ass intact, me, I'm tired, bleeding, and struggling to stay on my feet :shock:

Did you hear that Zuckerberg's partner renounced his US citizenship and became a citizen of Singapore (no capital gains taxes there) in order to avoid billions in taxes? The liberal politicians are trying to legislate an act--right this very moment--that retroactively over the last 10 years will punish anyone who ever did such a thing, collect all "due taxes" from them, and ban them from the country for life. :roll:


For the most part, I tend to stay out of politics, so I don't technically have a "side". I believe a decent percentage of my opinions would be considered conservative though, and I don't have a problem with that.

I've certainly taken a lot of flak in the past here for my support of the war on terror.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
User avatar
humphreys
 
Posts: 2150
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Location: Inside your head.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests