The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

school that electric shocks it's students

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 pm

isn't this considered torture?

Don't we debate whether or not to use this stuff on, "enemies of the state"?
But it's okay to do it to our mentally disabled kids?????
sickening

http://digitaljournal.com/article/324352

http://www.change.org/petitions/judge-r ... tion_alert
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri May 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby OraProNobis » Fri May 18, 2012 4:07 pm

bionic wrote:isn't this considered torture?

Don't we debate whether or not to use this stuff on, "enemies of the state"?
But it's okay to do it to our mentally disabled kids?????
sickening

http://digitaljournal.com/article/324352

http://www.change.org/petitions/judge-r ... tion_alert

:o :( I can't believe this.

I hope that parent sues them big time. Thats absolutely not acceptable, and an outrage.

All the teachers who laughed need to be fired prompto.

I am beyond shocked right now, that they would even consider this as a form of discipline. The fact that they did it 31 times is overwhelmingly sad.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Electrocution is a nasty injury, and it causes a lot of damage to the body. The best class I ever had at work was a day long seminar about electrical grounding, when we were owned by Boeing, becasue a weldor(my job) died as a result of a ground wire fault in a 440 volt plug. 3 phase 440 curren uses 3 hot wires and a ground wire. internally inside the main extention cord plug the ground wire disconnected, which if a hot wire dead shorts out for some reason, the ground wire carries the current safely back to the power pole. The machine suffered some sort of failure and a hot wire was shorted out inside the machine, but the broken ground wire could not allow the current to flow, leaving the machine electically hot, sitting on rubbe wheels. The next person that only touched the machine completed the circuit, as current passed from his hand, the entrance to the body, and out his feet to the floor. The electical current in those situation flows through the heart, and he was killed instantly.

My neighbor had a shock off a frayed extention cord, that literally locked him onto the hot wire. Electric shock can make you lock on and loose total muscle control where you can not let go, and you die, and it can happen with 120V cords. My friends uncle died under a house drilling a hole for an air conditioning installation, braced himself against a cast iron drain pipe, when the drill shorted out interally. That was back in the 1950's when tools were metal casings, and did not have ground wires, they were 2 wires, a hot and a common, with no 3rd wire ground in them. All tools now have safe 3 wire systems, and many extention cords come with ground fault intercepters, maybe the best investment you can make.

Electrical shock always has an entrance and exit, if you touch with the hand and it exits forinstance from you elbow, it does not pass through the heart. Severe damage to nerves, and you blood arteries/viens does occur, if you remember Newscaster Adrain Alpert lost 2 limbs in a accident where thescoptic antenna hit a power line in the vehicle she was sitting in.

This young boy may have been far lower voltage, and stun guns probably use 2 shallow probs that are controled. In and out, very close togather. NO doubt this was a level of inhuman torture IMHO, and depending on the nature of the shock, voltage, and how he was grounded, could very well casue nerve damage, maybe other damage if their stupity caused electrical impulses to pass into the heart, organs, or his brain.

I may be wrong, but I think the Mother had given her permission for them to do this, thinking it was going to help him.

That grounding class I had was a real eye opener, and one of the most usefull classes we had. Fooling around with some shocking devise on this child (or anyone) is criminal. I hope they hang um from the flagpole.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 19, 2012 12:11 am

Next thing it will be frontal lobotomies.

In retrospect... that might not be all that bad of an idea.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 am

it makes me wonder..how desperate a parent are you that you allow for this?
ack

fyi..she took away permission before they did this..hence, the court case
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts