The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Job Offer: Cheap Sniper

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Bounty for Iranian Rapper
$100 Grand ? I hate to tell Ahmadinejad, that ain't enough. A good sniper rifle these days goes for $15 K, plus ammo and accessories. Then you need travel money, and money to pay off informants, cops and politicians should one get caught. $100 K is a joke. I'd need a lot more than that. Don't these people watch movies? Maybe we should send over George Clooney and straighten them out.

Its like the GD 1960's with these people. :roll: See, that's what happens when you don't have any capitalism. You lose all touch with reality. A loaf of bread is over $3. I don't get out of bed for $100K.

And we don't even get to hear the song.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Female Mexican Assassin
Maybe Ahmadinejad can get this chick a lawyer and get her to do the job. But I don't think she's very good. She got caught. Besides, she looks like a pawn to me. And, looks like the cops extracted her confession. They're pretty good at that. I know what bad a$$ people look like and this lineup doesn't. Gonna need more cash Ahmadinejad.
CodeBlackv2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts