The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

U.S. Thwarts New Qaeda Plot to Attack Plane

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby rath » Sat May 12, 2012 10:30 pm

greeney2 wrote:I actually take my hat off to Austrailia becasue they do seem to have a pretty stable economy. I was actually very suprized to see the post about them having a job fair of some sort to get people with skilled trades to come work in Austrailia. I'll also be honest, I did not know Austrailia actually has had terrorist attacks.

That said, Austrailia is at least the size of Continental USA, but you have only 10% of our population. I'm interesed to know how out of control property and housing is in Austrailia, how affordable is a home. I know my Brother in Laws friends in Austrailia were Policemen, and thier pay was pretty dismal from what he told him. YOu also do not have the kinds of border problems we have, and you definalty do not have 10 Million illegals roaming around, working without taxes, and still are able to enroll there kids in our schools and use the county hospitals. We also allow our companies to outsourse manufacturing out of this country, and do not insist on "Balanced Trade". We let foriegn countries buy and set up factories inside this country, buy up the office buildings, medical buildings, parking lots, let everybody come into this country, and worst of all our citizens see no value in buying american made products, if they can save 2 cents.

I seriously doubt with all the crap you talk about the USA, and our elections, if you even have any idea how and why they have the electorial college system, or that you could probalby not even explain it. Most people think the Constitution of only the Bill of Rights, its all explained in the Constitution.

Where to start, .... ill do this piece by piece i guess as there is so much to respond to.

ill start with this.
greeney2 wrote:I seriously doubt with all the crap you talk about the USA, and our elections, if you even have any idea how and why they have the electorial college system, or that you could probalby not even explain it. Most people think the Constitution of only the Bill of Rights, its all explained in the Constitution.

Your right Greeney2, I don't know much about the U.S electoral system, except like the rest of the free world it is based on the Australian electoral system. ( I believe my old post on this subject is still in the politics thread )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot

Other then the fact The US system of government was based on Australia's, i could not tell you much as the us system is some much more complicated now that it ever needed to be ( bastardized for political gain ).
rath

Postby at1with0 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm

There were Europeans in Oz in the mid to late 1700's?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby rath » Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm

at1with0 wrote:There were Europeans in Oz in the mid to late 1700's?

yhe &.
rath

Postby rath » Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

greeney2 wrote:That said, Austrailia is at least the size of Continental USA, but you have only 10% of our population. I'm interesed to know how out of control property and housing is in Austrailia, how affordable is a home. I know my Brother in Laws friends in Austrailia were Policemen, and thier pay was pretty dismal from what he told him.

The fact is that yes Australia is about the same size as the USA & only has about 10% of it's population.

Australia has, in an area the size of the USA only 9 city's & the largest is Sydney with a massive population of ( wait for it )
over 2 million people. OMG.

Yes Houses in Australia do cost a lot, But that depends on your point of view.

For example to buy a house in Sydney, or Perth or Darwin where everybody wants to live are expansive.

& the mining boom from oil, gas, coal, Iron ore .... ecty ect

means the populations & wages in those areas have sky rocketed means the cost of buying a home has also gone up.
800.000 -1.3 million for a home, is a lot. (( but not is your makking 250.000 a year.

But people are building bigger & newer homes aswell.

topic2540.html

Posted on 2009

U.S. minimum wage rise

topic1639.html

Australian Minimum Wage Held Steady

topic1638.html

Cops get around $70.000 a year .......... now that might not be a lot ...... but compared to who, the rest of the world Or other Australian's ............ ???????

May 2012.
Unions to launch new minimum wage push

Australia's Unions have asked Fair Work Australia for a $26 per week rise which, if successful, would increase the minimum wage to $615.30 per week

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political ... 1y95p.html

Now keep in mine that's just the Minimum wage and does not include penalties like over time, sick leave, ect ect.

As for buying a home, sure .... $900.000 for a house might sound like a lot. but the fact is in Australia, a country the size of the USA with only 10% of the population, there are other places outside Sydney where one can live.

& for much less aswell. ( so you see it's not all bad after all ) Australia ... a big country, small population & lots & lots of vacant land.

Sydney =V= elsewhere in Australia.

http://www.century21.com.au/sitemap/rea ... nner-west/

550m square land an house in sydney for $1.4 million.
or

20 acres of land with a 3 bedroom house out in the country for
$175,000 ... Hmmm
rath

Postby rath » Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

So lets get this right .... ???

A CIA agent built a bomb to attack the USA, didn't.

& this proves that the USA is under attack from foreign evil-doers.

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Sounds to me like there might be an election on & all of a sudden terrorism is on the front page of the news once again.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:52 am

rath wrote:
greeney2 wrote:I actually take my hat off to Austrailia becasue they do seem to have a pretty stable economy. I was actually very suprized to see the post about them having a job fair of some sort to get people with skilled trades to come work in Austrailia. I'll also be honest, I did not know Austrailia actually has had terrorist attacks.

That said, Austrailia is at least the size of Continental USA, but you have only 10% of our population. I'm interesed to know how out of control property and housing is in Austrailia, how affordable is a home. I know my Brother in Laws friends in Austrailia were Policemen, and thier pay was pretty dismal from what he told him. YOu also do not have the kinds of border problems we have, and you definalty do not have 10 Million illegals roaming around, working without taxes, and still are able to enroll there kids in our schools and use the county hospitals. We also allow our companies to outsourse manufacturing out of this country, and do not insist on "Balanced Trade". We let foriegn countries buy and set up factories inside this country, buy up the office buildings, medical buildings, parking lots, let everybody come into this country, and worst of all our citizens see no value in buying american made products, if they can save 2 cents.

I seriously doubt with all the crap you talk about the USA, and our elections, if you even have any idea how and why they have the electorial college system, or that you could probalby not even explain it. Most people think the Constitution of only the Bill of Rights, its all explained in the Constitution.

Where to start, .... ill do this piece by piece i guess as there is so much to respond to.

ill start with this.
greeney2 wrote:I seriously doubt with all the crap you talk about the USA, and our elections, if you even have any idea how and why they have the electorial college system, or that you could probalby not even explain it. Most people think the Constitution of only the Bill of Rights, its all explained in the Constitution.

Your right Greeney2, I don't know much about the U.S electoral system, except like the rest of the free world it is based on the Australian electoral system. ( I believe my old post on this subject is still in the politics thread )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot

Other then the fact The US system of government was based on Australia's, i could not tell you much as the us system is some much more complicated now that it ever needed to be ( bastardized for political gain ).

Not quite Rath, the "Austrailian ballot" is referring to the current method that was adopted by many countries, as the best way to keep a ballot secret. It did not define our election process at all, and did not adopt how the President was elected with that, we already had secret ballots, done in a different manner. Our Constitution predates the Austrailian ballot system by nearly 100 years, and the entire process is defined in the Constitution. Austrailia did not invent our election process of President.

What you did not understand about my statement if you read it closer, is you do not understand our electorial college system, which is defined in the Constitution, and I doubt it Austrailia has this at all. We now have 50 states, but started with 13 states. The Electorial College system is designed to give all states equal rights in the election of the President. Otherwise by total popular vote, the most populous States would always sway the elections, such as New York, Florida, and California, all have 30-40M people. States like Montana, New Mexico, Wyoming have less than 1M people.

We have always had a secret ballot, but the current Austrailian secret ballot method was adopted as the best method, but you did not invent the concept of secret ballots, nor was is the beginning of our election process, defined 100 years earlier. I knew you did not understand our system, yet you talked like you were an expert on USA election processes.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun May 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Good post. :clap:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby hxxx » Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 pm

It must be true because they told you so, huh?
hxxx

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 17, 2012 2:31 am

No, it obviously must be false because the Deceivers are plotting against you.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:34 am

Are they connected to the Deciders?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts