The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

U.S. Thwarts New Qaeda Plot to Attack Plane

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Too bad, rath. They'll kill you now for exposing their diabolical plan...

Unless they don't, because killing you would expose their diabolical plan...

Whew, close one.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed May 09, 2012 11:54 pm

By the way, most Americans are painfully aware of their country's economic woes. It's absurd to suggest we can't have multiple concerns.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:31 am

I actually take my hat off to Austrailia becasue they do seem to have a pretty stable economy. I was actually very suprized to see the post about them having a job fair of some sort to get people with skilled trades to come work in Austrailia. I'll also be honest, I did not know Austrailia actually has had terrorist attacks.

That said, Austrailia is at least the size of Continental USA, but you have only 10% of our population. I'm interesed to know how out of control property and housing is in Austrailia, how affordable is a home. I know my Brother in Laws friends in Austrailia were Policemen, and thier pay was pretty dismal from what he told him. YOu also do not have the kinds of border problems we have, and you definalty do not have 10 Million illegals roaming around, working without taxes, and still are able to enroll there kids in our schools and use the county hospitals. We also allow our companies to outsourse manufacturing out of this country, and do not insist on "Balanced Trade". We let foriegn countries buy and set up factories inside this country, buy up the office buildings, medical buildings, parking lots, let everybody come into this country, and worst of all our citizens see no value in buying american made products, if they can save 2 cents.

I seriously doubt with all the crap you talk about the USA, and our elections, if you even have any idea how and why they have the electorial college system, or that you could probalby not even explain it. Most people think the Constitution of only the Bill of Rights, its all explained in the Constitution.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:20 am

greeney2 wrote:Most people think the Constitution of only the Bill of Rights, its all explained in the Constitution.

That's scary.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 11, 2012 12:34 pm

The Constitution is scary? :o
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 11, 2012 1:19 pm

While greeney believes in illegitimate parents, I envision what I call illegitimate voters. People unaware of the constitution, at least the basics, are illegitimate.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri May 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I get ya. Shamefully ignorant people who don't understand the underlying principle of our way of life: "Do whatever you want as long as you don't get caught."
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Well a dictatorship is a very efficient form of government. No gridlock at all.
at1with0

Postby rath » Sat May 12, 2012 10:11 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Too bad, rath. They'll kill you now for exposing their diabolical plan...

Unless they don't, because killing you would expose their diabolical plan...

Whew, close one.

:lol:
rath

Postby rath » Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:By the way, most Americans are painfully aware of their country's economic woes. It's absurd to suggest we can't have multiple concerns.

I agree .... & that was not my point.

my point is they are not concerned enough ....

The USA gets mad, upset an starts to protest, then there is a supposed bomb threat and you all forget everything you where going to do.

This thread is a classic point ....

Look how easy it was to turn everybody attention from the claimed terrorist attack to, the USA economy and the cost of living.

why are there not any protests in the USA of the kind we are all seeing in Europe.

After all the USA is in the same trouble as Europe, but BAM ....... one underwear bomber an your attention is turned.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts