The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Useless stuff you need to know.

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun May 17, 2009 6:44 pm

A cow can't go down stairs.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 4:56 am

If you divide the great pyramids parameter by two times it’s height, you get `PI` to the fifteenth digit.

:?

I have no idea what I just said there. :? :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 5:11 am

Always wash your hands before dinner! :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

Lashmar, I didn't know that about the pyramids.

It basically means that the pyramids are insanely geometric. Nearly perfect.

parameter (length of all four sides at the base) times 2x the height equals pi to 15 digits. (3.14159265358979)

If that's true, that's pretty amazing.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 22, 2009 10:40 am

Tairaa wrote:Lashmar, I didn't know that about the pyramids.

parameter (length of all four sides at the base) times 2x the height equals pi to 15 digits. (3.14159265358979)

Of course you didn’t know that. You need to be smart like me to know anything like that. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Oops, divide not multiply... Anyway.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Tairaa wrote:Lashmar, I didn't know that about the pyramids.

As they say, "You don't know the half of it." But its not 15 digits. Its closer to 4 or 5. But the really interesting part is when you get to the actual design and internals of the Great Pyramid. It is FAR FAR different than any other pyramid. Seems like it was built by a completely different civilization. Just one instance: there is a floor that stretches for 60 some odd feet that is perfectly flat, to some ungodly level of accuracy! They had to measure it with a laser. And one must ask why they would go to such trouble to make a floor so flat? Its serves no obvious purpose. There are MANY aspects of the Great Pyramid just like this. You don't see it in the other pyramids. The Great Pyramid is probably the biggest cover-up in human history.

And the so-called air shafts. Man, that is very telling. They are cut through each stone at very odd angles in order to produce an exact angle through the pyramid. Some stop short just inches from penetrating. All completely unnecessary for air. The amount of extra effort needed to cut those odd angles out of every stone in the path is immense. Again, why?

It goes on and on like that. And most people have never heard about the parts that were removed from the Great Pyramid and have now disappeared. Some are in the antiquities museum in Cairo. We know about these parts because early explorers documented what they found, and it was bizarre.

The movie Stargate was a fanciful, fictional story about ancient Egyptian technology but the lecture by Dr. Jackson at the beginning has accurate information in it.

IRL, instead of the real story, we get Dr. Hawass on TV talking about "pyramidiots". Not much curiosity huh?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts