The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Muslims = Christians ?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 am

ricardo wrote:no , my intent is spiritual commonality , not mans. and, I appreciate.

the history. [ divine birth dipicted in ancient Egyptian history some

2700 -5000 years prior to the biblical account of Christ ] see Horus .

I think this line is worth exploring , so we can focus and evolve together .

Ricardo,

The Egyptian system is god with us..a god we can see. All religions including Roman Catholicism follow this template and also bring about the fruit which naturally accompanies them. Deadness and inertness. Communism is just a variation of this under anti god gnostic rationalism. Just more wise men...intelligentsia trying to pass itself off as good sense. It is none of these. In Communism you just trade the Priest /Kings paradigm for a committee of Gnostic wise men.

And Politics is just a variation of this ancient system returning to its roots.

All these systems ..even the Egyptian system are Priest /Kings systems of gods we can see. This is why the leaders were often god men..which is why they were often addressed as "Lord..or My Lord." "Your Grace" et al.

Even the Tsars were the protectors of the faith...so too with the kings and queens of England..et al.

All trying to give an air of legitimacy to their reigns.

All of these systems are of a dual feudal type and nature. A set of standards for the peons and another for Royalty.
In everything in peoples daily lives.

These are also systems having their history in the Ancient Occult Mystery Religions. Any books on the Ancient Mystery religions will mention Ancient Egypt...and continue on to other religions...any religion but Christian.

I do not "Travel to the East" Ricardo..up seven steps.....but I know what it means ...in many things..from the Ancient times unto the present. There is a pattern of operation here for those who know the history. And it can be followed from the Garden of Eden unto the present.

What you are talking about here Ricardo ..to people who know the pattern and history ...is two different spirits..from two different religions.

One religion and spirit...from the religion of this world..Ishmael..comes in a multitude of different forms and appearances..but it is the same spirit/spirits behind it...always.

The other religion and Spirit..comes in only one form and appearance...and it is the same Spirit behind it...always.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:28 am

orangetom1999 wrote:a god we can see. All religions including Roman Catholicism follow this template and also bring about the fruit which naturally accompanies them. Deadness and inertness.

I take it you think that God is invisible and/or inaccessible. :?:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 am

orangetom1999 wrote:All these systems ..even the Egyptian system are Priest /Kings systems of gods we can see. This is why the leaders were often god men..which is why they were often addressed as "Lord..or My Lord." "Your Grace" et al.

Does anyone call you Mr. orangetom? (or your real name)

We all have titles, Mr., Mrs., Dr., Professer, Officer, Your Honor, Mr. President.
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Mon May 07, 2012 3:56 pm

thought you guys might enjoy this. this morning my modem was stuck by
lightning . flash boom type of thing -little heat -no wave . than I smelled smoke.
my other electronics crashed than returned. ( on an overload- tripplite)

so, the only weak point ,was the phone jack to the modem. it's grounded but
the soil was saturated by two days rain. the modem when given a light shake sounds like loose gravel. it's under warranty. I looked outside and it's possible a large tree near the house conducted the jolt to the surface and into the house.

no visable strike evidence( burn marks) was seen outside the house.
Last edited by ricardo on Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ricardo

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

greeney2 wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:All these systems ..even the Egyptian system are Priest /Kings systems of gods we can see. This is why the leaders were often god men..which is why they were often addressed as "Lord..or My Lord." "Your Grace" et al.

We all have titles, Mr., Mrs., Dr., Professer, Officer, Your Honor, Mr. President.

Do any of those titles imply divinity?
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Landlord maybe?
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 07, 2012 6:58 pm

I would surmise that most people don't think their landlord is of divine nature. Unless they're of the mind that everyone is of divine nature.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 am

at1with0,

at1with0 wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:a god we can see. All religions including Roman Catholicism follow this template and also bring about the fruit which naturally accompanies them. Deadness and inertness.

I take it you think that God is invisible and/or inaccessible. :?:

I think that God is Sovereign.

Also think this through carefully.......Deadness and inertness are not invisible or inaccessible.

Do any of those titles imply divinity?

There is a quiet implication that people with more education are more divine and capable than those without education..therefore worth more in the world than those without education. I have not found this to be true.

This is why I am careful about what people with education or supposedly education try to foist off on me ..particularly our leadership. Of late I have found much of what they are trying to foist off on me..based on Emotions..not on thinking....Emotions for votes and power.

Now not everyone thinks this out here but it is quite prevalent if you know...once again..back to my point...all the people in Washington with degrees..but cannot balance a budget...thus meaning the product is not that advertised to the public. They are here to serve us...not to serve government.

How has education reversed this understanding and knowledge?? By divineness..by absolute power...by the ancient rules of Divine Right of Kings??? Without most people even knowing anything about this history???

Who said it....??

Power corrupts ..absolute power corrupts absolutely!!

I would surmise that most people don't think their landlord is of divine nature. Unless they're of the mind that everyone is of divine nature.

I don't think that any of us in the flesh are of divine nature.

Greeny2,

We all have titles, Mr., Mrs., Dr., Professor, Officer, Your Honor, Mr. President.

I don't put alot of stock in titles. Mr and Mrs are common titles...or addresses of formality...or status...same with Officer...to denote an occupation.

However...Your Honor...I am careful about what goes on in courts..and hold little respect for much of it as it too has become a government function..just like the office of President.

If you look back carefully...it becomes obvious that the standards for President of the United States...the standards and requirements are not that high..and becoming more so today. This becomes quite obvious when there was a cover up to prevent a candidate from being vetted as was done in times past...and it is obvious that the media was in on it.
This puts a taint on the whole public office business. That the standards for representative, senator and even Supreme Court Justice are not as high as we have been lead or mislead to think they are.

Dr and Professor..I am carefully about this too...

I say this because many of these people are in government service..and yet they cannot seem to get a balanced budget. Not difficult to figure out.

I've worked around engineers..some of them very good ..some of them awful...I am careful about people with educational credentials. Some of these people know enough to get you killed if you are not perceptive and knowledgeable.

I would like to have a better education than that which I currently posses...but don't put that much stock in people with education per se.

I hope you understand my point here.

History itself is no different..for who is often writing the history??? It is up to us to know enough to look carefully.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 am

Isn't it obvious that titles evolved from the days of Kings and Pharoh's, that titles were a pecking order of importance in the kigdom, from the "Lords" down? Titles have been around for centuries, and we have always had some separation of classes i every society in history.

No a Landlord is not a name of divinity, but coining the phrase, "lord of the Land", those who occupied the Land were at the mercy of the landlord, and today still is. It still goes back to anchient times. Titles note position of authority, again coining the phrase "Lording over others", where teachers and professors are above the students, Doctors above the people they are treating, and Judges are presiding over thier courts of Justice. Down at the common level, the peasants are now Mr. and Mrs.

All the levels may in some way invision themselves as "Lords" of some sort, even if not in a Divine way. May not be able to loop off you head but certainly can make life miserable for others, "Lording over them", with traffic tickets, snap texts, do your chores, eat your greens, wait til your Father gets home, if you want to keep this job. Yes master!!!

OT we seem to have a lot in common with our work, and I agree about the engineers not knowing dittily poop sometimes. Many times workers with many years, know far more about the "ropes" and operation than degreed engineers right out of school. Smart as hell but don't know anything. I actully spent 2 years training an Ohio State Welding Engineer, my boss told me "Don't let him get himself into trouble". In the end he really did proove himself and fit right in, but he was "green" to the actual world of welding. On the job training is something schools can not teach.

I think we all get taken back about judges, who can be elected or appointed. I'm sure our courts are full of those who ran for a Judge, and nobody has any idea who they are voting for when it comes to Judges. Our state may have a dozen on the ballot, you never herd of, so the only thing to go on is their listed profession. I generally just skip over the judges on a ballot, becasue I have no idea who any of them are. As far as titles, you do not have to call the Judge, "Your Honor", you can address them as Judge.

Titles in religion can also spark a big debate. Calling a priest "Father", to a born again Christian will do it. Sisters and Brothers in the Catholic church. Titles like Reverend. ETc. Etc.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Greeny2,

Some kind of radar told me that you would pick up on that very quickly Greeny2. Glad to hear it. When you get an engineer on your job for whom you know is well grounded both in the art of engineering as well as good practical thinking on the job itself...and can move back and forth with fluidness...confidence goes up rather quickly. Just as working difficult jobs and a team is formed with people who have experience and have worked together before and also know to all be on the same page when things go down...ie...same page...as in good teamwork and instincts. Confidence goes up quickly.

I remember having a new engineer...on the job and we were flushing an hydraulic oil system taking samples and also looking at the oil strained through a special muslin bag. This engineer would come down every two hours for an oil sample and to look at the bags for metal and grit particles. He told me that they would look at the oil sample under a certain kind of light in the laboratory. He also told me that you can have alot of junk in the bag and yet have a passing oil sample in the laboratory. I was astonished at this statement. If you have alot of grit and debris...metal particles in an oil sample bag...and it gets into critical parts of the system ..ie...oil seals and precision valves..it will eat them as well as clog up filters. Flow will be reduced as well as the seals damaged and systems fail to operate correctly.

You will find yourself in cost overruns ...rebuilding certain critical systems.

I reckon I was dumbfounded by this revelation of this engineer. I deduced he had mostly classroom and laboratory experience.

Back on topic..I don't put much stock in titles of nobility. Once I learned some history of Europe ..I put even less stock in such things.

Even the Nobility can conduct themselves as the backside of a horse. And history is replete with this if you know where to look.

Same too with the Priesthood....yesteryears and today as well.

And the same with politicians.

What I respect in people is good olde common sense...not titles per se. I have run across people with good educations and for whom common sense has somehow not been driven out of them. And I admire many of these types of folks.

Do not misunderstand me..I am not against education and most certainly wish I had better than I posses. I just am careful about many people ...even educated ones.

I am not into the barnyard pecking order type thing..though I am mostly a loner and dont care for big social crowds or scenes. NO interest in it. It is just the way I am. It keeps alot of things simple that way.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts