The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama Campaign to Regret Spiking Football

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 am

It's been said that Obama has already made more public comments about himself than all other Presidents combined.

He does seem really fond of the word "I" .... well, that is unless he's in blame-Bush mode.

Clinton's comment in Osama's campaign ad that Obama acted heroicly because if the mission failed it would have been bad for him.... it speaks volumes and isn't it ironic that it came from the lips of an ex-President who chose NOT to kill Bin Laden 3 separate times when he had the chance!

"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 am

Don't you think that if bin Laden was killed under Bush's watch that he'd use it to further his political agenda as well?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm

at1with0 wrote:Don't you think that if bin Laden was killed under Bush's watch that he'd use it to further his political agenda as well?

I can honestly say no. Bush was never about promoting himself. In fact that was his greatest downfall (self-damage) as President. He didn't want to hold himself in high-regard so he let his political opponents and the media constantly berate him unchecked. All the time during his presidency I would shake my fist at the tv and say, "Why? Why don't you fight back?"

Contrast that with Obama who is ceaselessly lashing out against his opponents and now even has a website dedicated to destroying the reputation of any citizen who contributes money to the Conservative cause.

Bush made many mistakes for sure, but he acted infinitely more humble and presidential than Obama. He never berated his opponents publicly.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

And he didn't blame Clinton for what he inherited, or applogize to every nation like Obama. He was not wishy washy, like Obama who changes gears with every step, like today he is now for Gay Marriage, but waffled the next sentence saying "But thats a States issue", meaning I ain't gonna do sh*t about it. Obama owns his own record, and Bush is not the cause of his own failures.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm

I guess we'll never know since it happened in the Obama administration.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Thu May 10, 2012 10:20 pm

at1with0 wrote:I guess we'll never know since it happened in the Obama administration.

Well even if (and I grant it on a certain level) Obama has a legitimate reason to blame what happened with the previous administration for the economic woes today--if we really want to get technical about it, it still wasn't Bush's fault. Bush didn't personally bomb the WTC, and he didn't personally destroy the economy through the corporate collapses and scandals, i.e. Enron, Qwest, Worldcom, etc.

I guess one thing Bush does own economically is the Fanny/Freddy disaster where gov't was handing out loans to completely unqualified people. That didn't end well. In fact, it still hasn't ended. :(

So Obama has some reason to blame the past but to blame it all on Bush is dishonest. But Obama has no one to blame but himself for the debacles we have in Iran, N. Korea, and Syria. And Obama has no one to blame but himself for the failed 1+ trillion dollar "stimulus," and the total economic disaster we have coming in government healthcare.
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Sat May 19, 2012 3:03 am

:thumbup: Obama 2012

So There!!!

I still loves yah, though!!!

:mrgreen:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts