The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

free will- predetermination

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby ricardo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 pm

new events and observations. ref other post - "more proof for unbelievers "
opns thread ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hence pre- ( d ) free ( w ) content. (lava lamps-appearance )

predetermination / free will in the bit stream / changes to the bit stream.

recognition of predetermination = repetitive sequence of events. ( rse)(nse)

non- sequential events.( new) impact from free will (intervention)divine/pk/other

Radom - non random (new) plus 1 ? implications- the future ? infinite

Im feeling much better now thank you...
Last edited by ricardo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:30 pm

;)
Last edited by ricardo on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

:think:

I'm trying to decipher what you maybe trying to say, but I'm not sure what to make of any of this.. :eh:

Perhaps you could clue me in a bit ? :?
OraProNobis

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 pm

OraProNobis wrote::think:

I'm trying to decipher what you maybe trying to say, but I'm not sure what to make of any of this.. :eh:

Perhaps you could clue me in a bit ? :?

the first or second section ? I deleted the second . only personal notes .

the top section are ideas I have concerning predetermination and free will. it

was discussed in your post as referenced. these ideas or descriptions ,

may be viewed and interpreted outside of religion . but your more than welcome

to interprit any way you see fit. frequently as an Christian you are

challenged with the complexity of creationism vs evolution ... this topic is

amendable to both. ( co- exist)
ricardo

Postby bionic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 pm

will..has a-lot to do with energy..
also you talking about your own will or another's
you feel someone is trying to bend yours?
you trying to bend another's?

these things have a-lot to do with how storng one has built up and can direct their chi energy

and also..if they have figured out how to work with elemental energies
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby shadowcass » Mon May 07, 2012 12:09 am

ricardo...no Christian has a problem with Creationism versus Evolution. Wherever did you GET such a silly idea?

The Bible never said God made MAN. It said He created ADAM. Who is only the "First man we know by name". But God did something special with Adam...He "breathed into him" (not the "Breath of Life" that's a bad translation. The Ruach Adonai...the "breath" or "spirit" or (best of all) "essence of God" and ADAM (not man generically) became a Living Soul.

What WAS this essence? Maybe it was a genetic mutation in THIS "man" so that his brain (and those of his descendents) could experience GOD. The "God Circuit" which would explain why some people are atheists. They don't have the right circuitry.

And THAT would explain why Adam's mate had to be cloned FROM him..so she would have the same genetic mutation HE had.

As for the other...non-mutated hominids..Neanderthals and so on. They weren't entirely left out. For Cain (who inherited it) was driven out of Eden and went to Nod where he "knew his wife" and had kids.

Most Theologians think he married his sister but the Bible doesn't say so. What if he wed with a Neanderthal?

We know humans (homo sapiens) and Neanderthals DID interbreed http://news.discovery.com/human/neander ... 10825.html

Just as we know that Noah's wife was of the line of Cain (and she would have carried the Ruach Adonai gene as a recessive at the least).

Just a thought...
shadowcass

Postby ricardo » Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 am

predestination, fate ? -< 1 1/2 hours sleep.
PCI > did coincidence reconfigure my fate. or reaffirm it ?

I was sleeping good. I remember the women but not details , familiar.
(unusual hair noted. /white clothing no headgear). do I dream differant in an brain apnea incident event) (hullucination is only during consc state ?) not me-

still attached like an umbilical cord when the lightning struck. then I awoke.(bizzaro) (check outage record against SIMM card ) to determine if the thunderclap (sound )or lightning strike, interrupted the apnea event. log duration.

thanks sc . I'm piggybacking and on reserve. distracted . interesting comments.

" I'll be back " lol
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Wed May 09, 2012 11:21 pm

not all back. ] shadowcass , I know few Christians .

does your information suggest prior to Adam, people/ hominids we're
w/ out a soul ? or just an ' god awareness ' ?

I can't speak to this intelligently because of person , place, time continuum .
my lack of knowledge in the subject matter. most from personal experience

if the posit is the bible as a definitive source. ( singular source ) ;)

I think all living animals have a soul. that would predate Adam. ?
in the beginning was the 'word '... and the word was w/ god...

coming to the barbecue ? having been declared an heritic ... (me)

more thoughts...
ricardo

Postby cormac » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 pm

shadowcass wrote:ricardo...no Christian has a problem with Creationism versus Evolution. Wherever did you GET such a silly idea?

The Bible never said God made MAN. It said He created ADAM. Who is only the "First man we know by name". But God did something special with Adam...He "breathed into him" (not the "Breath of Life" that's a bad translation. The Ruach Adonai...the "breath" or "spirit" or (best of all) "essence of God" and ADAM (not man generically) became a Living Soul.

What WAS this essence? Maybe it was a genetic mutation in THIS "man" so that his brain (and those of his descendents) could experience GOD. The "God Circuit" which would explain why some people are atheists. They don't have the right circuitry.

And THAT would explain why Adam's mate had to be cloned FROM him..so she would have the same genetic mutation HE had.

As for the other...non-mutated hominids..Neanderthals and so on. They weren't entirely left out. For Cain (who inherited it) was driven out of Eden and went to Nod where he "knew his wife" and had kids.

Most Theologians think he married his sister but the Bible doesn't say so. What if he wed with a Neanderthal?

We know humans (homo sapiens) and Neanderthals DID interbreed http://news.discovery.com/human/neander ... 10825.html

Just as we know that Noah's wife was of the line of Cain (and she would have carried the Ruach Adonai gene as a recessive at the least).

Just a thought...

insightful post as always shadowcass ... there's lots of little 'oddities' in the bible not the least of which are some you mention ...

also 'god' is cited saying 'let us make man in our own image' ... this is strange since the 'triune' (three in one, one in three) concept wasn't applicable in the old testament and jewish beliefs ... there was one vengeful god back then ... only when 'his son' came down was there a need for a three in one god (adding the holy ghost later for pentacost) ...

and also 'god' or 'gods' had to take two cracks at making 'eve' ... or more accurately, making a mate for adam ... the first time around they used the same clay from the earth used to make adam ... but this first try resulted in a mate who wanted to be on top during sex ... to be on equal standing with the male ... when god refused her request, she went out of the garden snatching young infants and mating with demons, etc ... her name was Lilith ... some jewish texts have her turning into a demon herself and the resultant song sung to children before bedtime comes from her, the Lullaby or 'Lilith go by' ...

the second effort was the 'cloning' effort SC mentioned ... a rib was taken from adam and made into a mate that was subservient to him since she was taken from him ...

they never teach the most interesting stuff like this in sunday school or bible class ;) at least not when i was sentenced to them in my youth ... these are the really interesting parts of the judeo-christian folklore for me at least :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts