The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Muslims = Christians ?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby ricardo » Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 pm

does Christianity have more in common w/ Muslims than judaism ?

the trinity is discussed throughout history , potentially , as one being.

that in itself brings three religions more close in goals and tenets.

where the distinction of a separateness of the trinity , distances the two.
ricardo

Postby frrostedman » Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

The answer to the first question is a very strong, "NO."

In fact, the Koran goes to great lengths to group Christians and Jews together as the enemy of Islam.

And whatever it is your talking about on the Trinity, it is a fundamental Christian concept that separates Christians from Jews and Muslims (and the Arian heretics that call themselves Christians).
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:31 am

I think you might find this link interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_i ... 8.B3.D9.89

One of the highest ranked prophets in Islam, Isa was sent to guide the Children of Israel. The Quran makes it very clear that Isa is not the son of God as Christianity teaches, but rather a prophet, and Messenger of God. He was able to perform many miracles but only by the will of God. It also states that he received the New Testament although the version seen today is different from the one revealed at the time. Muslims believe that Isa was not crucified on the cross but instead is in heaven, waiting to return to defeat the dajjal.

I've heard that Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Koran but I'm not convinced that's true.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:55 am

I would be inclined to say that Muslims have more in common with Jews than with
Christians ...by far.

Both groups claim a book...particilarly the Olde Testament but when it comes down to the workings of thier religion they go to other books.

The Muslims to the Koran, Hadith and fatwas...et al...anything but the Olde Testament. Yet they say they believe in the Olde Testament...and even things in the New Testament.

The Jews claim they go by the Torah...and Tannach.

Yet many of them.... much like the Muslims..go to other books for practice and teaching on how things are to be done.

They go to the Zohar, Mischna, Gemera...some of them Kaballah And Talmud...and some Jews will go to none of these books...the Karaites for example.

Both Muslims and Jews have a background from Ishmael and not from Issac. They are both Ishmaelites.

Both of these groups have within their doctrine the ability to treat those not of their faith differently and even under certain conditions ...kill them and take what they have as spoils.

THis is not known my many of the people not of their religions and practices...and for good reason. For they would all become highly irate if this was publically known.

It will also never be taught in public schools for what it verily verily is.. while trying to make all religions the same religion..all gods the same god.
For this too is of Ishmael and not Issac. Public School religion, as taught in Public Schools, is of Ishmael..Ishmaelite.

I dont think at all that Christians=Muslims... and would go so far as to state that there is much Ignorance among my fellow Christians about this ..and even ignorance about Christianity itself among my fellow Christians...much less...knowledge about any other religion or belief system.

But definitely...Christianity does not =Muslim and Muslim does not =Christian.

Thanks,
Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm

In my wildest imagination, I could not think how Christians are anything like Muslims. At least in how they act and live in todays world. I've sure they all had similar ways back when the pyramids were being built. Who Cares? Maybe if the Muslims tried flying a 747 into a big rock like the Pyraminds they cuoldn't hurt, people may enjoy watching, and they would still get their 27 virgins when they are done. :lol: All kidding aside, I've never herd Jews rant and rave about killing infidels, so I don't think Muslims are much like anyone from any religion.
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm

my goal is a exploration of reconciliation through commonalities.

not, to find areas of metaphorical dissonance among the diversity of

languages and cultures of the time.

' hell ', if I said ; shining ' light ' of day .

that is radical Islamist speak to many . for revenge - attention of focus-

pertaining - further ( other) religious superiority, wisdom. purity.

but ya know, to me , it's really about enlightenment and awareness.

not necessarily Islamic or Christian .
Last edited by ricardo on Sun May 06, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

I'll jump right in. Jews are outside the mainstream concept of hell.
although , Muslims and Christians seem to have an more similar concept.
they all preach/ teach an purgatorial.

does it matter how Jesus ascended ? crucified or direct ?

all = angels.

Jews and killing - lev, exo, 24-22 blasphemy, witches, ambiguity of language
concerning poisoners or blasphemy. Hebrew , Aramaic . refer to.

or how metaphors can change the history of civilization. can you imagine,
attempting an play of Shakespeare and decided between colloquial Arabic
(informal) and formal ?
ricardo

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:27 am

Ricardo,

my goal is a exploration of reconciliation through commonalities.

not, to find areas of metaphorical dissonance among the diversity of

languages and cultures of the time.

What you are doing here Ricardo...is of Ishmael. For this is even the UN position on religion. To find out what all religions have in common. THis is Ishmael...of the bondwoman and her son. And it is in bondage with her children.

In the Olde days this was sometimes called the Prisca Theologia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisca_theologia

To find out what all religions have in common. Therefore all gods are the same god..all religions are the same religion.

This was never in the Bible ...both Olde and New Testaments...to find out what all religions have in common. Neither the Children of Israel nor the Christians in the New Testament have any such instructions to do this kind of conduct...but to be separate...come out from amongst them and be ye separate...sayeth the Lord.

For the Bible doctrine both Olde and New Testaments is that God has separated a people unto Himself and they are not to take on the ways and appearances of this world...not to take on the traditions of this world.

Finding and practicing the commonality with other religions is what got the Children of Israel in trouble over and over and over..and finally they lost the land and the Blessings from God.

We are in this world but not to be of this world.

Commonality means all the traditions of men...not of God.

This is why what you are attempting is of Ishmael...and not after Issac.

The Bible and God's way are not Universal. The Bible and Gods way is anti social...separate. A peculear people..even today. Not social as in the traditions of men.

And yes..Ricardo...all of this does matter...particularly if one has studied Counterfeits/Counterfeit Religions...who and what is of the counterfeiter.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby hxxx » Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

LOL.
hxxx

Postby ricardo » Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm

no , my intent is spiritual commonality , not mans. and, I appreciate.

the history. [ divine birth dipicted in ancient Egyptian history some

2700 -5000 years prior to the biblical account of Christ ] see Horus .

I think this line is worth exploring , so we can focus and evolve together .
ricardo

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts