The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Covert Operations of US National Security Division

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby OraProNobis » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scala ... tech12.htm

This info has been around for awhile, and I remember when first reading it, how it made me feel so little and helpless against TPTB. It still does.

This website has tons and tons of info, and I'm sure you're all familiar with it.

Any feed back is appreciated.

here are a few excerpts from the link.

A lawsuit filed against the U.S. National Security Agency reveals a frightening array of technologies and programs designed to keep tabs on individuals.

John St Clair Akwei
vs
National Security Agency
Ft George G. Meade, MD, USA
(Civil Action 92-0449)

The following document comprises evidence for a lawsuit filed at the U.S. Courthouse in Washington, DC, by John St Clair Akwei against the National Security Agency, Ft George G. Meade, Maryland (Civil Action 92-0449), constitutes his knowledge of the NSA's structure, national security activities proprietary technologies and covert operations to monitor individual citizens Ed.

Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
Blanket coverage of all electronic communications in the US and the world to ensure national security. The NSA at Ft Meade, Maryland has had the most advanced computers in the world since the early 1960s.

NSA technology is developed and implemented in secret from private corporations, academia and the general public.

Domestic Intelligence (DOMINT)
The NSA has records on all US citizens. The NSA gathers information on US citizen who might be of interest to any of the over 50,000 NSA agents (HUMINT). These agents are authorized by executive order to spy on anyone. The NSA has a permanent national security anti-terrorist surveillance network in place. This surveillance network is completely disguised and hidden from the public.

Tracking individuals in the US is easily and cost-effectively implemented with NSA's electronic surveillance network. This network (DOMINT) covers the entire US, involves tens of thousands of NSA personnel, and tracks millions of persons simultaneously . Cost-effective implementation of operations is assured by NSA computer technology designed to minimize operations costs. NSA personnel serve in quasi-public positions in their communities and run cover businesses and legitimate businesses that can inform the intelligence community of persons they would want to track.

NSA personnel in the community usually have cover identities such as social workers, lawyers and business owners.

2. NSA'S DOMESTIC ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE NETWORK

As of the early 1960s, the most advanced computers in the world were at the NSA, Ft Meade. Research breakthroughs with these computers were kept for the NSA.

At the present time the NSA has nanotechnology computers that are 15 years ahead of present computer technology. The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the US by using advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to screen all communications, regardless of medium, for key words that should be brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists.

These computers monitor all communications at the transmitting and receiving ends.

This blanket coverage of the US is a result of the NSA's Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission. The NSA's electronic surveillance network is based on a cellular arrangement of devices that can monitor the entire EMF (electromagnetic frequency) spectrum.

This equipment was developed, implemented and kept secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs.

Signals Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
The NSA keeps track of all PCs and other computers sold in the US.

This is an integral part of the Domestic Intelligence network. The NSA's EMF equipment can tune in RF (remote frequency) emissions from personal computer circuit boards (while filtering out emissions from monitors and power sup- plies).

The RF emission from PC circuit boards contains digital information in the PC. Coded RF waves from the NSA's equipment can resonate PC circuits and change data in the PCs. Thus the NSA can gain wireless modem-style entry into any computer in the country for surveillance or anti-terrorist electronic warfare.

Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance
A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are.

With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance. NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals Intelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours a day.

The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the US.

Brief Overview of Proprietary US Intelligence/Anti-Terrorist Equipment Mentioned
Fixed network of special EMF equipment that can read EEGs in human brains and identify/track individuals by using digital computers. ESB (Electrical Stimulation to the Brain) via EMF signal from the NSA Signals Intelligence is used to control subjects.

EMF equipment that gathers information from PC circuit boards by deciphering RF emissions, thereby gaining wireless modem-style entry into any personal computer in the country. All equipment hidden, all technology secret, all scientific research unreported (as in electronic warfare research).

Not known to the public at all, yet complete and thorough implementation of this method of domestic intelligence has been in place since the early 1980s.

Scary stuff, and I'm certain it happens in Canada as well. :(

Amazing and so sad what tax dolllars have helped fund over the decades.
OraProNobis

Postby ricardo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 pm

:idea: got to be a team player...
Last edited by ricardo on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 pm

what's scary to me . in the real immediate world ? is that anyone w/ an
twin engine , night instrument rating- pilots license and a suitcase full of narco dollars can waltz into any rent a heavy cargo plane-business- and go cruising for burgers.

that's scary especially after 911. al Qaeda doesnt give up . they counter punch when least expected. often w/ multiple targets to say ; ' it's us, we got ya , and we are rubbing your noses in it '

I'm concerned we are letting our guard down when it should be enhanced, and supplement w/ the israelian method of Socratic question and answer. to detect anomalies would be terrorists often display.

(AQ)if they missed the first time...same target. they persist until they get it right. that bothers me. I think about their methodology sometimes late at night. keeps me awake. we all care about someone. many , many , victims of terrorism if not all, are innocent.
Last edited by ricardo on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 pm

OPN, GOD IS MY SURVEILLANCE . MANS INVASIVE BAD MANNERS IS NOTHING

IN COMPARISON. (SPYING ETC...) PERHAPS YOU WILL ENJOY EXPANDING

THIS TOPIC INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALMS. thanks for posting.

Ricardo.
ricardo

Postby OraProNobis » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:18 am

ricardo wrote:OPN, GOD IS MY SURVEILLANCE . MANS INVASIVE BAD MANNERS IS NOTHING

IN COMPARISON. (SPYING ETC...) PERHAPS YOU WILL ENJOY EXPANDING

THIS TOPIC INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALMS. thanks for posting.

Ricardo.

I have thought of surveillance in this light as well, but God doesn't use surveillance against you, or twist the reality of events into something they are not, for the sheer pleasure of causing grief.

In the big picture..you are correct , mans bad manners and manipulation is nothing , but they still cause much grief and difficulty for some, not to mention it doesn't feel good to have prying eyes on you . Its like pretending the peeping tom who can secretly see into every room of your home doesn't matter because God sees everything anyhow.

Who wants to live like that? :? Nothing is sacred, or private, not even your most intimate phone conversations.

God does not hand out nude pictures of people coming out of their showers to others for the sheer entertainment of perversity or mockery, or take private conversations out of context, and exploit them.

I am not saying that all surveillance stoops to this level, but some of it does , and quite frankly I don't trust the morality of many in charge of much of this work.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 am

Ever watch "person of Interest", on Thursday night at 9:00pm in our area, stars Jim Cavizel? It deals with a secret survalance computer that monitors everything and detects patterns of a crime, but do not know if those found are the victims or purpetrators. We like watching it, and its right in with this subject.

On a personal note about the show, the stars real life wife, Mrs. Cavizel, was a teacher or our adminstrators in high school, so we have all followed Jim's carreer in acting. His show appears to be a real hit.
greeney2

Postby OraProNobis » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:02 pm

greeney2 wrote:Ever watch "person of Interest", on Thursday night at 9:00pm in our area, stars Jim Cavizel? It deals with a secret survalance computer that monitors everything and detects patterns of a crime, but do not know if those found are the victims or purpetrators. We like watching it, and its right in with this subject.

On a personal note about the show, the stars real life wife, Mrs. Cavizel, was a teacher or our adminstrators in high school, so we have all followed Jim's carreer in acting. His show appears to be a real hit.

It's one thing being on surveillance for serious crime , quite another for being on surveillance for trying to expose crime, like some are.

I love having security cameras where I have worked...I have nothing to hide, so its rather a comfort to know that things are being taped or watched.

But National security goes way beyond surveillance of criminals , it sometimes seems to be more for the "protection" of criminals .

Its a really f**** up world, and I won't be sorry to kiss it goodbye someday.

I know thats a negative thing to say and think, but its just the way I feel right now.
OraProNobis

Postby ricardo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm

I think god and my choosing the word surveillance was not the best .

OPN think of god and and surveillance as an metaphor , like

an juxitipostion in a 'spiritual' manner of speaking , that has mans values , ethos

'spiritual center ', subservient to an higher power.
ricardo

Postby OraProNobis » Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 am

ricardo wrote:I think god and my choosing the word surveillance was not the best .

OPN think of god and and surveillance as an metaphor , like

an juxitipostion in a 'spiritual' manner of speaking , that has mans values , ethos

'spiritual center ', subservient to an higher power.

I trust in the "higher power " of God, and Holy angels.

Unfortunately I do not trust in the "higher powers" of mankind, for they have always seemed to serve the darker side , though they like to appear as heroes.

I do believe there are some good people in within these echelons, but there seems to also exist, a dark ruthlessness, that cares little for dignity, and relish in causing chaos and problems for those that oppose them.

Nope..I dare say much (not all) of the "higher powers" ruling mankind, are not ones that I wish to be subservient to, nor have much respect for , and in noway can be compared to God.

Love and compassion will win in the end, I pray.
OraProNobis

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:08 am

OraProNobis wrote:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech12.htm

This info has been around for awhile, and I remember when first reading it, how it made me feel so little and helpless against TPTB. It still does.

This website has tons and tons of info, and I'm sure you're all familiar with it.

Any feed back is appreciated.

here are a few excerpts from the link.

A lawsuit filed against the U.S. National Security Agency reveals a frightening array of technologies and programs designed to keep tabs on individuals.
It is time perhaps we disclose some of the ways we have been "spying on the spy kings" as the KINGS are called by the US secret service now, because they threatened to "cut the throat" of the sixth president because he called them a "wicked conspiracy" let us say here for the record!

To leave such "very powerful technology" in the hands of EVIL MEN who threaten the very lives of PRESIDENTS OF THE US, is "scary to think about" to say the least, but GREENIE has "no problem with it" or so he states, please correct me if I am wrong about that GREENIE, so it is time we do "inform you" we have been "watching your watchers" but not the ones in the WOODS, for that is us, based on some UFO film, so here is what we found:

John St Clair Akwei
vs
National Security Agency
Ft George G. Meade, MD, USA
(Civil Action 92-0449)

The following document comprises evidence for a lawsuit filed at the U.S. Courthouse in Washington, DC, by John St Clair Akwei against the National Security Agency, Ft George G. Meade, Maryland (Civil Action 92-0449), constitutes his knowledge of the NSA's structure, national security activities proprietary technologies and covert operations to monitor individual citizens Ed.

Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
Blanket coverage of all electronic communications in the US and the world to ensure national security. The NSA at Ft Meade, Maryland has had the most advanced computers in the world since the early 1960s.

NSA technology is developed and implemented in secret from private corporations, academia and the general public.

Domestic Intelligence (DOMINT)
The NSA has records on all US citizens. The NSA gathers information on US citizen who might be of interest to any of the over 50,000 NSA agents (HUMINT). These agents are authorized by executive order to spy on anyone. The NSA has a permanent national security anti-terrorist surveillance network in place. This surveillance network is completely disguised and hidden from the public.

We keep track of every mason in the UNITED STATES and across the world, we track them through our UFOs and record their "secret thoughts" and the INTENTIONS OF THEIR HEART, and believe me that is "BLACK OPS" big time!

Tracking individuals in the US is easily and cost-effectively implemented with NSA's electronic surveillance network. This network (DOMINT) covers the entire US, involves tens of thousands of NSA personnel, and tracks millions of persons simultaneously . Cost-effective implementation of operations is assured by NSA computer technology designed to minimize operations costs. NSA personnel serve in quasi-public positions in their communities and run cover businesses and legitimate businesses that can inform the intelligence community of persons they would want to track.

We also have "human intelligence" meaning we have "SPIES" all over the United States keeping track of the "EVIL KINGS" who have committed fornication with babylon, meaning we do not want the US Citizen to be enslaved by those who lie, cheat, steal, rob and murder and then cover it all up!

NSA personnel in the community usually have cover identities such as social workers, lawyers and business owners.

Again many of our spies are "disguised as Ministers of the Gospel, or as social workers, or as highly intelligent people in academia, and even people like Greenie on this board, who assists us secretly because he knows the "security and the freedom of this nation is at stake here"!

2. NSA'S DOMESTIC ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE NETWORK

As of the early 1960s, the most advanced computers in the world were at the NSA, Ft Meade. Research breakthroughs with these computers were kept for the NSA.

We have "optical computers" on the spaceships we have that have the capability of "seeing both past and future actions" of these kings in a "3D" video format! We don't usually spy on average folks, because they are "spied on" so effectively by their government that would simply be a "duplication of resources" and we only do it only, when their lives are in jeopardy so that we can help them escape the "snares of evil kings" and a justice system that "gets to be more oppressive" by the day just like BEN FRANKLIN WARNED US!

At the present time the NSA has nanotechnology computers that are 15 years ahead of present computer technology. The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the US by using advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to screen all communications, regardless of medium, for key words that should be brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists.

To us that is "outdated technology" but it does indeed present an "advancement" for MANKIND!

These computers monitor all communications at the transmitting and receiving ends.

This blanket coverage of the US is a result of the NSA's Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission. The NSA's electronic surveillance network is based on a cellular arrangement of devices that can monitor the entire EMF (electromagnetic frequency) spectrum.

This is why I had to get rid of my "cellphone" because they tracked me down and threw me in jail because I called the COPS ON THE KINGS and stated there would be UNIVERSAL ACTIONS to oust the kings from power in the US, for which I spent 7 days in jail, they claimed I was "violating the 9/11 system" by "issuing a false alarm" and I was "disquieting a poor woman" by claiming our kings are "EVIL" when in reality or so they stated to me they are merely "philanthropists" that assist the "orphans and the widows", and have an eye institute, that assists people who do not see well, perhaps they are "blind about their own faults" and it will take "extra terrestial intelligence" to correct that "form of myopia"!

This equipment was developed, implemented and kept secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs.

Signals Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
The NSA keeps track of all PCs and other computers sold in the US.

War is the father of all things, they used to say, and yes, there are many technologies that have only been developped because it was helping the war effort the "NUCLEAR BOMB" would have never been developped in peacetime for it was a "black ops" program for a long time and it was "disabled" by an "orage" or a lightning strike, proving GOD WAS NOT TOO HAPPY MANKIND FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO COMPLETELY "SELF DESTRUCT"! BUT THEY MERELY REPLACED A FEW FUSES AND THEN "BLEW THAT BABY TO KINGDOM COME"!

Even Oppenheimer a "very honest man of German ancestry stated at that point in history":

I AM BECOME DEATH THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS!

This is an integral part of the Domestic Intelligence network. The NSA's EMF equipment can tune in RF (remote frequency) emissions from personal computer circuit boards (while filtering out emissions from monitors and power sup- plies).

I do not know how this would be possible but neither am I going to argue that point! No doubt they can monitor the WIFI EMISSIONS if they want to, after all that is "something emitted" by a computer, but if they can "indeed read" what is being written on a "secure computer network" that would be "news to me" especially if it is "electromagnetically shielded" to prevent such emissions from happening!

The RF emission from PC circuit boards contains digital information in the PC. Coded RF waves from the NSA's equipment can resonate PC circuits and change data in the PCs. Thus the NSA can gain wireless modem-style entry into any computer in the country for surveillance or anti-terrorist electronic warfare.

People have been hacking into computers all over the world, but usually have to use "pass word" and username access!

IF that was indeed possible then they would have been able to "detect 9/11" long before the terrorists actually deployed the airplanes, they had physical evidence of training of terrorists here in the US, therefore they "deliberately ignored" the warning signs because they NEEDED A CASUS BELLI, which gave them a 'Belly ache' they could declare as a "cause for war", which is what that LATIN construct of words really means of course!

Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance
A subject's bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are.

That human beings do have a field around them, I do not doubt in the least that the US GOVERNMENT CAN TRACK THESE FIELDS, I do not currently believe, however we can "detect these fields" and can know were all people are any time of the day, if we really want to find out, that is, therefore masons cannot hide from us, but they are very good at hiding their secret intentions from both "OTHER MASONS" and from the PUBLIC AT LARGE!

With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person's brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance. NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals Intelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA's computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours a day.

It is impossible currently to accurately read anyone's thoughts through modern technology, if so, this ability would have been demonstrated by now, this does not mean conclusions could not be drawn as to the feeling states of the individual in question since after all the "HEART RATE" and the sweat glands and the blood pressure and other biological inputs may indeed "reveal the feeling states" therefore the best way to keep from being monitored is to "THINK ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" that will "THROW THEM OFF" big time! Get rid of your cell phones also "if you no longer wish to be supervised" and "controlled" secretly by UNCLE SAM or the kings who "want your money" and your "secret information" so that they can "take advantage of you" one way or another!

The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the US.

NO, THEY CANNOT TRACK ME and I will not allow myself to be tracked by "ANY GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY" in the US not even the NSA! But then I am not a "terrorist" nor do I have any intentions on "harming the US national security" BUT I AM WARNING THE US that the US government has too big of a "feeler" into your "private sphere" and unless you "hit those feelers" with a big hammer you might "lose your freedom" quicker than you can say:

AASROF!

Brief Overview of Proprietary US Intelligence/Anti-Terrorist Equipment Mentioned
Fixed network of special EMF equipment that can read EEGs in human brains and identify/track individuals by using digital computers. ESB (Electrical Stimulation to the Brain) via EMF signal from the NSA Signals Intelligence is used to control subjects.

They certainly cannot control me in this fashion, and I would "SUE THEM IF THEY TRIED"!

EMF equipment that gathers information from PC circuit boards by deciphering RF emissions, thereby gaining wireless modem-style entry into any personal computer in the country. All equipment hidden, all technology secret, all scientific research unreported (as in electronic warfare research).

That is why I currently do not own any computer that I use, that is, and I only use Library computers to access information and report on "secretive governmental activity" which is bound to "endanger the welfare and the rights of individuals" on this planet under GOD, or the ETI, such as myself who "DO NOT WANT YOU TO BOW DOWN" to electronic monitoring of your "thoughts or emotions" there is no one "except GOD" who knows your thoughts and the secrets of your heart, a prophet stated to a man in the 18th century, if they ever "could figure out" a way to "spy on people" in this invasive fashion, FREEDOM AS WE KNOW IT WOULD CEASE TO EXIST!

Not known to the public at all, yet complete and thorough implementation of this method of domestic intelligence has been in place since the early 1980s.

Scary stuff, and I'm certain it happens in Canada as well. :(

Amazing and so sad what tax dolllars have helped fund over the decades.

YOU WOULD TRULY BE AMAZED TO FIND OUT what evil uses "tax payer funds" have been 'put to' in history, some claim even "evil kings in great Britain" have benefited from US tax payer largess, now again I have been "sworn to secrecy" about it by GREENY, meaning I am not permitted to tell you the source of this information, but no doubt sooner or later you will "find out about that" as well!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts