The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Strange Phenomenon Happening at Home!!

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby viktor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi!! People this is my 1st. post and the main reason to become a member of this forum....i'm looking for answers and i hope the members can help me with this......i'm an average normal person, i'm 28 years old a lawyer and a retired Crime Scene Investigator In Tijuana Mexico, (sorry for my Bad English)... since this past February 13 2012 we've been experiencing strange things like visits from 'lil gray beings, some times transparent, some others not, and not only gray ones, a Very Tall One human like (blonde) with blue eyes, transparent Ufos Above the house parked all night, an inteligent multi colored fog, Orbs, Hologram like visions on the walls,
and the most interesting Some kind of never seen Animal's......and it happens every night since that date...
i Know Most of Would be thinking that i'm making this Up , but is up 2 U to belive it or not, i've tryed several times to picture and video record this beings, but now i know they dont want to be recorded, cause at the begining i used to sleed with a digital camera next to my bed but as soon as i tryed to reach for it they disappear in flash, after several times i tryed with a motion capture sofware called iSpy wich captures movement and records any sound, but when i check the laptop in the morning theres nothing stored there ...so now i know it's not time yet....i will explain the most relevant ones OK..... :shock:
viktor

Postby thunder » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm

now would be a good time to start, like to know more.
thunder

Postby viktor » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:01 pm

ok heres what happened on feb. 13-2012 first we heard a very weird humming sound like nothing else, a sound that could pierce your ears , so me and my mother went outside to see what was the origin of that noise, especially at 10 pm everything was very quiet but that noise was comming from the sky above the house, but theres was nothing there....so the neightbors come out and star talking about it... so the sound starts moving around , so we did'nt saw a damn thing we went inside the house to sleep.....after a couple minutes while watching tv a very thick fog was floating in the stairs.....it was kind gray in color we took a look outside and the street was clear no fog......suddenly from the floor hologram like images start coming out it was mayan and egipcian hieroglyphs the images where in a purple/violet neon color they came out small and then grew to a big size for a couple seconds then fade and so....... the most curious thing its that the same thing has happened to a member of this forum (bluish hieroglyphs in the walls) check this link topic2725.html so that must really mean something.......we spend the whole night watching this holograms or proyection in the wall, until the fog left the house the went to sleep by that time i almost crap my pants because of what i saw with my mother......the next night happened again.....the humming noise, the fog but this time intead of hieroglyphs it was piramids, the mayan ,aztek , the egipcian, the ones from tailand and others that we didnt recognize........again it was like some kind of holograms coming out of the floor.....
so definitly the hieroglyph and the piramids are a matter for them so i would like to know whats up with this images and why piramids???????
viktor

Postby thunder » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 pm

first thing i would do is translate those hieroglyph's, i think thay may be trying to tell you what needs to be done at one or more of the piramids or what thay mean to the world, what ever this is trying to tell you is IMPORTANT to you and all of us. did u take pictures of the hirogyphs? or copy them down "i hope."
if there are to many drow them,scan them post them here or send a message and i for one will help all i can.
is this still going on?

THANK you for this reply
thunder
thunder

Postby viktor » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Thank U thunder!! for the reply as well....Image

we dont remember very accurately the hieroglyph but there are definitely 2 check the pictures please , its because i'm not an expert on the subject and all the hieroglyph look the same to me :wall: , maybe they where aztek or mayan but not egipcians......and this phenomenon happens every night but its not the same it always changes, so the hieroglyph appeared on feb. 13, the piramids on the 14, on the 15th showed us a sea (i dont know wich one) then a river, then a water fall....and at last a cenote (this one i recognize it right away) U know the deep pool where the mayans use to do rituals and sacrifice's, this wasnt like the (normal) holograms displayed before ,this was like some sort of movie/hologram that could interac with the things in the living room, i tell u this because i could see how the supposedly water was moving some cables on the floor, and one of my sleepers went floating away to the kitchen, but this (water) didn't soak anything cause we had our feet on the floor all the time, and the fog that Brings this Holograms stays all the time in the corner of the stairs, then the movie fades along with the fog..........most of this happens between 3-5 am.......so at the end we have: hieroglyph, piramids and water..... maybe they're saying that the water it's important, or has something to do with them .....I dont know.
ohhhhh i almost forgot since the first day of this phenomenon orbs ( most red , white and violet) appear in the nights.
viktor

Postby thunder » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

thereare 2 x's where the pix should be :(. would u send those to my email please?
thunder81345@yahoo.com and or thunder81345@earthlink.net.
water is a canduit for paranormal activities. doubt thats the case here but with the orbs is sure apears to be. those are the ONLY things that is a paranormal conduit for a experiance.
if i get the pix maby i can help in sone way. iw ill try my best.

thanks
thunder
thunder

Postby viktor » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

ok heres, what we can certantly remember of the hieroglyphs....it is only a very small piece of information that we could retrieve, cause as i told U all of them look the same, here are the images
one was a mayan face (sideways) Image
, another was PAKAL the astronaut of palenque,Image

and tzamná, or Kukulcan,Image

me and my mother spent several hours looking at pictures and images to only remember these, and i found out that kukulcan was the deity that represents the galaxy!!so.........we have the mayan face (wich i dont know what the hell it means!!), the freaking Astronaut of palenque , and the galaxy (KUKULCAN!!) :clap: so it kinda makes sense dont U think!! like the humans traveling trought the galaxy or something like that :crazy:
viktor

Postby viktor » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 pm

ok THUNDER here's what happened on feb. 16th. we were kinda expecting to hear the humming from the sky to turn off the TV and the lights, as we tought it came about 10 pm but it was like far away or weak....so at the end seated there waiting in couch in the dark i fell asleep......i dont know how many time went by but sudently i felt my mom hitting me softly with her elbow without saying a word looking at the fog in the corner....the fog starts moving to the middle of the living room and starts spining, making a little tornado like 3ft. hight or less, after watching this thing for 5 minutes a small foot comes out and then a small gray creature comes out takes 3 steps to the front and turns to the right 2 steps to look at Us (me & mom) then another gray creature comes out takes 2 steps to the front turns to the right 2 steps and looks at us too, they were just like the ones you see in the movies or programs at the history channel ,like 1ft. hight ,very skinny like almost bones, 4 fingers in hands and feet, gray skin big head, big black almond shaped eyes.......and no suit they were naked, we didn't knew their sex cause they didn't had nothing down there (like a Ken doll) ....they were only staring at us (5 ft. away) that was by far the scaries sh*t i ever saw in my life , we were paralized (afraid of moving) after the longest 5 minutes of my life they look at each other take 2 steps back looking at us and in the same order they return to the little tornado wich starts shrinking, until its gone, we start shaking and crying we didnt sleep the rest of the night afraid that they could come back......that was the 1st. time we saw the gray ones. we never tought that we'll had the oportunity to look at being from another planet....
viktor

Postby thunder » Tue May 01, 2012 6:46 pm

those pix listed are readaly available on the net. with as many contacts as you are having you should have a camera set up to get something, ANYTHING thats not so available. a night vision vidio camera is failrly cheap at wall mart. or any camera will work. you said u were in the dark is the reason for infrared. with an infrared video of any part of you experiance, would be GREAT. these petroglyphs (readaly available) are not goint to tell anyone much, nothing to work with, heiroglyphs are a form of writing. that can be translated. if i had the grays in my living room i would have a camera in my hand ALL evening. ( and would have lost my mind by now lol)
i cant infer anything from those petroglyphs and paintings.
is this still going on?
need video or pictures in your living room or any where thats not available on the net
thunder
thunder

Postby viktor » Wed May 02, 2012 12:34 am

Yes!! this is still happening, soon its going to be 3 months of daily visits ,...... but as i wrote before i've tryed several times to picture and video record this beings, but now i know they dont want to be recorded, cause at the begining i used to sleep with a digital camera in my hand but as soon as i tryed to reach for it they disappear in a second, after several times.... i tryed with a motion capture sofware called iSpy wich captures movement and records any sound, but when i check the laptop in the morning theres nothing stored there (i wish i could record them 2 nights ago the gray ones spoked)......ok i'll look for a night vision camera for my laptop.....i hope its not so expensive.
heres what happened on feb 17 2012, by this time we are very,very afraid, because of the gray beings of the last night, so i dont want to be in the living to wait....so i go to my room wich is 10 ft. away!! (at least it has a door!!) , and my mom stays there to see whats next, im falling asleep when i hear the freaking humming outside, and my mom starts calling me very excited so i end up going to the couch, the fog starts dripping from the roof like it was water ....big drops trougt the roof, what kind of Shi!!#$% does that!! it is capable of going trought the walls, then a ray of white light shines in the stairs (again a light that goes tru my freaking roof like theres nothing there) but the ray stops a few inches above the floor (a light a stops before reflecting?????), then a human right feet comes out (barely visible) then the left one, its was a very tall human like person!! (6.5 ft hight), white, his hair was straight long to the shoulders so blonde like almost white too, had big blue eyes, ( he looked like somebody from norway, Nordic-Arian kind) he was wearing a Beige Robe that covered his feet, with wide Sleeves, and in top of that a brown vest, and a golden chain and medallion, he start walking to us, but he was holding a small shinning Chest with both hands ( i dont know what was in there), he looked at us, and stares to the chest, then turns to the left avoiding us, walks trought another couch and goes into the wall, and he was being followed by some kind of wings 5 of them (but no bird) just some freaking wings (thats right), i think the chest or the thing in the chest was destinated to my mom, but as i was there he didn't gave it away and left,.....no more fog or humming after that.....just some crap in my pijamas. :wtf:
viktor

Next

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts