The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

I support our president

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby ricardo » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 pm

is force a really good option. the experts . professional broker writters,

that spin , and weave, and drive media and thus political outcomes .

(no conduct or ground rules ) say yes. but history tells us otherwise.

yes, our money goes to Israel. and we get what in return ? good food ? lol

I heard that ... good one. cont into week end rant.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

separate from above ] I support the presidents wife in her goal of improving health, fitness,and nutrition in America . both in school programs, and motivation outside of governmental agencies. get fit. / grow a garden type of thing/ school nutrition. ( eat right )

mrs Obama , is an role model and inspiration, for challenging the status quo.
in a sense she's fighting for nutrition in schools that more often than not have competeing commercial interests that value profit and expediency over the health of our nations children. not an easy task.

she's reversing that historical downward trend, that poor dietary habits and
lack of nutrition cause. obesity , low test scores , health problems etc...
high health costs and premature , PREVENTABLE DEATHs.

example: an Mexican family were loading up the kid with heavy sugar
and fat items for lunch ...fried everything. well, the school said, to the parent
'think about it.'

amended to read improved. thanks.
they found and improved, an diabetic condition that could have
progressed rapidly ( read mono therapy stuff - one drug singular had bad linkage
so what to do rebrand ?change an analoge x one /or/ combo therapy . is it tested ?over time? overall well being was improved including self image -psychological
wellness. muy important in Latin American community, all communities.

in addition,know read the vice presidents wife DR. JIL Biden along w/ Michelle Obama, have started initiatives to study traumatic brain injury,it involves collaborations w/ some of the best hospitals in the world. the programs w/ veterans affairs will be state of the art ,and improve , the well being and health of our veterans , and fellow citizens.

personally , I'd like to see intensive studies done on brain injury and repetitive head trauma studied in children beginning w/ sports associations / leagues , schools. that have contact sports, namely football, hockey etc...
these are the pre junior, junior high and YMCA beginning football programs.
(through high school.)

brains of children are as important especially during the formative and developmental stages. conceivably an injury could occur and go unnoticed ,
if discovered at all.

the total could be 10 years of repetitive trauma to the child's brain.
aprox 1-3 hours of head trauma ( repetitive)each day of that child's life,during school sanctioned practice. /protected by helmets of dubious value.

the delicate brain still evolving moves significantly ,with helmet to helmet contact. looking for neurological damage immediately after the trauma is often pointless. it would only detect major damage. what long term studies have been done concerning repetitive head trauma in contact sports in state sponsored athletic events , in evolving brains/ damage. ? [edit - vs/ developed.]
Last edited by ricardo on Tue May 01, 2012 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
ricardo

Postby BloodStone » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am

In case you havent noticed , you seem to be the only one still blinded by this fraud , and hand out wife.

maybe you'll open youre eyes soon ? :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 am

Ricardo hates waiting in line, and the Democratic line this year is going to be short, everyone is over on the Republican line. :lol:
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 pm

greeney2 wrote:Ricardo hates waiting in line, and the Democratic line this year is going to be short, everyone is over on the Republican line. :lol:

i like to think I'm open minded. $10,000 bets and -related, $ 250 haircuts,

are so out of touch w/ reality , I'd have questioned everything. (bizzaro world.)

{who's your contender ? who's still standing ? }

moneys necessary . but , the perception to an sense of entitlement , or

ascension to power by way of exceptional achievement(defined here as an room

full of cash.) ( another myth) is as false belief that beautiful - attractive

people are smarter and more accomplished , than the rest of us.

the republicans - practice social Darwinism ( common in nature). but among

thinking rational man ... why so arbitrary ?
Last edited by ricardo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 pm

;) speaking of which , social darwinism : if the arbitrariness is removed.

may be correct. it's probably a good thing and helps rid our society of

"undesirables" ... case in point .

how could a majority in a 'society' be wrong ?

an majority is the democratic way. a bedrock and foundation of our

enlightened society.

digressed .
ricardo

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 am

No doubt Obama will appeal to many people, forinstance those who have no medical insurance now, they are glad to see Obama care. But not from my perspective who just began medicare and they are taking from that to fund it. I earned it and paid into both SS and Medicare for 50 years, it is not for insuring anyone but over 65 years old. Leave that alone.

No direction in our space program, is taking us from a super power to a erd rate nation, since the cutting edge of technology is in these kind of programs. We will fall futher behind the world in technology as a result.

We are laying off teachers in every state, and teachers are in diar need. The long term vision is further declining of our educational level in this country, already ranked far below a dozen other countries.

We are becoming weaker militarily, and have a Commander in Chief, that can not even salute his troops properly.

Can you say you are better off today than the day he took office? Are the market prices better? Utilities? Gasoline? Can you take the same kind of vacations you did 5 years ago? ARe you content with the deficiet increase since Bush?
greeney2

Postby ricardo » Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 pm

greeney2 wrote:Ricardo hates waiting in line, and the Democratic line this year is going to be short, everyone is over on the Republican line. :lol:

standing in line... thanks wingman . lol call off the yard dog(s)

(understood) :wall:
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 am

objectionable material . (warning.) one of my favorite comedians .
public service announcement.
ricardo

Postby antz123 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:12 am

not trolling :)

but on lighter note :

http://lolclicks.net/?p=21859/
antz123

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts