The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Goodbye Aussie Freedom

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby The_Joker » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am

Unbelievable but true ... this is not what we fought for!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think that I am a bit peeved you'd be REALLY understating the facts and you guys think Obummer is bad ha! :evil:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

This is a slippery slope becasue, we have gone to giving out plastic for welfare or unemployment checks in teh USA in some places. Welfare fraud, is a huge problem, and the taxpayers are tired of it. Florida wnats to have welfare reciepients subject to drug tests. These cards should restrict purchases of booze, cigarettes, and lottery tickets. That is not what welfare if for, but welfare people seem to have money for all these things, so its obvious the spending for their children would be affected.

On the other side of that coin is government official spending money like drunken sailers, things like the recient secret servive guys and prostitutes. Agencies have lavish conventions, costing hundreds of thousands, and abusing expense accounts. Who is watching ANY OF THE THEM? Look into what the Obama vacations cost the taxpayers flying all over the place. They have Camp David they can go to and enjoy, why do the taxpayers need to pay for weeks in Spain?
greeney2

Postby bionic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:53 pm

it's a human rights issue
Also..I am thinking some Aussies will be buying lots of potatoes and sugar and making moonshine
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby rath » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

well done joker, your only like 5 years to late on this one mate.

Catch up.

Income management was rolled out back in the Northern Territory intervention in 2007, and a modified version was rolled out soon after in Perth and the Kimberley region of Western Australia.

Now it's going national.
rath

Postby bionic » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 pm

they are doing stuff like this in the Sates , too ..new world "order"
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

bionic wrote:it's a human rights issue
Also..I am thinking some Aussies will be buying lots of potatoes and sugar and making moonshine

You ever drink any of that stuff?

Once on a construction site (go figure) one of the guys was passing around moonshine. it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. I figured it would taste like gasoline or rubbing alcohol but no, it wasn't unpleasant tasting at all. Then again, it probably instantly numbed my tastebuds.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

I drank everclear before..as close as I ever(clear) got
:mrgreen:
hell..I have drunk mad dog 20/20 before ..out of curiosity.and cheap malt liquor that comes in those big bottles..just to see what it was like..brown baggin like a bum
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts