The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Zimmerman

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:This is an election year is it not? What did Obama say about this incident?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... ontentBody
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:45 pm

I am glad the guy got arrested, so the facts could come out..hopefully

but yeah..it did seem to be becoming a tar and feathers..lanterns and pitch forks kind of thing
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 am

So why is the Department of Justice completely unconcerned with the bounty the New Black Panthers placed on Zimmerman's head? That sort of thing is allowed, huh? Or...

Prepare for the sequel to the Rodney King incident when Zimmerman gets a light sentence.

But that's ok. Let everyone loot stores, set fires, attack and kill people. Let the Black Panthers issue assassination contracts. No problem. The least the American people could do is look the other way after all we've done.

I'm just curious when reparations will finally be paid so we can all live our lives without having to bear the burden of guilt for what others did.

I'm sure one of my ancestors in Europe probably mistreated someone. I guess I should be dragged and quartered for it.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 am

Yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the LA riots caused by the cops being Aquited in the Rodney King beating. It also was not the first time LA has had riots. You will never convince me those who were burning and looting could care less what that verdict was, all they wanted was to go steal something, and steal they did. They wonder why no big business whats to invest in south central Los Angeles when this is the business risk they take. Rodney King will be interviewed on tonights News, who has written a book. Rodney has been no stranger to more prouble and has been treated with "kid gloves" every time.

He did not deserve the level beating he got, considering he was captured, but he himself was resisting. Everyone wants to forget the chase prior to finally catching up with him, so Rodney King was not exactly an innocent victim. The fact the cops were aquited was a travesty of justice, no doubt about it. Was that any excuse for burning down the city where you live? We were all scared during those days, and we live 25 miles from south central LA, and one time I thought loading the guns was nessesary, and I did. That was the first time the kids became aware, Dad had real guns in the house. When the riots were over, I sat down with John, taught him safety with guns, let him hold them, and planned a day to go target shooting, so he would not go play with them in secret.

The Zimmerman case has one ingrediant the Rodney King case didn't, which was openly advocating something violent against Zimmerman. Lets hope it doesn't come to that. I would not like serving on this jury.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 pm

frrostedman wrote:So why is the Department of Justice completely unconcerned with the bounty the New Black Panthers placed on Zimmerman's head? That sort of thing is allowed, huh? Or...

Prepare for the sequel to the Rodney King incident when Zimmerman gets a light sentence.

But that's ok. Let everyone loot stores, set fires, attack and kill people. Let the Black Panthers issue assassination contracts. No problem. The least the American people could do is look the other way after all we've done.

I'm just curious when reparations will finally be paid so we can all live our lives without having to bear the burden of guilt for what others did.

I'm sure one of my ancestors in Europe probably mistreated someone. I guess I should be dragged and quartered for it.

Yep..I am actually nervous about this..the town I live in a moslty an African American..low income town..it's a rough town, is what I am sayin'..not kidding..holy crap..and I am the whitest, blondest betch evah...I brave it out..goin gout around here.
I had to face some racism directed at me(more from Phillipinoes and Latinos than African Americans..it's very mixed, here.. but people are getting use to my face..so.. better now)
but when da sheet go down..who knows??
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 pm

bionic

My brother used to live in Albuquerque and he said he was constantly subjected to racism by the bitter American Indians that live there.

What did you mean by "goin gout around here." I haven't had a major gout attack in years... I'm so thankful.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 am

um...
:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts