The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Back to basics

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Today in the world we are faced with wars, civil wars, civil uprisings because it is my belief that people globally are just unhappy with their lot.

It is not in my view that simple we have Governments around the world under the control of dark forces (the NWO) who wish to enslave us while they continue to get rich off the fruits of our labour.

The Dollar, 40 years ago had more buying power that what it does today.
40 years ago, men worked and most women stayed at home supervising the children and running the household.
40 years ago we could discipline our children and they respected their elders.

The list of things is almost endless of how much things were different back then.

This is not a reminiscence, these are just simple facts. Our laws were much less complicated and the crime rate was lower per capita globally...so what went wrong?

Governments began legislating more and more, expanding it's powers to pervade our lives to such an extent that we are now enslaved (remember: "Show me a man who believes he is free and I will show that man is enslaved" (paraphrasing).

Terrorism, Crime Rates, Government Cover-ups etc. the list is almost endless from governments around the world and have caused the free to become freely enslaved because of propaganda we willingly give up our rights for freedom.

Losing your rights for freedom is not freedom at all, it is enslavement, pure and simple. The constitutions of nearly every country in the world today is not worth the paper it is written on, yet people think that their constitution still holds value..they don't. They only hold the value that those in power allow you to have to further their control over you, making you believe the constitution of your country is still alive and that natural government still exists.

Natural Government (my definition): A Government established by a constitution and remains and operates in a completely constitutional manner.

Today Government is not natural it is a Corporation. Do a US SEC Search and look up all the different Governments from around the globe...the results may surprise some of you.

A lot has been said about the Occupy Movement, The Tea party Patriots and even Anonymous and other groups calling for a return to old fashioned values etc..

Returning to Constitutionality all over the world is the only solution in my view however it poses this question:

Assuming that we win against the dark forces globally and we agree everyone is going back to constitutionality in their own countries. Given that we have so many millions of laws over us (over 7 million alone in Australia) how do we re-install the constitutions around the world?????????

I look forward to the answers of the thinkers on this forum as the question is simple enough but is the answer???
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby MajikImaje » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:28 pm

It is obvious; it is more than apparent - You are (indirectly) quoting from passages in Matthew chapter 24 Luke chapter 21 and Mark chapter 13.

Revelation says the same basic disaster will befall us. World Wide Economic Crisis - corruption running out of control world wide. A New World Order - here it comes - just as promised over 2,000 years ago.

What's going to happen ??? Well it's all spelled out in the finest of details -!! Good wins out over Evil
MajikImaje

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts