The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Will N Korea Push the Button?

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm

North Korea rattling the sabres more than normal. Just so you know, N Korea has nuclear weapons and they are currently building a new tunnel to run another test. Just what the world needs. And they've been threatening S. Korea a lot lately.

The latest gibberish:
"reduce all the rat-like groups and the bases for provocations to ashes in three or four minutes, (or) in much shorter time, by unprecedented peculiar means and methods of our own style." --N Korean MIL

"We will destroy your forces over here. We will lay your country to waste over here. And we will kill all rat-like groups over here. Cookies?"
Time to break out Team America.

Meanwhile, China complements Kim Jung Un. Yep, we could be heading for that "200 million man army" world war that the Bible talked about. No wonder people are hoarding pinto beans and spam. Here we go again, again. Maybe Obama can make use of that new hypersonic attack plane.
Last edited by CodeBlackv2 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Story
Sorry, forgot the link to the story.
CodeBlackv2

Postby ricardo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Story
Sorry, forgot the link to the story.

beans and what ? lol tunas better. chinas an major regional broker. I believe
at times underrated. chatted up some local chinese and was a little surprised
of their reluctance to talk. but after learning of their work status understood
better. they see govt in everything. bribes are routine. but not mandatory
by all officials. disparity of wealth an source of contention vs suppression of rights because of need for stability. many accept this.

when locals -( its an populated country.) leave to work or vacation. the Chinese
government is concerned about maintaining security/ domestic tranquility.
photographed and routine questions commonplace.

I don't think food for peace is an great idea. and believe ' patron saint '
china is well within her boundrys by posturing north Korea . for expanded
energy access, and expansion. depends on NK needs and how well they are
addressed.

but, more importantly this should not be denigrated to puppet and puppet master. we add to chinas unease in that region. so, china pushes
back. I'm a believer that china has an long view that incorporates a more balanced use and distribution of energy in the world(middle east)
ricardo

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am

I think, on the downlow ,China is actually is working with us and talking with us over how to deal with North Korea
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 am

Off Topic
Americans don't know what China's plan is. I don't know if China knows what its own plan is, other than the general plan for world domination. China will be using a lot more energy, everyone knows that. Same for India and other 3rd world countries.

As far as gov corruption goes, it works like this. In a democracy, government is mostly irrelevant. People don't need much government in a democracy and, over time, the people stop paying attention to it. And over that time, the gov modifies the system, against the will of the people, in order to make itself relevant again, and it does this through corrupt means.

Wal-Mart is only being attacked for making bribes in Mexico because Wal-Mart failed to give the appropriate bribes to US officials.

Corrupt governments are bad for the people, very bad! The people always end up being victimized.

N. Korea rattling the sabres again today.
CodeBlackv2

Postby katsung47 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:04 pm

North Korea only stages a show to the US' order. People are fooled by this governenmnt.

713. 4/14 plot and N.Korea's missile launch (4/1/2012)

The Feds used to frame a case in the name of their accomplice. In Waco Massacre, OKC bombing, and Operation Fast and Furious, B.A.T.F. has been used as a scapegoat though the master mind was FBI and DEA. They let others take the blame for an evil plot. Another accomplice the Feds used to use is IRS. That's why so many plots on me were organized in April. (Tax return ends in Mid April) So when my wife said she would have a trip to China, I know they had a new plot. I review my thread and found the Feds had planned similar case in consecutive five years. (from 2005 to 2009)

301. April plot (4/2/05)
398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)
477. Internet planting and April plot (4/8/07)
547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08) (I was blocked to internet for more than a month)
597. Rocket launch and worm Conficker (4/5/09)

From 2007 to 2009, each year my wife had been assigned a trip in April. It always accompanied with big events such like epidemic flu, terror threats and attempted war.
There is a big similarity between this April plot to the 2009 one. The Feds manipulated N. Korea to launch a ballistic missile to create war atmosphere which would justify the war on Iran.

Quote of #597:
"The planed action date of this March and April plot will be around 4/4 to 4/8, when N. Korea will launch a ballistic missile which is coincidence with the return date of my wife from her China trip. It can develop into a big conflict if the US intercepts the launching North Korea rocket. All depends on the Feds' decision whether they will practice their plan or not in rocket launch. "

The leaving date of my wife's China trip is April/14/2012 which means big events will take place around that date.

North Korea will launch a ballistic missile at: 12-16 April.

North Korea missile launches raise tensions
guardian.co.uk, Friday 30 March 2012

In an unusual show of transparency, Pyongyang has told the international maritime organisation that the rocket will be launched between 7am and noon from 12-16 April.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ma ... s-tensions

There is other coincidence that indictes there will be Iran war.

715. War as a distraction in April 14 plot (4/14/2012)

The Feds used to create big events to distract the framed case as I always said. In this April 14 plot they prepared a war.

1. War crisis in Korea Peninsula. North Korea announced to launch a ballistical missile between 4/12 to 4/16. The core date is 4/14.

2. War on Iran.

World powers to hold talks with Iran on April 14:
BRUSSELS | Sun Apr 8, 2012
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/04/0 ... BD20120408

It's not a talk. It's an ultimatun. A war could have happened any time at US' will when April 14 talks started. Simply because Iran won't accept a "surrender" demand. Here is the rare report news:

US Gives Iran 'Last Chance' Warning

Obama demands concessions as crucial talks begin in Istanbul later this week

By Guy Adams

April 09, 2012 "The Independent" - -Iran must immediately close a large nuclear facility built underneath a mountain if it is to take what President Obama has called a "last chance" to resolve its escalating dispute with the West via diplomacy.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e31029.htm

US Offers to 'Negotiate' if Iran Surrenders;

Thoughts on Negotiation Tactics; Obama Threatens War

By Mike Shedlock

April 09, 2012 "Information Clearing House" --- President Obama has stepped up the rhetoric against Iran with an offer to "negotiate". His offer is no offer at all, it is a demand to surrender.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e31034.htm

3. Eliminate any possible anti-war voice. Based on his religious stance, Pope will certainly against any new war. At this time, if the Iran war happens, his voice will be absent. Watch the time coincidence.

Could it Be? Another Resignation? “Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012″ from Kauilapele's Blog

Posted by Ram Arjuna on March 9, 2012 at 12:00pm

http://2013rainbowroundtable.ning.com/p ... own-april-
katsung47

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:
Off Topic
Americans don't know what China's plan is. I don't know if China knows what its own plan is, other than the general plan for world domination. China will be using a lot more energy, everyone knows that. Same for India and other 3rd world countries.

As far as gov corruption goes, it works like this. In a democracy, government is mostly irrelevant. People don't need much government in a democracy and, over time, the people stop paying attention to it. And over that time, the gov modifies the system, against the will of the people, in order to make itself relevant again, and it does this through corrupt means.

Wal-Mart is only being attacked for making bribes in Mexico because Wal-Mart failed to give the appropriate bribes to US officials.

Corrupt governments are bad for the people, very bad! The people always end up being victimized.

N. Korea rattling the sabres again today.

agreed but so depressing. remember china has come along way. don't know
about bribes to Americans for mexico . I do know of corporate bribes( shelf space,) vending, counts , and destruction of goods for right downs -buy backs and tax right offs. other than that is there a problem ? non specific entities here.
and opinion w/ disclaimer attached signed by no less than 3 lawyers. lol
Last edited by ricardo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

the point of overstated the obvious . and your right. I believe, we should be working together and all we see are circling the wagons... dividing partitioning and back to an creeping sphere of influence doctrine . where I thought we abandoned for human rights and because it's the right thing to do. extension
of our values.

as a matter of free speech another thread member links
freedom of expression w/ an decline of our values. didn't see the linkage ,
except an deceptive use of Christian values that attempt to define freedom of expression . aim or goal to sow discontent , divide and control. I appreciate
his curiosity immensely, I respect that. (he's wrong headed) but well meaning.
ricardo

Postby katsung47 » Thu May 10, 2012 4:35 pm

716. Rocket launching is a hoax (4/23/2012)

The North Korea rocket launching might be a hoax.

1. North Korea just had reached an agreement with US on February 29 to exchange the food aid with a promise of no nuclear test and rocket test. Why did it break up the promise within a month? The meida puzzled.

I gave the answer. The Feds had planned a drug case on April 14. They arranged a China trip for my wife. Her leaving date was April 14. The rocket launch date was announced between 4/12 - 4/16. To distract public attention from a local news, the Feds used to prepare big events. This time it was Iran war. The rocket launch of North Korea was used to create a war atmosphere. They also prepared big natural disaster.

2. I allege the plan of the Feds went soured after my revelation. On 4/1 and 4/9, I wrote two articles to predict there would have been a framed case on 4/14 which would accompanied with big distract events. See "713. 4/14 plot and N.Korea's missile launch (4/1/2012)" and "714. Planting to frame a case on 4/14 (4/9/2012)".

3. If the plot went soured, it was unnecessary to launch the rocket. The media said that the cost to launch that rocket was about 850 million. Of course, the order was from the Pentagon, it pays the cost. Though Pentagon has a fat budget - that almost equals to the total military expense of the rest world, to cancel the order would still save a lot of money. US now has deficit problem.

I think North Korea didn't launch that rocket on 4/12 as they announced. I think it was a hoax.

Reason: (1) When North Korea received this order, they made it a serious business. They invite an international press delegate to report the Launching, that was rare. All journalists thought North Korea wanted to show it off. They expected to see it in live. Instead of, the men were told of the news which they should have reported. That became a joke.

Journalists covering North Korea’s rocket launch were stymied
By David Pierson
Los Angeles Times
Published: April 13, 2012

BEIJING — It seemed like a reasonable assumption to journalists: Score a rare invitation to North Korea this week, and in all likelihood, you’ll get to break the news when the cloistered state eventually launches its Unha-3 missile.
But that’s not how it worked out for the dozens of foreign journalists still rubbing the sleep from their eyes in a Pyongyang hotel when the rocket’s launch and flameout took place before 8 a.m. Friday morning in North Korea.
On Thursday, North Korean officials had seemingly been preparing the hotel’s media center, a circular room with tiered seating and Internet access. Large screens were set up and speakers checked. Broadcast crews staked out positions for prime viewing.
Press invitations to North Korea are scarce,
http://www.stripes.com/news/journalists ... bled=false

Obviously it was not the original motivation to invite an international press delegate. North Korea had prepared at least a screen show for them. Something unusual happened on 4/12. My interpretation was the secret deal was changed at that time. There was no rocket launch could be shown to the press.

(2) A "launch" by stealth". Because they invited press to watch the launch. It was an open operation. People expected the possible launh date would be 4/14 as N. Korean government pre-announced it was from 4/12 - 4/16. why made it a stealth? My interpretation: When the Feds cancelled the order, they replaced it by a fake "launch". To avoid curious watch eyes from outsiders, they made a stealth. Nobody could prove there was such a "launch".

(3) Media said it was rare that Norht Korea quickly admitted the failure of this operation. They said it might be a style change of the new leader. I thought the new leader had no such a psychological burden because there was no such a "Launch" at all. He just admitted "failure" to the deal.
Journalists kept in dark over North Korean launch

April 13, 2012|By Tim Schwarz, CNN

"We were supposed to see images of this launch. We didn't see that.
This is a considerable departure for Pyongyang, as it's the first time that they have admitted a satellite launch has failed. It claimed similar rocket launches in 2006 and 2009 were successes, despite assessments to the contrary from South Korea and the United States.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-13/asia ... _s=PM:ASIA

(4) This third time rocket launch was much worse than the privious two. It only flied a short distance (one hundred miles) in a minute then fell into Yellow Sea. A technique retrogress? Or rather, a make up to perfect a lie that no one could eye witness it.
katsung47

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 am

Now we hear that China actually owes the US, well private bond holders, hundreds of billions of dollars. Typical US government response, "its a private matter". They say that any time its about money and it doesn't fit their political aims (and they talk about rule of law). See what I mean about the people being victimized. We have to slave and slave, and lose all our retirement benefits, just so some criminals can get rich transferring all the wealth of Americans to the Chinese, while siphoning off their cut. Oh well, the American people can just work harder. Oh wait, you can't do that because you don't have a job. Brilliant plan. All the while, China puts tariffs on American goods, works to support our enemies, steals our technology, sells our children poison toys, enslaves their own children to make our iPads, and tortures and murders anyone who complains about it. Lovely country.
China Owes US
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts