The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

YES
10%
NO
35%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART
35%
OTHER
20%

Total votes : 20

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

xfrodobagginsx wrote:
humphreys wrote:I'm just impressed he has decided to stay and chat for once!

C'mon Frod, you destroyed the ring already, what the ell else do you have to do?

LOL....yeah well that gollum bit off my finger.

And he turned to ashes immediately afterward. We should all heed the warning!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Lightwolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:28 am

How is it this three year old bullshite post is still active!?

Why?

What is the point?

If God loves Atheists, he loves everyone... no matter what they believe.

Children in a sandbox fighting over one bucket and the proper way to fill it. Who cares how you fill the damn thing? Fill it any way you want! It's the same bucket!

When your time comes, believe what is in your heart...

what more do you need?

Lighten up...there are bigger things to worry about

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

Lightwolf wrote:Lighten up...there are bigger things to worry about
Lightwolf

Well to be honest. To the believer there is absolutely nothing bigger to concern ourselves with. Nothing else comes even remotely close.

The effectiveness of how we spread the good news of the Gospel can be debated.

The Gospel is by all means a total irritation to the nonbeliever, while it's music to the ears of the believer. So.. to each his own. Probably best just to turn the channel if you're not a fan of the programming on this one. :)

hahahhahahahaha!!!! Just read your signature! LMAO!!!! hahahahahha :clap:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Lightwolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 am

frrostedman wrote:
Lightwolf wrote:Lighten up...there are bigger things to worry about
Lightwolf

Well to be honest. To the believer there is absolutely nothing bigger to concern ourselves with. Nothing else comes even remotely close.

The effectiveness of how we spread the good news of the Gospel can be debated.

The Gospel is by all means a total irritation to the nonbeliever, while it's music to the ears of the believer. So.. to each his own. Probably best just to turn the channel if you're not a fan of the programming on this one. :)

hahahhahahahaha!!!! Just read your signature! LMAO!!!! hahahahahha :clap:

I meant no offense my friend...God is in my heart and always will be, I just get tired of the fighting...my music is turned up :) just listening to a different station

Oh and believe me...Gramps is laughing too ;)

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:58 am

Most times when I read stuff, I translate it into images... and particularly when it comes to dark humor, I carry the scenario out in my mind to the fullest extent.

Just the thought of your grandfather, passed out at the wheel, drool dripping down, while the terrified passengers are screaming, bug-eyed... I mean it's sad but... funny.

Your sense of humor is supreme.
frrostedman

Postby Lightwolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:05 am

frrostedman wrote:Your sense of humor is supreme.

And here I thought it was just warped :lol:

Thank you

I believe my parents would be relieved

Lightwolf
Lightwolf

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Bill Wiese had a Near Death Experience where he went to hell and came back to tell what he experienced here is his story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8pLUMDVRc

I absolutely know of MANY documented cases of people who have had ZERO brain waves and ZERO heart beat that have had NDE's. No need to get rude with me either. There is a show on Cable called "I survived, beyond and back" It has many such cases on it. Don Piper is another case. He is a Southern Baptist Preacher who was literally dead for 90 minutes, went to heaven and came back. He couldn't be lying because 3 different sets of paramedics checked him and declared him dead at the scene of a horrific car accident. He was run over by a semi truck. His book is called 90 Minutes in heaven. D.L. Moody, a GREAT evangelist who was as big as Billy Grahm in the 1800s had a NDE. He died and came back 15 minutes later, told about heaven and seeing his grandkids, talked to his children about what he wanted them to do with his ministries, then died for good. Most people that have NDE's can see their body and people trying to help them. The see and hear everything that's going on, but no one can hear or see them because it's their soul leaving their body. They say it's like entering into a warm bath, everything is complete and utter peace and time has no meaning.

Here are some episodes of "I survived Beyond and Back". Watch them and tell me if I'm talking out of my rear: If the link doesn't work, type in "I survived beyond and back episodes" in your google search and click videos.

http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&su ... a=N&tab=w1
xfrodobagginsx

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Please take the time to read the first post and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God if you haven't yet.
xfrodobagginsx

Postby at1with0 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm

I will not be assimilated.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Hey why not. Give it a shot. Pray the prayer (sincerely) and see what happens. I dare you all!
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts