The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

new to site and need help!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby taraf » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:29 pm

im new how do i go about putting my picture up of my face to my profile???????????
taraf

Postby at1with0 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome tarif, this forum is not the chat line it is the message board. Sometimes others are on and exchanges get like chat lines, but we have a separate chat line, that you find from the Blackvault homepage. Just click on the Blackvault logo above. You will find chat, click on that to get into it. Not many people use the chat line but maybe we can all meet up on it and try that. Also from the home page on the left side of the same bar you find chat, is your account info. You can add yuor pictures, and other things in that area.

This forum is a message board with many forums, writing and entering some thing, might get an instant reply or maybe not for a day or so, just depends on the traffic going on

Don't give up, we are glad you are here, we need new input, so you are most welcome here.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts