The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Happy Birthday John

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Happy Birthday John!

Think our internal clock may be a little off, maybe a UFO has tilted our planet, and started tommorrows birthdays early? One happens to none other than Mr. Blackvault himself. Our Birthday reminder is on the wrong day.

I happen to know for sure John's Birthday is the 17th of April, I just happened to be close by, on that day. :lol: Would you believe I just happened to be around for every one of his other birthdays too, what are the odds of that happening? I have these magic powers, that I'll bet anyone, I can guess exactly what he has for dinner on his birthday. I can't figure out how I do it, but I'm sure it will just pop into my head sometime near dinner time on the 17th. :lol: I do it every year for some reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: A lady I know keeps telling me about him all the time, and claims she is his Mother, has seen him before, and that she talks to him almost everyday. :o Thats really hard to believe, in view of my ESP in such matters, she must be one of those psychics or something, always claiming what a big success he will be. :roll: To humor her, I just tell her I know him too, and she believes me, and pretends he is related to us. :lol: She has actually snuck into his public speaches and sat down, and never got caught before. I got her out just in time. The latest is she had a psychic vision there is a wife now, and she claims she actually went to their wedding. What an imagination! :naughty: I just go along with it, because she is so cute about it. :crazy: She wants to go get him some kind of present, and sneak it inside his house, probably get us arrested if we try that. I'll break the news gently to her, that her real son is Leonardo De Caprio, she thinks he really sailed on the Titanic.

Well, Happy birthday to the best son, anyone can have!
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:29 am

Happy Bday John ! Hope ur feeling better.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Wing-Zero » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 am

Happy Birthday, boss.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby SWRanger » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Wishing John Jr. all the Very Best !!!!!

Thanks for putting up with me all these years ! :D

I hope he has many many more and that one day his Kids and Grandkids are running this Webpage 30 years from now ! :clap:
SWRanger

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Happy Birthday John!
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Lightwolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 am

Holy Smokes! Happy birthday John! :dance:

At least you're not 54...or worse yet..as old as greeny! :lol:

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby thunder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 am

Happy Birthday John

may you have MANY MANY more.

THUNDER
thunder

Postby bionic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Hope you had a greta one, mister. Since you are a newly wed..sure that you did.
:mrgreen:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts