The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Video Games: What are you playing?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 pm

at1with0 wrote:All these games, I wish I could try them all.

Tom, great song. Has a really good beat to kill to.

There's another one that while the music may not be ideal, the lyrics absolutely fit pvp domination.

"Sooner or later... God'll cut you down...." Very fitting music. Nice touch with the characters standing on the battlefield amidst dozens of slain enemies lying in pools of their own blood. :thumbup:
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby WarAngel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Kindle Fire:
Cows vs. Aliens :mrgreen:
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:Yeah I'm a PC gamer. I still have some games for the console but my kids play on that now. Perfect Dark, Command & Conquer, StarCraft, Goldeneye 007, Street Fighter, Mortal Combat, Final Fantasy II and Zelda were some favorites from my console days. Nintendo fanboi, in the house. :lol: I haven't touched the console in years though.

I can relate in the exact opposite, being raised on consoles.

RIght now I am doing another play through of Dead Space and am realizing again what a great game it is. Only exceeded by it's successor in graphics. But in every other manner, the original is superior. Though I do like that javelin gun in DS2. :)
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby frrostedman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:44 am

Rumor has it that Diablo 3 is out April 17th. I'll be MIA for most of that whole week.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I might have to get it and play with you.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby WarAngel » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Dragon Warrior III (Game Color version)
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 am

I've started playing Alan Wake American Nightmare arcade game on 360. It's pretty entertaining for the price. I am a big fan or 3rd person shooters, especially ones that include a lot of exploration and/or upgradeable equipment. My eight year old son really likes it and I was thinking about buying him the full 360 Alan Wake game. If he and I enjoy American Nightmare is it safe to say that we'll feel the same about the first game?

I'm also thinking about getting Lost Planet 2 as well. My son plays the original game more than I did/do, but that's more to do with having less time to play games than he does than it is not liking the game. He's been playing the demo with a friend of his that I ok'd and the both play it a lot together on the multiplayer. I'm not much for multiplayer but they seem to enjoy it. Are both the multiplayer and the campaign at least on par with the first LP?
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:14 pm

I've been playing Diablo II: Lod, C&C Tiberian Sun and am currently playing through the Nod campaign of the Firestorm expansion. I recently reinstalled all of my AD&D games for PC as well and am getting ready to play through them all. Hopefully someday I can find the old Dark Sun campaigns for PC as I enjoyed the pencil and paper version immensely.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Getting the urge to play some Emperor: Battle For Dune and checked out the old community site. I was pleasantly surprised to see it's still going strong. They cover and mod all the Dune series of games. Anyone interested in the Dune games can check it out here. Don't be fooled by the main page, just click on the forum link. Plenty of recent discussion. :lol:

Oh and Moddb of course. If you've ever wanted to try a mod and maybe breathe new life into an old game. :thumbup:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I was playing Yuri's Revenge last night and having a blast.
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts