The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The end is Nigh???????????????

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:54 am

We have all heard about the 2012 End of the World.

We have all heard about the conspiracies as well ... yeah

Well here is a little pearler I was told about they other day re the 2012 End of the World conspiracy.

Ok here goes; The end of the world is supposed to happen on Dec 21, 2012 according to all sources ... yeah

There are some out there that are saying that the governments are all in cohoots and are going to do a false flag op on that day on a global scale...most likely involving UFO's

They face a small problem of course, according to the person I was speaking to who has knowledge way beyond my own. Not withstanding that he is a man of religion and has knowledge in areas I do not, particular in history and biblical history.

He is saying that when we switched from the biblical calendar to the Gregorian calendar we lost 9 whole days. He went into great detail on citing historical reference and indeed biblical reference to put his case forward.

In short he claims; "That if anything in so far as the end of the world is concerned as predicted it will be more than likely to occur on the 12/12/2012 not on 21/12/2012 (12/21/2012 for our American friends). He does not believe the world will actually end. He believes certain an event of global proportion will occur that will awaken mankind and it will be the beginning of change in the perceptions of mankind.

He believes that the government are planning a false flag but have not taken into account the 9 day loss from the change over of the Biblical Calendar to the Gregorian Calendar on which we currently determine the date ...

Interesting if true ... I just thought I would put it "out there" for comment and feedback.

Please discuss ........
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 am

The Mayans may have it figured out, and this coinsides with events that happened 5200 years ago, that are proven with high elevation glaciar melt offs that are exposing the vegetation from that period right now, that have not seen sunlight since the event in Mayan times. What ever current global warming is causing, it has exposed the vegetation dating to the last mayan event. At least climate conditions are the same, and a very rare alignment of planets will occur I think.
greeney2

Postby cormac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 pm

yes i've heard all the previously mentioned as well ... and during these discussions it is always forgotten that the mayans aren't saying the world will end ... they are saying it is the end of this current cycle ... there MAY be some global phenomenon or disasters that make it look like the end but it is simply a step to the next "age" or era ... just as the biblical book revelation in greek is the word apocalypse (in english that is :) ) and it means 'to reveal' ... it doesn't mean 'the end of the world' as most people will say it does ... it may describe events that are a prequel to it tho there are also long periods of time when after this 'revealing' there will be a 'new era' of peace on earth etc ...

so it's not the end of the world ... as we know it ... not necessarily ... tho there may be a lot less of us on the planet afterward depending on what event occurs ... if earthquakes and tsunamis come then the end of life on the current coastlines could be the event ... along with the melting of the icecaps, etc, this could really be a huge change ... but not the end necessarily ...

but joker the calendar thing is interesting and i saw it on some documentary recently ... there are sooooo many now with this subject it's hard to pull them apart in my mind lol ... maybe it was on the ancient aliens series? probably ... they've covered a helluva lot of ground in those (some shaky, some not so much) ...

edit: duh i'm babbling and forgetting to ask you something i meant to lol ... so do you have a 'source' on the alleged false flag that the gov'ts are planning to coincide with this? i didn't know if it was from the person you were talking with about the calendar thing or if you'd seen it in print, documentary, etc ...just curious since it would be the perfect time for one ya know? also with it 'involving ufos' did the source elaborate any? like are they going to make the announcement that they exist? or are going to make a new war against 'aliens' since maybe they think the current war isn't dumping enough cash into the military-industrial complex as is? :) just wondering ... interesting thoughts :)

either way i know i'm probably gonna get ripped off on birthday presents since mine falls after these dates :boohoo: lol

actually the one that keeps me up at night is the yellowstone super volcano ... that's way overdue ... and living in the midwest, the new madrid fault is also way overdue ... altho technically, it's not a fault ... there are not plates moving against each other as is the case with 'normal' earthquakes ... they're called 'intraplate' quakes ...they don't really know why it acts like a quake ... the last big one was now 200 years ago this year ... 1811 and aftershocks into 1812 ... it is centered near new madrid, missouri, hence the name and the main event in 1811 rang churchbells in boston :wtf: ... that's some serious shaking ... big aftershocks lasted for months and you can imagine during those times when communication was literally person-to-person that they really thought it was the end of the world ...

ok i'm ramblin :wave:
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby The_Joker » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

The only thing I do know for sure is that it will have something to do with the sunset clause of the Federal Reserve Act which occurs on the 23 of December. How or what false flag will be would be pure speculation on anyone's part but be rest assured the government will manufacture it and then when people have suffered almost more than they can bear they will step in to "Rescue" the people... same ol, same ol.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby cormac » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 am

The_Joker wrote:The only thing I do know for sure is that it will have something to do with the sunset clause of the Federal Reserve Act which occurs on the 23 of December. How or what false flag will be would be pure speculation on anyone's part but be rest assured the government will manufacture it and then when people have suffered almost more than they can bear they will step in to "Rescue" the people... same ol, same ol.

that's interesting ... i'll have to read up on the 'sunset clause' ... the federal reserve is such an evil institution tho next to no one (outside of this board) really knows how it controls and keeps people down ... very strange really that an institution sooooo powerful is really not noticed at all ... except when they announce the interest rates ... other than that, they are really hardly noticed by the average american ... and certainly the average american can't explain what the fed really does ...

thanks for the info :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby The_Joker » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 am

You're most welcome ;)
Should ever be forgot...