The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

Americans have made complete disorder in the Middle East...

Although this is set to be a controversial forum, it is detrimental to a community of free speech, open ideas, and dialogue. Warning: Some topics may be offensive to some users.
Forum rules
In this forum dedicated to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping, you will find controversial topics and ideas.

The main rule in this area is to stay away from racist comments or attacks. But, in the same respect, this is a place to state your thoughts and ideas on racial profiling, whatever they might be.

I have ZERO tolerance for racial remarks and insults, but, if you'd like to share ideas respectfully, you are free to do so.

Postby Merrym » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Americans have made complete disorder in the Middle East with all those revolutions. My younger daughter just back from package tour to Egypt is scared and irritant. Following Mubarak dethroning there transitional Muslim power started real hunting on local Christians (FYI there's the biggest regional community of Christians in Egypt). They are beaten up in the streets and humiliated by Muslims just in broad daylight, my daughter says. And here in Europe we are staying unaware of that! How come?
Generally, I'm highly suspicious that recent death of Coptic Pope Shenouda III was not due to some natural cause actually. They could kill him just! Look, first there are calls voiced in SA to sort it out with the Christians and their leaders and to demolish sacred Christian sites. Mind Saudi Arabia is the oldest and the closest American ally in the region! Then Shenouda died, his death followed by oppressions of the Coptic Christians in Egypt and squeezing of Christians out from Sudan! What's next?
Sure thing, we won't go to Egypt anymore. We are a Christian family and we can't feel there safe. Actually, the world has changed lately so drastically that we can't be safe even in our European house. I bet you Muslims will make it hot for Christians in Europe too .....unless we stop them some way.
Merrym

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome to the Blackvault, this was a very interresting post. It serves really 2 forums, first this one that is a racial discrimination forum, but also the religion forum, where much is discussed about religions, and the ideas that Muslims are not a peaceful religion, as were continue to make excuses for mainstream muslims, placing terrorism blame only on radical ends of them. We find many times mainstream everyday Muslims envolved in these kinds of things. one of them being the riots resulting from a newscasters statement about the beauty pagent, that the girls would make even Mohammad happy. This resulted in over 50 Christian churches burned to the ground, I forget where in Africa, and do not remember the numbers murdered. This was not al-queda, or the kind of suicide bombers we hear about in Bagdad or Pakistan, these are everyday people.

As you say this has spread, Europe has had many of the same things, and many European counties are experiencing this evolution to Islamic religions. Also in the USA we have large middle eastern populations now, and growing. What if over time they do end up the mainstream and manage to get major forces into elected offices, what laws will they pass, and what revelutions could be out in our future if that happens.

In my mind, I see the overwhelming evidence in middle eastern counties, that these beliefs are from centuries ago, when you look at the human rights violations of women and children alone. The activity you tell aobut in Egypt, people think of a wonderful place to go, see the pyramids, etc. but they may find real life threatening hostility. I would not go there if you paid me.
greeney2

Return to Racial and Religious Discrimination / Stereotyping

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts