The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Censure and editing members posts with vile words by moderat

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Again, you do not know the circumstances Joker, and frankly its none of your business that we need to justify anything to you, about someone elses actions.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Perhaps Joker is .... joking. :P
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby The_Joker » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 am

The fact is that moderators moderate ...period.

Whether or not they moderated fairly is not for me to say and as you point out Greeney2 the nature of events are not known to me and I did not comment on that as you WELL know.

If the moderators moderate and the moderation is deemed not fair by the person whose comments were moderated that is between the moderator/s and the individual concerned.

I do not believe that if a person has made posts that so offend the rules or the moderator/s that it gets edited or indeed removed by said moderator/s that it should give rise to anyone to attack the moderator/s for simply doing their job as they see fit.

Now if my objectivity on this issue offends you as a moderator I will accept your decision to moderate my comments on the issue and being that I am a grown-up I will not find it necessary to start a thread in the Battle forum complaining about moderators who are out of control because I personally believe that the moderators are fair and just and so are their decisions.

Maybe I am the lone wolf out in the real world that believes that to be true but then again with the name of The_Joker as it has been pointed out I may be joking :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Aside from deleting blantant spam posts, such as the chinese spamming that comes in multi-posted campaigns, that John bans their accounts for, the only thing moderators edit or delete is over the top offensive language only. We do not edit, alter, or delete content of posts. If we have an issue it is taken into the moderator forum and discussed, a forum you do not see on your menu. Zoltan fabricated this entire story and post of this particular battle thread, I never edited or planted anything in his postings, and was proven by the moderator logs you do not see in your menu. If I made a change to his posts it would be recorded on the logs you are not privvy to seeing. I could not hide it if I wanted to.

He was asked privately to remove a message from his signature, appearing on all of his posts, that was insulting to John's Mother. He turned it into a totaly fiasco which resulted in his banning, and made this story up you are reading here. I might add that Zoltan previously was Tichen, who went on a vile tirade the day he cancelled his own account, and why all those postings are under the name of Guest now. Tichen would have been banned for his behavior, and as Zoltan ended up the same way.

I think our moderating is more than fair.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

As do I Greeney2, as I have said some people in here should build a bridge.

You guys who moderate are doing a great job as far as I am concerned, keep up the good work!
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Now I know you are joking! :lol:
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

greeney2 wrote:Now I know you are joking! :lol:

Me thinks it be you who is joking Greeney2 and there is only room for one Joker on these boards and that be me..Wooooohahahahahahahaha!
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm going to tell you all the TRUTH about greeney2! It's about time for the veil to be lifted and the truth to shine for everyone to see! :evil:

About a year ago, I posted the following post about greeney2:

MODERATED BY: unspecified

And then greeney2 reacted with his usual stuff.

I think greeney2 is totally MODERATED BY: unspecified and a MODERATED BY: unspecified and as far as I'm concerned he can MODERATED BY: unspecified :evil:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby event_horizon » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Greeny2 is without a doubt THE WORST moderator I've ever encountered in cyberspace, by far.

This is not a joke.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 pm

frrostedman wrote:I put a comment in here about Greeney being the greatest mod ever, a really good, honest person genuinely concerned for that is right, and about how I aspire to be just like him...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wtf:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts