The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

animal mutilations

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby ricardo » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 pm

RV Teacher ? regressive ? lost here as usual ... registered vet ?

your calf have any rope burns ? any photos ? could have been hard ground

ATD - at / during aprox time of death , than rained latter causing the " mud "

you guys saw. mud w/ no tracks means nothing w/ out those details

including when it last rained . easy enough... but than we would be looking

for ghosts. I don't mean that in a neg way. just highlight we have no proven

case as an template to compare . only claimed. and again little or no

evidence . I should say several cases / incidents had little access to organized

labs or skilled investigators.

investigators.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby Butcher » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

ricardo wrote:RV Teacher ? regressive ? lost here as usual ... registered vet ?

your calf have any rope burns ? any photos ? could have been hard ground

ATD - at / during aprox time of death , than rained latter causing the " mud "

you guys saw. mud w/ no tracks means nothing w/ out those details

including when it last rained . easy enough... but than we would be looking

for ghosts. I don't mean that in a neg way. just highlight we have no proven

case as an template to compare . only claimed. and again little or no

evidence . I should say several cases / incidents had little access to organized

labs or skilled investigators.

investigators.


RV=Resonant Viewing, sorry I thought since I just said it I could be lazy and abbreviate it. :)
User avatar
Butcher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Postby Butcher » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 pm

ricardo wrote:butcher isn't your trade as an butcher ? don't you guys have blood draining

equipment ?

also, the carcass next to the fence . the fence location two fold, concealment

maybe and to ' hang up ' in order to butcher or skin the animal .

but that fence might not hold... wouldn't . unless drained first and gutted.

what do you guys think less alien and more human cause ?


I've hardly worked the killing end of the trade, but it's a matter of stunning the animal, then putting hooks known as shackles through the Achilles or as butchers call it the gambrel. Then hang upside down and slit it's throat. Not pleasant. Most of my work currently is in de-boning, grinding and making patties.
User avatar
Butcher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm

yummy , than ya heard of ' head knockers ' have ya ! (I'm familiar w/ the

other technique) thanks butcher.



further - rope burns attempting to corral .

I've got to check out strange harvest.



the people that use the bolt gun to kill the cattle are called ' head knockers '
Last edited by ricardo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby cormac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm

this has always been one of the more eery and disturbing areas of 'phenomenon' ... the who and why are just somewhat frightening to really contemplate ... once you get past those first two levels of why anyone would be doing this it gets creepy ... but still so interesting ...

butcher ... resonant viewing is like remote viewing? the difference being? remote viewing is also to me one of the more fascinating topics around ...
take care :)
cormac


"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
User avatar
cormac
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 pm
Location: indiana usa

Postby Butcher » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 pm

cormac wrote:this has always been one of the more eery and disturbing areas of 'phenomenon' ... the who and why are just somewhat frightening to really contemplate ... once you get past those first two levels of why anyone would be doing this it gets creepy ... but still so interesting ...

butcher ... resonant viewing is like remote viewing? the difference being? remote viewing is also to me one of the more fascinating topics around ...

Yes, same thing.
User avatar
Butcher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Postby ricardo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

more comments - selling cattle parts , wouldn't a rustler get more for
the lbs sold for domestic consumption ?

' rendering' plants have this stuff
widely available , why bother ? ( no part is wasted)

the movie - no cigarette butts . too funny.
photos appear to show ' weathering ' this might account for the extended
jaw / skin appearance . hyper extension . there was a study done or series
of tests , that resulted in what looked like clean/laser evisceration ? was an weather exposed calf . (time lapse) also the pathologist /vet was sharp. opinion.

what I find interesting is if rendering plants have the cattles body parts ,
internal organs ,widely available , many at the grocery. and, aliens have their own cattle ranches , the theory of biologics testing revisits .

remote viewing and resonate , one I thought was leaving the body , the latter
I read as being intuition training . also vibrational sensing . the vibrationl sensing
is what is often described during the asteral projection . ( vibrational states)
during the outer body experience.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 am

I should read strange harvest.

is this where I read about resonance viewing ,remote viewing and cattle

mutilations ? cus I don't see a connection . might boost book sales though.






frost deserves credit for the bio testing angle.

extreme weathering might account for many ( defined )cattle mutilations.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby Butcher » Fri May 18, 2012 9:41 pm

ricardo wrote:I should read strange harvest.

is this where I read about resonance viewing ,remote viewing and cattle

mutilations ? cus I don't see a connection . might boost book sales though.






frost deserves credit for the bio testing angle.

extreme weathering might account for many ( defined )cattle mutilations.


The only connection with remote viewing as far as I know is what Dr, Hein said. "They are tampering with our food supply." I think it ties in with human abductions and "Medical like procedures."
User avatar
Butcher
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 am

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], phazers and 1 guest