The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Killer whale possibly killed by U.S. military explosion

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby katsung47 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Killer whale possibly killed by U.S. military explosion

Military tests off Washington killed at least one orca, scientist suspects
CBC News
Posted: Mar 22, 2012
A necropsy found the marine mammal died from highly unusual injuries.

'Chances are some other whales got killed, too,'—Marine scientist Ken Balcomb

"The entire body showed evidence of massive blunt trauma, some sort of pressure wave that was very blunt in nature not the pointed bow of a ship or anything," said Ken Balcomb, senior scientist at the Center for Whale Research at Friday Harbour, Wash., about 15 kilometres east of Victoria.

Balcomb suspects the animal was killed by an explosive device, one of 96 the U.S. Navy deployed in the area in 2011.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... ml?cmp=rss
katsung47

Postby jdchaser » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 am

Oooooook lol, now this is sad, but interesting to see in the news. Animal awareness is important, but then again I guess someone didn't do there job.
Why are you hiding the truth from me when I can see it in plain sight? The only thing this proves is how blind you really are.
jdchaser

Postby chiselray » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:13 am

Another waste of life...an innocent whale no less.
chiselray

Postby cormac » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm

it's not quite that simple ... why is the navy exploding bombs in this area anyway? the news reports it but leaves it to tail off into nothing leaving the important question unanswered and unnoticed by most people ... people will take away two things for the most part: who cares about a killer whale or we should try harder to preserve natural species ... but what we should ask is why are they exploding bombs there? underwater i assume ... and what effect is it having on other wildlife in the area, namely, wildlife we might be consuming as food ...
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:43 am

cormac wrote:it's not quite that simple ... why is the navy exploding bombs in this area anyway? the news reports it but leaves it to tail off into nothing leaving the important question unanswered and unnoticed by most people ... people will take away two things for the most part: who cares about a killer whale or we should try harder to preserve natural species ... but what we should ask is why are they exploding bombs there? underwater i assume ... and what effect is it having on other wildlife in the area, namely, wildlife we might be consuming as food ...

good point
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby katsung47 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 pm

July 11, 2011
Author: U.S. Navy destroying dolphins & whales, attacking Earth’s life frequency

Alfred Lambremont Webre
Seattle Exopolitics Examiner

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Patricia Cori, author of Before We Leave You: Messages from the Great Whales and the Dolphin Beings, has stated that the 5-year sonar testing program announced by the U.S. Navy is having a destructive effect far beyond what the conventional analysis and media are reporting. The environmental impacts of the U.S. Navy sonar-testing program include the estimated annihilation of 13 million sea mammals, including cetaceans such as dolphins and whales.

Cetaceans: dolphins and whales and other sea-life to be decimated by U.S. Navy

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... z1pydqMUK9
katsung47

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts