The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

I Didn't Know People Actually Did This

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Incredible... just incredible. One tiny little mistake and you die. What an exhilarating rush this must be! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 am

Amazing is right. HARD learning curve literally.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 pm

I would love to do that once before I die. Of course that might speed up the process of dying.
Halfabo

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Psh, that's my morning routine.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:39 pm

a from of base jumping?
crazy, adrenaline addicted, mofo's..but still..how cool
8-)
did you see that commercial with the rock climbing chic in it? I guess she is one of the most famous rock climbers in the world thse days..and she's hot..yowza..crazy betch..all this sh*t seems great for like,a month or two(guy or gal)..then the crazy comes out and all you want to do is run the other way
:lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby cormac » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

i don't know about that guy but i know why my suit would be yellow if i did that :wtf: wow ... that's just freaky cool ... but ... i wonder how physically strong you need to be or if the wings kind of support themselves ... looks like it would be physically taxing

pretty cool tho ... and how is the guy filming it? is he flying behind with a camera duct-taped to his helmet? :thumbup: that's what's amazing to me about the films of anything extreme whether it is scaling everest or what-have-you ... the guys filming it are doing it with camera gear ... like the imax everest movie ... the imax camera is a beast ... so yeah those guys climbed everest, but the guys following them had a heavy ass camera with them lol :dance:
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 pm

cormac wrote:i don't know about that guy but i know why my suit would be yellow if i did that :wtf: wow ... that's just freaky cool ... but ... i wonder how physically strong you need to be or if the wings kind of support themselves ... looks like it would be physically taxing

pretty cool tho ... and how is the guy filming it? is he flying behind with a camera duct-taped to his helmet? :thumbup: that's what's amazing to me about the films of anything extreme whether it is scaling everest or what-have-you ... the guys filming it are doing it with camera gear ... like the imax everest movie ... the imax camera is a beast ... so yeah those guys climbed everest, but the guys following them had a heavy ass camera with them lol :dance:

Yeah! I think the same thing when I see these amazing mountain climbers or those survival videos and stuff. I'm thinking just like you, it's gotta be harder on the camera person than anyone!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Halfabo wrote:I would love to do that once before I die. Of course that might speed up the process of dying.

frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:42 am

I likw those 'reality' shows like Deadliest Catch, Axe Men, Ice Road Truckers, etc..
I always think about the camera people on those shows. especially on shows like Axe men..those camera people muct laugh their asses off..some of them guys..well..if you saw the show you'd understand..yuck, yuck :P

Back when I use to watch Survivor I would imagine the camara person standing there, eating a Snickers while they taped the starving, island guest..just munching away on it , right in front of them. I think that would be so evily hilarious.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 am

bionic wrote:Back when I use to watch Survivor I would imagine the camara person standing there, eating a Snickers while they taped the starving, island guest..just munching away on it , right in front of them. I think that would be so evily hilarious.

Me too! Same exact thought!
frrostedman

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts