The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

More Proof for Unbelievers

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 am

ricardo wrote:enemies my crosses , there you go again . me me me- my enemies ? my crosses?

- I don't have enemies I just have people whom want me seriously dead.
said ricardo lol thanks OPN for the goodness that struggles at times !

I've noticed so called Christians utilizing
an ancient technique to use against what they perceive to be evil.
was it intended for human kind to use.?
curious what you think.


thanks for the Internet hug I rather enjoyed that.


I have no idea what you meant.

Some of my enemies may want me dead, but most just want to see me suffer, as well as those I love. I'm sure they would be quite disappointed if I were dead.

But hey, thanks for your great christian compassion and understanding... :eh:

The cyber hug was meant in friendship only, if you took it in any other way, thats your cheap interpretation , not the reality of it.
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby at1with0 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 am

I recently came across a post on facebook that if you have enemies that's good it means you stood for something in your life.

While I don't agree, I thought some people here would enjoy it.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby OraProNobis » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm

at1with0 wrote:I recently came across a post on facebook that if you have enemies that's good it means you stood for something in your life.

While I don't agree, I thought some people here would enjoy it.


Sadly....I believe that to be true. Unfortunately evil is so corrupt, that it has little conscious as to how and why it seeks revenge .

I think many souls are caught up in evil because of this. They can't get out, because there is little place to hide or run to and survive, or know that they will not hurt people you truly care about. Gangs are like this , and they control you through bribery and manipulation ,and fear.

Try and stand up to that kind of power, and you see how it is dealt with...and its not good.

It's the same within the corruption of the churches, governments, the medical and scientific arena's, law enforcement, etc.

Yes, evil , which is behind serious sin like this, can be very very depressing. :(
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby at1with0 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Yet not everyone is depressed. Imagine that. :mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

at1with0 wrote:Yet not everyone is depressed. Imagine that. :mrgreen:


Nope..some have little or no conscious left,therefore choose to not feel sorrow, and others rely on big pharma to numb the pain, and others use the power of prayer to help alleviate the suffering, and turn towards hope, faith ,and love, for healing.
User avatar
OraProNobis
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby at1with0 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

OraProNobis wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Yet not everyone is depressed. Imagine that. :mrgreen:


Nope..


If sin caused depression then everyone would be depressed.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:31 pm

OraProNobis wrote:
ricardo wrote:enemies my crosses , there you go again . me me me- my enemies ? my crosses?

- I don't have enemies I just have people whom want me seriously dead.
said ricardo lol thanks OPN for the goodness that struggles at times !

I've noticed so called Christians utilizing
an ancient technique to use against what they perceive to be evil.
was it intended for human kind to use.?
curious what you think.
thanks for the Internet hug I rather enjoyed that.

I have no idea what you meant.
Some of my enemies may want me dead, but most just want to see me suffer, as well as those I love. I'm sure they would be quite disappointed if I were dead.
But hey, thanks for your great christian compassion and understanding... :eh:

The cyber hug was meant in friendship only, if you took it in any other way, thats your cheap interpretation , not the reality of it.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm

:) nurturing little monster isn't she ...? I'm always hopeful .
Last edited by ricardo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Postby ricardo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm

evil divided unto itself . an house divided ? I thought it might be nice

to hear another ? view. ( when where who type of thing.)

reason: I've observed anomolies /clusters, of Christians using a modified

technique related to this. and, interestingly Muslims (ancient times) allowing

by edict : deception ;concerning faith, if under threat of death. and later .term

was diluted to include possibly actions during war , enemies , and marriage !

I'll find it later. if anyone's finds the parallels compelling or thought

provoking.
User avatar
ricardo
 
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest