The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Does Israel need any new allies?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby SoLo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

Does Israel need any new allies? Yes, we need them badly. But we should be guided in this by their quality, not their quantity. That's a must! If not, we may well face hell of trouble imo!
Fancy, among our fresh allies there are Georgia and Azerbaijan! To put it mildly, it came as a big surprise for me! They say, both countries are sharing intelligence data useful to restrain militant Iran and to conduct some secret missions on its territory. That's OK.
Still, how should we treat the fact that Georgia has been long hosting Islamic fighters on its soil and is staying supportive of the Islamic opposition in Azerbaijan? Looks nutty imo! We send sophisticated military equipment and huge sums to Georgia where Islamic terrorists may well get access to both! I mean one day we may find our own armaments threaten us! I'd rather expect Tel-Aviv to stay more vigilant towards Georgia! Am I right?
SoLo

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts