The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old - South Africa

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby zoltan2 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 am

Giant Foot Print 200 Million Yrs Old - South Africa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZ ... e=youtu.be
zoltan2

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 am

That's pretty cool.

Postby WarAngel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm conflicted on this...

The X-Files quotation "I Want To Believe" comes to mind, but it seems too good to be true. Could this have been carved by people?

"The Footprint of God" title seems like if the Ancient Aliens series people get a hold of this it will appear in a future episode. And at the end when he says "There were giants on Earth" reminds me of the Bible passage considered to be a reference to ETs.
What if it were true?
WarAngel

Postby Kacen » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:20 am

Wishful thinking outside, it is quite possible that it is a natural formation. Could be a coincidence.

Never the less, it is very convincing.
Kacen

Postby cormac » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 pm

well first off, it is in granite? so that means that the rock would have to have been molten or soft to some degree when the footprint was made ... ok molten would have burned off the foot before it could leave an impression ... soft i think it would have oozed back over obliterating this pretty darn near perfect print ...

isn't this far too good to be a print exposed to the weather and unnoticed for all these years? this wasn't a recent tectonic incident that raised this above ground or whatever...

and once again as 'archeologists' are cited during this lil viddy to give it some 'credence', the archeologists are not named and when you google it, there is nothing concerning an archeological discover and frankly something like this would be on all the news outlets and papers would be written and on and on ... really ... something this 'perfect' and so 'ancient' would really garner publicity ... and all this has garnered is youtube, religious-based blogs that want to use it as proof of the nephilim and thus proof the bible is factual, or bloggers who list this type of thing no matter the veracity ...

and on a side note, why do people insist on applying human features to 'god' ... if i had an all-powerful supreme being i believed in, i wouldn't want it to have any human features lol ... i wouldn't want it to have any 'handicap' like being human in any way, shape for form 8-)

final word: much like the 'giant race of people' that was popular a few years back, this is another hoax ... a well-done one but of course 'special effects' are pretty easily accomplished by the many many many skilled home-based fx hoaxers ...

but that's just my two cents as always :D
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby thunder » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

thay had to be HUGE for a foot print to be as tall as a man.
amazing
thunder

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts