The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Major Ed Dames..

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby chiselray » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:58 am

Looking through some of his vids ,came across this one,sounds sweet ,the only sweet side is not everyone will die according to Ed..Just most of YOU..

If you havnt heard of the kill shot i think/believe this was his latest update of it...

Ok,so since this is a questions that makes you think,think about this !

You ask the questions on how you will cope if/when this happens..what will you do if it happens,what could you do to survive and preserve rations..would you make preparations just in case in the near future ??
What would Will Smith do :ugeek:

Let the good times roll !
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm

What would Will Smith do indeed.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 am

I think Ed Dames is a bit of a whack job (and comign from me..that's saying a-lot)
He is an FB 'friend' of mine, though..I think
We all color the things we pick up with our own minds brush..and we should keep that in mind
I am sure he has relevelnt stuff..but realize he is coloring ti with his mind's brush )kind of like David Icke..I see interesting stuff there... and then just all out whack job stuff)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby chiselray » Mon May 07, 2012 3:31 am

could be bionic could be a wack job..He isn't perfect ,he has been seen to make changes to his readings before,i have noticed this as well..

I'm on the fence though with what he says.(ready to run for cover) IF NEED BE !
The other day i learned a simple truth about a law of energy ,specifically thoughts ,everything is energy and taht is nothing new really.We should all know that.
My thoughts are just this really..
A prediction can possibly unravel and come true ,it will manifest while the same energy that drives it manifests and so on.
Nostril dam ass made predictions/phophecies ( excuse the sarcasm) he doesn't deserve that . But anyway he did and i would say some came very true,some may not even. I guess he did predict the end of the world as we know it, which sounds very similar to Dames prediction.Now that being said Dames doesnt make predictions ,he reads energies through remote viewing ,and these energies can be changed along with a different wave of energy eminating from the people of this world.I guess when we change things change..
Dames says in 2 years roughly,this will happen ,who knows ,i find it interesting as it isn't only dames seeing this ,it's an entire remote viewing group seeing the same event.Spooky at least !
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:34 am

Maybe there is a natural future and an altered future.
One wonders if I have a vision of getting into a car wreck, what if I never enter a car again? Then I can make the vision not come true.
Perhaps the vision is of the natural future. And I chose an alternate future by never getting into a car again.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Thu May 10, 2012 12:57 am

2 realities .

No future is set io stone i guess,you can solidify a future by growing it for sure though..

If i grew a lemon it would grow only into a lemon ,i wont be getting a strawberry at all..

Driving too fast maybe ? running lights ? not paying attention ? driving with a FU attitude ? wrong place at the wrong time ?

If you envisage a car wreck in your future ,so you thought to yourself aha " no car intervention for me from now on = no car wreck = no incidence ..and that would be the end of it and i can now relax in the knowledge the predicion wont come true.
Then you'd be right based on all evidence .At least i would say that i would agree you would be right .You have changed events by not including the recipe ..
But the thing is the predition has happened ,the unknowing of how it will unravel is the key to it all.You will never know that .It's insideous like how your thoughts are ,like i was saying about the law of thought energy .
In my view point, i wouldn't get in a car for quite a while ,unless i was
driving ,that's just me though..
chiselray

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts