The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Medjugorje Apparitions

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby OraProNobis » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Considering some have said there is little proof of God, I felt the need to start yet another thread, on more apparitions of the Blessed Mother that have started back in 1981 to 6 children (grown ups now).

The messages still occur to this day, and she has given each of these children (now adults) 10 secrets of what is to unfold in the future.

I would like to start first by posting a video of one of these visionaries, so you can listen to her talk about the Blessed Mother, and what she wants from all of us.

I personally have a ways to go before I reach the simplicity of her messages, yet they are beautiful to hear through others, and to read about.

What struck me in this video is how mirjana says Our Blessed Mother never calls those who do not believe "unbelievers" , but instead calls them "those who have not yet felt the love of God".

Here is the Blessed Virgin Mary's message to Mirjana from March 18th.

Annual Apparition to Mirjana - March 18, 2012
The visionary Mirjana Dragicevic Soldo turned 47 years old today, March 18, 2012. Our Lady appears to her on March 18 every year. Thousands of pilgrims gathered at the Blue Cross today at 2:00 pm to be present while Our Lady appeared to Mirjana. The apparition lasted five minutes, and Our Lady gave the following message:
"Dear children! I am coming among you because I desire to be your mother – your intercessor. I desire to be the bond between you and the Heavenly Father – your mediatrix. I desire to take you by the hand and to walk with you in the battle against the impure spirit. My children, consecrate yourselves to me completely. I will take your lives into my motherly hands and I will teach them peace and love, and then I will give them over to my Son. I am asking of you to pray and fast because only in this way will you know how to witness my Son in the right way through my motherly heart. Pray for your shepherds that, united in my Son, they can always joyfully proclaim the Word of God. Thank you."
OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 pm

This video is about the miracles that have happened at Medjugorje.

They include testimony from an American intelligence officer concerning cluster bombs that were dropped on the village during the war in 1990 but never went off, as well as other miracles of healing ,etc.

Some like the cloud formations are really not miracles or that impressive to me, but other events are.

OraProNobis

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Message from April 2nd, 2012

http://www.medjugorje.ws/en/videos/appa ... pril-2012/

“Dear children, as the Queen of Peace, I desire to give peace to you, my children, true peace which comes through the heart of my Divine Son. As a mother I pray that wisdom, humility and goodness may come to reign in your hearts – that peace may reign – that my Son may reign. When my Son will be the ruler in your hearts, you will be able to help others to come to know Him. When heavenly peace comes to rule over you, those who are seeking it in the wrong places, thus causing pain to my motherly heart, will recognize it. My children, great will be my joy when I see that you are accepting my words and that you desire to follow me. Do not be afraid, you are not alone. Give me your hands and I will lead you. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that in their thoughts they may always be with my Son who called them to witness Him. Thank you. ”
OraProNobis

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts