The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Thrive movie/movement

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

A-lot of this stuff is stuff many of you here, know about.
But I found it really worth watching..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI2LGmZ_EP4

I have been getting "messages" about loops, spirals, vortexes, circuits, and the like for many years.
The last year or so the psychic whispers have become screams on this matter..and then I wathc this movie and..well..
hmm..
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby khanster » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

khanster

Postby khanster » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

So far the working "free energy" prototype has eluded introduction to mainstream science and the world. The group "Anonymous" needs to get copies of the blueprints and distribute them freely over the internet .

Or thrive's free energy claims could be bogus :wall:
khanster

Postby khanster » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm

khanster

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm

bionic wrote:A-lot of this stuff is stuff many of you here, know about.

I have been getting "messages" about loops, spirals, vortexes, circuits, and the like for many years.
The last year or so the psychic whispers have become screams on this matter..and then I wathc this movie and..well..
hmm..

Sounds like you are listening to the whispers of the antichrist. :eh:

There can only be one truth Bionic, so remember...you are either for Jesus or against Him. No matter how you color it, there is no other truth.

The Deceiver is cunning, and manipulative, do not let Him fool you.
OraProNobis

Postby khanster » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:46 pm

OraProNobis wrote:
bionic wrote:A-lot of this stuff is stuff many of you here, know about.

hmm..

Sounds like you are listening to the whispers of the antichrist. :eh:

There can only be one truth Bionic, so remember...you are either for Jesus or against Him. No matter how you color it, there is no other truth.

The Deceiver is cunning, and manipulative, do not let Him fool you.

OralProNobis, you appear to be "trolling for Jesus" and taking this thread off topic. I suspect that you are a demonic troll and you are not a true believer. For one, your username has a very satanic ring to it :wall:
khanster

Postby OraProNobis » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Knanster wrote:
OralProNobis, you appear to be "trolling for Jesus" and taking this thread off topic. I suspect that you are a demonic troll and you are not a true believer. For one, your username has a very satanic ring to it :wall:

:? Sorry, I guess I should leave the thread alone , and keep my opinions to myself.
I really only do it out of sincere concern , because I think all of that stuff, is just deluge form satan to keep souls not focused on the truth. Satan wants his souls, and will try and deliver lies , in a nice enticing package to do so.

All he wants is for you to deny the redemption of the cross, and NOT to turn your life over to Jesus, for penance and purification . If he can get you to do this by taking away your focus from that, he is winning. What he really has planned for souls after he has them on his turf, is not a good thing.

Sorry about the username. Ora Pro Nobis actually means " pray for us" in latin.

I will take your words to heart, and try to leave my opinion out of threads that aren't pertaining to Jesus.

I just really care about bionic , and have concern for her. I apologize to her if I hurt her feelings , but I care more about her soul than I do her feelings, and I'm so sorry if I am going about it in the wrong way. :(
OraProNobis

Postby khanster » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

OraProNobis wrote:
Knanster wrote:

:? Sorry, I guess I should leave the thread alone , and keep my opinions to myself.
I really only do it out of sincere concern , because I think all of that stuff, is just deluge form satan to keep souls not focused on the truth. Satan wants his souls, and will try and deliver lies , in a nice enticing package to do so.

All he wants is for you to deny the redemption of the cross, and NOT to turn your life over to Jesus, for penance and purification . If he can get you to do this by taking away your focus from that, he is winning. What he really has planned for souls after he has them on his turf, is not a good thing.

Sorry about the username. Ora Pro Nobis actually means " pray for us" in latin.

I will take your words to heart, and try to leave my opinion out of threads that aren't pertaining to Jesus.

I just really care about bionic , and have concern for her. I apologize to her if I hurt her feelings , but I care more about her soul than I do her feelings, and I'm so sorry if I am going about it in the wrong way. :(

Satan is an imaginary being and does not exist.

...unless you have proof :wall:
khanster

Postby OraProNobis » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 am

Khanster wrote:
Satan is an imaginary being and does not exist.

...unless you have proof

You only have to look around at the world, and see what many leaders aspire to. In the quest to dominate their people, acquire more wealth, they are willing to go to deplorable means to attain their desires.

You only have to look at how the western world, has become slaves to drugs, sexuality , and all sorts of immorality to see that evil exists. What other species would abort their children at the numbers of over 5000 per day, if not more ?

Look around at the hatred, and the cattiness that is on television, that humans love to watch, so they can hate them , (as in housewives reality shows). Look how our society LOVES competition , and push our children into at very young ages.

We glorify pride, and give it first place, and teach our children that playing games to win matters more than helping the old man next door plant a garden so he will have enough food to eat in the winter. Many men would much rather spend countless hours in front of the television watching this glorification of pride, then do something meaningful with their children.

That is only on the surface khanster, there is much more evil that lurks then what is obvious. Horrible dark, and very frightening evil.

Anyone who can't see that the devil and evil exist, are ignorant to reality, or lying to themselves.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am

No offence OraProNobis but when you tell me I'm a kin to Satan, for the mear mention of an Easter Egg hunt for my granddaughter, and giving an Easter Basket to my kids, you come off as a fundementalist screwball. I wonder about you.
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts